User Tag List

Page 304 of 668 FirstFirst ... 204 254 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 5,152 to 5,168 of 11349
  1. #5152
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,905
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have a message from LCW:
    "Get it together, guys! Stop squabbling! Here I am freezing my **** off in the cold trying to win another PSS for all my fans, and you guys are into your own marbles game. On my thread!! Where's the love??? "

    (Recommended dosage: Take with large gulp of laughter.)

  2. #5153
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbn View Post
    Thanks let's do it to have peace of mind.

    "Block out", I'll have to spend the night going thru 10 pages to find that section.
    I am not and would not even try to tell you what to do...as for me, I cannot control what people do, I can only control myself. Life is short and stressful as it is, to fret over what posters wrote or say and let it bother us is not worth a dime. I just scan through their postings and let it fly by. We all use pen names in BC, we do not even know each other on a personal level, so why should we let postings affect our lives, to let such behaviours cause us grief even for 15 minutes, that is 15 minutes of unhappiness in our life being taken away. There are much better things in life to look forward to, life is really short.

  3. #5154
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,847
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Let's wish Lee Chong Wei all the best at this week's 2011 Korea Open PSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    I have a message from LCW:
    "Get it together, guys! Stop squabbling! Here I am freezing my **** off in the cold trying to win another PSS for all my fans, and you guys are into your own marbles game. On my thread!! Where's the love??? "

    (Recommended dosage: Take with large gulp of laughter.)
    .
    Lee Chong Wei's thread is on fire while LCW is freezing in Korea now.

    Let's wish Lee Chong Wei all the best at this week's 2011 Korea Open PSS.
    .

  4. #5155
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,132
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, Ok, look at this ad. LCW sure made his latest sponsor happy :
    There's another one from 100 Plus, LCW look more terror in that one. But good ol Faber Castell pen is newest sponsor. Btw, isnt it Datuk, not Dato'(in case FB ppl reading)
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 01-25-2011 at 11:20 AM.

  5. #5156
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    I am not and would not even try to tell you what to do...as for me, I cannot control what people do, I can only control myself. Life is short and stressful as it is, to fret over what posters wrote or say and let it bother us is not worth a dime. I just scan through their postings and let it fly by. We all use pen names in BC, we do not even know each other on a personal level, so why should we let postings affect our lives, to let such behaviours cause us grief even for 15 minutes, that is 15 minutes of unhappiness in our life being taken away. There are much better things in life to look forward to, life is really short.
    Good advice!------------------------------------------

  6. #5157
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    If you place that BCer in your 'Ignore List', then all posts made by that BCer will not be visible to you. You have the right to 'block out' any BCer, so that you feel not disturbed/troubled.

    You can learn how to use the 'Ignore List' from this thread that I started;

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...dmintonCentral
    .
    Ha ha you had me fooled.I really went thru the 10 pages.I guess you wanted us to read it thru? Good job!

  7. #5158
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Now back to Lee CW.

  8. #5159
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What is the probability in the Korean Open Draw of all China Men's singles being placed in the same half

    of the draw with Lee (excluding LD?)
    Last edited by Bbn; 01-25-2011 at 11:31 AM.

  9. #5160
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,905
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's probably because of the seeding system

  10. #5161
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    I have a message from LCW:
    "Get it together, guys! Stop squabbling! Here I am freezing my **** off in the cold trying to win another PSS for all my fans, and you guys are into your own marbles game. On my thread!! Where's the love??? "

    (Recommended dosage: Take with large gulp of laughter.)
    well you can rest assured I will keep the peace and will not squabble .

    Thanks all of you for doing your part but I think it is best to keep things as they are at this moment.

  11. #5162
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Before I say goodnight, pls enjoy this LCW thread as I wont be here often because

    i am actually more interested in the next generation of players and already quite bored with the present crop.

    So dont let me get in your way.

  12. #5163
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    I am not and would not even try to tell you what to do...as for me, I cannot control what people do, I can only control myself. Life is short and stressful as it is, to fret over what posters wrote or say and let it bother us is not worth a dime. I just scan through their postings and let it fly by. We all use pen names in BC, we do not even know each other on a personal level, so why should we let postings affect our lives, to let such behaviours cause us grief even for 15 minutes, that is 15 minutes of unhappiness in our life being taken away. There are much better things in life to look forward to, life is really short.
    Good statement.
    per Randy Pausch's Guide (the last lecture) to a Better Life
    - No one is in charge of your happiness except you
    - You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree

  13. #5164
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,849
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so, lets take the korean girls motto... 'no body, no body buy you....'...

  14. #5165
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    so, lets take the korean girls motto... 'no body, no body buy you....'...
    ???????????? ????????????

  15. #5166
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,743
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    'advertisement without showing your body, nobody will buy your products' ?

  16. #5167
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    'advertisement without showing your body, nobody will buy your products' ?
    Thanks for the English translation

  17. #5168
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Ok, Ok, look at this ad. LCW sure made his latest sponsor happy :
    There's another one from 100 Plus, LCW look more terror in that one. But good ol Faber Castell pen is newest sponsor. Btw, isnt it Datuk, not Dato'(in case FB ppl reading)
    Thumbs up from him!

Similar Threads

  1. Li Xuerui ( 李雪芮 )
    By cobalt in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 900
    : 12-12-2014, 04:51 AM
  2. Li Na ( 李娜 )
    By 2cents in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 43
    : 07-02-2012, 08:25 AM
  3. Li Yongbo ( 李永波 )
    By Han in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 302
    : 06-06-2012, 11:12 AM
  4. To everyone especially those from China: I am 李宗偉,not 李崇偉!
    By Malaysianfan in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 19
    : 06-20-2007, 03:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •