User Tag List

Page 315 of 590 FirstFirst ... 215 265 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 5,339 to 5,355 of 10026
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After todays game I opine that both players are indeed on par standard wise. LD being the better one in ability to attack and being explosive and LCW being slightly fitter and more resilience.

Expect both of them to meet more often and swapping the top podium position. What matters most is who being the more intelligent one to outwit the other on the court.

Thanks to both players as I really enjoyed the high quality matches they brought us.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st of all
    congrats to datuk lcw for the victory over lin dan in ae pss 2011 final

some of the rally is even higher quality than the ko pss 2011 final
    both lcw and ld is fast like ko pss 2011 final but the unforce error rate is lower for lcw
    which showing he can cope with the speed better than ko pss 2011 final

finally lcw taste the benifit of playing only one tournament rather than back to back
    this time ld played 10 matches before facing lcw(5th match,ae 2011),but ended in straight set
    just like lcw player 9 matches before facing ld(8th match,ko 2011),this one ended in rubber set
    this mean both player didnt have much different in every aspect and a small factor would be decisive

so far in the recent 4 meeting betwenn this two player
    lcw won 2(japan ss,ae)
    ld won 2(ag final,ko)
    1:1 in ratio
    in a foreseeable future,
    i predict the win lost ratio will be more even than the past(lcw 1:2 lin dan)

looking forward to watch them meet again in next tournament,china badminton league then bac in sichuan,china

both player represented the best skill and ability for left hander and right hander
    if they keep improving,the final between them in og 2012 will be the greatest in human and alien history(assuming they dont know badminton),haha
    Last edited by limsy; 03-13-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    After todays game I opine that both players are indeed on par standard wise. LD being the better one in ability to attack and being explosive and LCW being slightly fitter and more resilience.

Expect both of them to meet more often and swapping the top podium position. What matters most is who being the more intelligent one to outwit the other on the court.

Thanks to both players as I really enjoyed the high quality matches they brought us.
    Without MS breathing down his neck, surely LCW is a different man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Triptens View Post
    Without MS breathing down his neck, surely LCW is a different man.
    HAHAHA LOL. I feel sorry for MS.

In fact many of my baddy mates shares the same opinion as you and they were so "hysterical" when spoke about MS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just saw this, look at his muscles at arm an leg, that is extraordinary for such a body ! Watched his match of today two times, just cant get enough...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to leave a message to say congrats to LCW. Never been a big fan of his, not saying im a big fan of LD either, but seeing him live against LD today really shows how hard he has worked over the years to push forward in the game. He is physically very strong now, and most important a very hard worker. IMO, his talent may not be as high as LD's, however, he more than makes up for it in commitment. Was a pleasure to see him play!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations to Lee Chong Wei. He truly deserves the victory over his no 1 rival in a major tourney. Hopefully, one big load will be off his shoulders whenever he's facing Lin Dan in the next future majors.

The second major title for LCW and if he focus on what he does, he has the best chance of nailing the coveted World Championships title this year. Once again, only Lin Dan will be his major stumbling block but the victory over Lin Dan today is certainly an experience that LCW can savor and learn from.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW played the closing points more aggressively. Especially in the 1st game when he was way up, he tried to win the points rather than hoping for LD to lose them. While he lost a whole bunch which allowed LD to catch up, this is a much better approach mentally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    LCW played the closing points more aggressively. Especially in the 1st game when he was way up, he tried to win the points rather than hoping for LD to lose them. While he lost a whole bunch which allowed LD to catch up, this is a much better approach mentally.
    LCW is better off mentally without MS in crawling in his spine. With MS so long he's become an invertebrate.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    LCW is better off mentally without MS in crawling in his spine. With MS so long he's become an invertebrate.
    You know, I never thought about it in this light. Maybe, maybe not. But I did notice coach Teh continuously encouraging him from the sidelines. That's something new for LCW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chong Wei determination yesterday remind me of another Malaysian badminton great....The never say die Foo Kok Keong....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    You know, I never thought about it in this light. Maybe, maybe not. But I did notice coach Teh continuously encouraging him from the sidelines. That's something new for LCW
    Even with the greatest player turned coach on ones side, it becomes a bit stagnated after a while, don't you think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big Congratulation to LCW, beating LD in a Major Title Final.........Bravo LCW !

After so many failures in major's final, LCW finally did it in AE11 final, its even more meaningful than AE10 !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Who thinks LD plays like LCW and vice versa?

Itwas a good match but not great. IMO Korea Open rallies more pulsating and there's more attacking play. Nevertheless, congratulation to LCW. Finally, he's able to take a leaf out of his great adversary's book and dish out some bad medicine. LD must have thought, wait that's what I'm suppose to do. So, for once. LCW plays 'like' LD and LD plays like LCW, (which is always on the back foot). Now the great one taste bitter defeat in a major final. Can't wait for the next match between these two. It's been a privilege man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations to LCW!

and his back to his trend during 2007 to 2009 in scoring at least 1 straight set victory over LD every year (not happened in 2010)... although the win-loss ration is still about 1:2... must be a sweet revenge... esp with a back-to-back AE title.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by williamtan2020 View Post
    Itwas a good match but not great. IMO Korea Open rallies more pulsating and there's more attacking play. Nevertheless, congratulation to LCW. Finally, he's able to take a leaf out of his great adversary's book and dish out some bad medicine. LD must have thought, wait that's what I'm suppose to do. So, for once. LCW plays 'like' LD and LD plays like LCW, (which is always on the back foot). Now the great one taste bitter defeat in a major final. Can't wait for the next match between these two. It's been a privilege man.
    I give this one a "like".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to Datuk LCW for winning the 2nd AE title! By beating his arch rival too