User Tag List

Page 366 of 592 FirstFirst ... 266 316 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 6,206 to 6,222 of 10055
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to see LCW lost , but I still like to congratulate LCW for a Silver in WC 2011 equalled WCH's achievement.

Hope LCW will continue working hard for coming tournaments and keep bringing high quality matches to us in the future.....and

gathered more great achievements

I feel proud of you, LCW......the whole nation feel for you..........and Love you !!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Your style of writing is the same as pralinescream. What a resemblance, if there is one
    wow. well spotted. i dealt with it. thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lee chong wei is getting married to wong mew choo right
    if donti think he will

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW is simply brilliant! He will now go for Olympic gold and he said he will come back to take WC title in 2013. See the Star Newspaper.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW is ALMOST there. He must work on his end game and not freeze when the crucial points are on offer. Other than that, he had the better of LD for most of the match.

If he is as determined as he says to continue working on his game (and more importantly temperament), his reward will surely be Olympic gold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pralinescream 2 View Post
    duncha guys ever learn? history had repeated itself over and over again.
    always, right before the event of the year, super dan will allow latok to win once.
    knowing how boleh-land fans always have unrealistic hopes and short memories, this is a psychological ploy to put pressure on him.
    even chen jin was sacrificed to instil the feeling of 'this time, this is it!" among all boleh-land ppl.

then super dan will come in and smash latok to dust.
    Ha Ha you are funny. Chen Jin has been sacrificed just to let LCW thinks "this is it"?! All England Lin Dan "let" LCW won?! LD knows boleh land fans psychology?!

Go take a shower and get sane, will you? Don't embarrass yourself over here. Think before you type anything, will you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    LCW is ALMOST there. He must work on his end game and not freeze when the crucial points are on offer. Other than that, he had the better of LD for most of the match.If he is as determined as he says to continue working on his game (and more importantly temperament), his reward will surely be Olympic gold.
    Remember arnold schwarznegger ?

" I will be back! "
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 08-15-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dislike the fact that he says he's coming back for 2013. I'm worried the current state of his mind.He should at least take a 2 week break, and start fresh.

In addition...

Lee Chong Wei, you don't need to apologize to Malaysia. You have gave it your all. And I believe, the whole of Malaysia will be right behind you again when you're preparing for London. Cry now, it was tough, very tough, after you done crying, wipe your tears, and know that there will be be others, still waiting eagerly for you to wear your leaf crown at OG2012.

Forever a fan.
    AirStyles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nvm, LCW, just transform to Peter Lee Gade will do, play until year 40!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexyong View Post
    Not going to start a war here but if LCW can't beat LD in his best form like right now He never will
    I am not going to start a war here either but anything can happen under the sun. In my humble opinion there is no such thing as LCW can not beat LD in his best form like right now. Why rule out LCW can be even better in a few months time? Strangely, although he is approaching 30, he is on the rise. Just like Zhang Ning.

I also want to correct you. LCW beat LD many times including in big matchs like All England and Thomas Cup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    I am not going to start a war here either but anything can happen under the sun. In my humble opinion there is no such thing as LCW can not beat LD in his best form like right now. Why rule out LCW can be even better in a few months time? Strangely, although he is approaching 30, he is on the rise. Just like Zhang Ning.

I also want to correct you. LCW beat LD many times including in big matchs like All England and Thomas Cup.
    even though i'm chong wei's fan but i do not see how he can maintain current level of play 1 or 2 years from now.
    he moved faster and hit harder that he ever did before and even managed to draw the best out of Lin Dan but afterwds got cramps and even nausea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW is a hero, I admire him, I support him for me I was even more disappointed when he lost to Lindan yesterday. Thats why I was wondering what LCW had in mind after he lost the final point of the match. what would be his attitude, mindset at the time ? would he regret as he had to wait 2 year to take revenge ?(next WC is in 2013). what if he never gets to win the WC and olympic gold medal what would he feel ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To our Dato' LCW, you should be extremely proud of yourself regardless whatever people criticized about you because:

1. You manage to break the triple quarterfinal jinx from your previous championship participation to enter your first WC final events showing that you've progress positively forward and nearer to capture the WC title. Try again in 2013.

2. Silver is still a nice color better than bronze and definitely much better than no color at all.

3. You fight gallantly in the final and it takes a hell lot of effort for LD to beat you. An accepted defeat in the hands of a player that is equally good rather than going down confusingly like what happen to Koo and Tan.

4. Whatever outcome that happens between you and LD, the highlight in current badminton scenario is always and will be about you and LD and while you and him still competitively playing, enjoy your game and life to the fullest.

5. You've put the national interest first by postponing your retirement to go that extra mile for yourself and the Malaysia badminton future

6. You showed positive mental attitude from your defeat by showing that you will try again in WC 2013 and also remain focus for next year Olympic 2012 title.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he lost. He was given many chances in these big events and yet still flop. So, for the next big tournament, don't expect much from him. He has a tendency to crack.

As for pressure, I am sure the CTC are there, is the pressure too much for him when every single one of them tells him ' can win right? '???

I think, maybe overhaul is needed. Let Morten Frost the person who bring him into BAM to finish him off. I can see that Frost is very keen to join BAM. (BAM has the mull now). The way he commented to LCW are pretty accurate. If he is beside him, I think he could have made it (not being too passive). But again, this is history.

Frost being the former champion commands respects from everyone. When a player at lcw level or ld level need some motivation, it need to come from someone who has done it before, in BIG events.
    Last edited by extremenanopowe; 08-15-2011 at 01:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what can be considered an achievement by some will be considered as normal by others.

even though LCW will never match the achievements of the Chinese dragons but shld be glad that he had achieved slightly more than the previous 2 generations of Malaysian singles player.
    Although fans of Rashid Sidek (Thomas Cup) and Choon Han (Silver World Champion when it was held biennially) may not agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Well, he lost. He was given many chances in these big events and yet still flop. So, for the next big tournament, don't expect much from him. He has a tendency to crack.

As for pressure, I am sure the CTC are there, is the pressure too much for him when every single one of them tells him ' can win right? '???

I think, maybe overhaul is needed. Let Morten Frost the person who bring him into BAM to finish him off. I can see that Frost is very keen to join BAM. (BAM has the mull now). The way he commented to LCW are pretty accurate. If he is beside him, I think he could have made it (not being too passive). But again, this is history.

Frost being the former champion commands respects from everyone. When a player at lcw level or ld level need some motivation, it need to come from someone who has done it before, in BIG events.
    disagree

during morten frost 1st tenure in malaysia, he didn't win anything although promised much.
    even as a player, frost was never world champion and always lose to han jian, icuk, and later yang yang.

it is better to get local coach who understands the player than any foreigner can ever do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah Chong, can you request for Frosty man to train you? If BAM don't agree, then you can boycott them and go independent and hire Frost.

Last chance for you. You are not getting younger.