User Tag List

Page 368 of 665 FirstFirst ... 268 318 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 6,240 to 6,256 of 11300
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD is more serious this time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    The best out of this guy has been displayed in the match yesterday. But still it's still not good enough to land MAS 1st ever WC. I really hope LEE CHONG wei can buck up and play the badminton he's been playing all these while and don't lose hope and confidence. I like his determination as interviewed by the star and he will bounce back. I hope he will gets some rest now and don't ever give up..
    We all hoped that in the very near future, LCW will not only be good enough to beat LD at a 23-21 margin, but more like 21-8. That will definitely shut up the mouths of TROLLS out there. Like we all said, the loss was a 'so near yet so far' loss. Not like a 21 against under 10 point for LCW.

I think everyone will acknowledge the fact that although YongBo is a doubles coach, his knows very well on mental preparation and the benefits of psychological attack on your opponent. One even wonders if LD's background from a military environment helps as well.

Limiting LD's exposure to LCW and keeping tabs on LCW's improvement is a sure added advantage as good as a Blackbird Spy plane to your enemy's country to be ready to win the war. Our Datuk Eddy Choong has commented flawlessly and numerous times. Sadly no one heeds his advises and Malaysian Badminton High Performance Director hails from Bata. That is just like hiring Li Ning to be china's badminton director.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Pakito,
    Recommend one singles and doubles coach la... contribute man...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me be the first one to vote. I got balls the size of rugby after yesterday's match. Zhao Jianhua! So shoot me.

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    lol. I see many anti Frost is popping up. lol. Good one.

eh.. I tot TSB was given chances already? TSB punya kawan right??? welcome to BC.

During frost time, I believe the halls are still not air conditioned. Some people says he's hopeless in Asia. Can't do much.

Why don't you recommend one? Be proactive man. Don't be sort sort dei and and allow a local to do the same mistake la dei.....

During his time of coaching, who got talent and opportunity to win the big one?? It's all under the table job right?

I still don't see anyone contributing in naming some coaches here. Scared to take the heat??? Camon. It's just words. No one is going to nail you. If you don't nominate, it's considered balless kawan.

At least Frost stick out his neck infront of the world to comment. Where are the Malaysian coaches? Even RTM also don't bother to invite any of them.

The question I would place to BAM is, are they going to continue with the existing coaches? What are the views of most BCers? Can we have a vote? Democracy kawan. Dun be shy. It's just numbers. Don't take it too hard. If you are a friend of TSB and if he is booted out, never mind lah. At leash he won MO and IO with LCW.

Frost is paying me alright... is that correct Mr Frost? Give me 1 racket autograph by you ok? lmao...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..tough luck for latok (and all of his supporters)...i guess only condolence is he has another chance to win it all in 2013 (if he still plays) and if he does win it, if not mistaken, he'll become the oldest MS World Champion in history..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    We all hoped that in the very near future, LCW will not only be good enough to beat LD at a 23-21 margin, but more like 21-8. That will definitely shut up the mouths of TROLLS out there. Like we all said, the loss was a 'so near yet so far' loss. Not like a 21 against under 10 point for LCW.

I think everyone will acknowledge the fact that although YongBo is a doubles coach, his knows very well on mental preparation and the benefits of psychological attack on your opponent. One even wonders if LD's background from a military environment helps as well.

Limiting LD's exposure to LCW and keeping tabs on LCW's improvement is a sure added advantage as good as a Blackbird Spy plane to your enemy's country to be ready to win the war. Our Datuk Eddy Choong has commented flawlessly and numerous times. Sadly no one heeds his advises and Malaysian Badminton High Performance Director hails from Bata. That is just like hiring Li Ning to be china's badminton director.
    Totally agree with you. Very well said. I like it even more with the bold Military's mind is tough though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..tough luck for latok (and all of his supporters)...i guess only condolence is he has another chance to win it all in 2013 (if he still plays) and if he does win it, if not mistaken, he'll become the oldest MS World Champion in history..
    That's a history too, alas. But 1st, the Olympic 2012 comes first before the 2013 WC...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is what his coach got to say.
    can someone translate / summarize?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally agree with you. Very well said. I like it even more with the bold Military's mind is tough though.
    Thanks George. Aside from Chris and a few others, you are the biggest (constructive) contributor here on these forums. You should get a gold medal too.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think only Li Mao can help LCW.... no one else can help LCW....

Is there any possibility that Li Mao will go work for BAM before London OG2012??? I know he just joined Indonesia..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I have said in BC before that one major contributing factor that is lacking in training our badminton athletes is quality sparring partners for LCW. When i mention it before, some BCers over here commented that LCW trains and spars with up to 8 players on the opposite side to train. Well having 8 players without the mind and thinking of LD style is totally different. You might as well train with a super robot over that side of the court.

Recently with the lost of KKT and TBH in doubles, we could clearly see they were beaten not by a small margin indeed. Then the issue of quality sparring partners was brought up again.

Take again LD for instance. Have you guys seen sparring and training sessions between LD and his coach Xia Xuanze? I mean his coach still packs a pretty mean punch in training. And these are not shuttle drills. They are full matches. TThis is what is lacking in Malaysian badminton.
    Last edited by Pakito; 08-15-2011 at 04:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have rashid sidek fren.. lmao..... He will chop LCW until he begs for mercy... anyway, he is mercied.. lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha i admit myself this Hokkien coach is not very much for words. He is basically saying that the winner just took a risk in the deciding match better than LCW. Close match. Could have gone either way. He said 'we can't comment much matches such as these. High quality game'

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    can someone translate / summarize?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still prefer Zhao. Anyone with me??

But i doubt BAM will give a hoot to whatsoever we say here.

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    We have rashid sidek fren.. lmao..... He will chop LCW until he begs for mercy... anyway, he is mercied.. lol

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha i admit myself this Hokkien coach is not very much for words. He is basically saying that the winner just took a risk in the deciding match better than LCW. Close match. Could have gone either way. He said 'we can't comment much matches such as these. High quality game'
    He is devising a ploy for the next encounter. Can't reveal much.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still prefer Zhao. Anyone with me??

But i doubt BAM will give a hoot to whatsoever we say here.
    Zhao is a left hander.......hhmmm!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worry fren. A suggestion is better than those 'dead beats' who just read and don't contribute. I phui2 with cendol to those people who call themselves supporters of LCW. lmao.