User Tag List

Page 38 of 590 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 88 138 538 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    oh...u forget where i live......hmm...i in kelantan...far...haha...

oh....ya hor...
    i 4got edi...
    sry ya....my geo damn cha one...^^

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phoiyih_luv bad View Post
    oh....ya hor...
    i 4got edi...
    sry ya....my geo damn cha one...^^
    haha...its ok...
    record it down lar...i can lend u camera and tripod...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i saw the advertisement in astro few weeks back that channel 311 has leecw too. but the episide not yet aired..something like "lee sifu".. will tell you guys when it is shown.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ching293 View Post
    i saw the advertisement in astro few weeks back that channel 311 has leecw too. but the episide not yet aired..something like "lee sifu".. will tell you guys when it is shown.
    oh,,.that 1 is a show on astro wah lai toi..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badminton: Chong Wei ready to take Olympic gold

KUALA LUMPUR, July 17, 2008 (AFP) - Malaysia's best medal hope at the Beijing Olympics, badminton star Lee Chong Wei, is primed to upset China's world number Lin Dan on home soil and win gold.

The world number two, boosted by beating Lin at the recent Thomas Cup tournament, plans to make the most of his trip to China.
    "We shouldn't be thinking about getting a second chance when we are talking about the Olympics," he told the New Straits Times.
    "This special event is held once every four years and that second opportunity may never come."
    Now 26, Chong Wei is one of the world's most consistent performers and he wants to make amends for his crushing defeat by Indonesian Sony Dwi Kuncoro in the third round of the world championships last year.
    While Lin will be his main threat, he is also wary of players such as South Koreans Lee Hyun-Il and Park Sung-Hwan, Boonsak Ponsana of Thailand, and defending Olympic champion Taufik Hidayat of Indonesia.
    The pressure is building but he feels he can cope.
    "A player is lying if he says there is no pressure. We are talking about winning an Olympic medal and the pressure will be greater in Beijing," he said.
    "Having said that, any player from the top eight of the world rankings is good enough to win a medal and I need to remain focused from the first round to be in the running."
    His coach Misbun Sidek said Chong Wei's confidence had been restored since his crushing disappointment at last year's worlds in Malaysia.
    "He is coping well with the expectations that come with being rated as Malaysia's medal hope in the Olympics," he told The Star newspaper.
    "He is more relaxed about it compared to previously when he tended to get agitated easily and lose focus.
    "In the past, he would be afraid of certain players but he now talks with confidence on how he can beat them."
    Malaysia's Beijing-bound badminton squad have been training individually but will join up from Monday for final preparations.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Everything, so far,..^^

..has looked positive and encouraging for LCW in his preparation for the OG..Although, i have this funny feeling and wincing a bit at a possibility of our Pemuda coming down, again..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 07-20-2008 at 10:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..has looked positive and encouraging for LCW in his preparation for the OG..Although, i have this funny feeling and wincing a bit at a possibility of our Pemuda coming down, again..
    It won't be funny if he has his say : Doomsday is near; LCW will face his nightmare soon; and YKH will eat humble pie for daring to say he felt good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Badminton: Chong Wei ready to take Olympic gold

KUALA LUMPUR, July 17, 2008 (AFP) - Malaysia's best medal hope at the Beijing Olympics, badminton star Lee Chong Wei, is primed to upset China's world number Lin Dan on home soil and win gold.

The world number two, boosted by beating Lin at the recent Thomas Cup tournament, plans to make the most of his trip to China.
    "We shouldn't be thinking about getting a second chance when we are talking about the Olympics," he told the New Straits Times.
    "This special event is held once every four years and that second opportunity may never come."
    Now 26, Chong Wei is one of the world's most consistent performers and he wants to make amends for his crushing defeat by Indonesian Sony Dwi Kuncoro in the third round of the world championships last year.
    While Lin will be his main threat, he is also wary of players such as South Koreans Lee Hyun-Il and Park Sung-Hwan, Boonsak Ponsana of Thailand, and defending Olympic champion Taufik Hidayat of Indonesia.
    The pressure is building but he feels he can cope.
    "A player is lying if he says there is no pressure. We are talking about winning an Olympic medal and the pressure will be greater in Beijing," he said.
    "Having said that, any player from the top eight of the world rankings is good enough to win a medal and I need to remain focused from the first round to be in the running."
    His coach Misbun Sidek said Chong Wei's confidence had been restored since his crushing disappointment at last year's worlds in Malaysia.
    "He is coping well with the expectations that come with being rated as Malaysia's medal hope in the Olympics," he told The Star newspaper.
    "He is more relaxed about it compared to previously when he tended to get agitated easily and lose focus.
    "In the past, he would be afraid of certain players but he now talks with confidence on how he can beat them."
    Malaysia's Beijing-bound badminton squad have been training individually but will join up from Monday for final preparations.
    Oh goody then! LCW is gonna win Malaysia's first Olympic gold.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Oh goody then! LCW is gonna win Malaysia's first Olympic gold.
    not is gonna but is ready

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not is gonna but is ready
    "Malaysia's best medal hope at the Beijing Olympics, badminton star Lee Chong Wei, is primed to upset China's world number Lin Dan on home soil and win gold."

We are going to do it this time, man! We have toured space and experimented making teh tarik there. Made the world's biggest popiah. Did the longest hula hooping & ikan bakar grill. Built the world's tallest pencil and flagpole. And this time, we are going to bring home that Olympic gold.

Like YKH, I have a good feeling too .....

Malaysia Boleh!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Malaysia's best medal hope at the Beijing Olympics, badminton star Lee Chong Wei, is primed to upset China's world number Lin Dan on home soil and win gold."

We are going to do it this time, man! We have toured space and experimented making teh tarik there. Made the world's biggest popiah. Did the longest hula hooping & ikan bakar grill. Built the world's tallest pencil and flagpole. And this time, we are going to bring home that Olympic gold.

Malaysia Boleh!
    malaysia boleh!!!!!!!
    lee chong wei boleh!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Malaysia Boleh!
    Your Flagpole Theory appears everywhere....

Pemuda Boleh!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm,, hope he can gets gold in the OG08

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Malaysians hope with him... LCW BOLEH....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Certainly hope Chong Wei will win this year.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hope that he will win when he plays sony later..
    camon chong wei!!!!
    u can do it!!!!!
    malaysia boleh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink hi

hope that he will win when he plays sony later..
    camon chong wei!!!!
    u can do it!!!!!
    malaysia boleh!
    Malaysia boleh!Chong Wei think positive and you can do it !