Thread: Lee Chong Wei ( 李宗伟 )
11-27-2011, 08:19 AM #6818
1. Dato' LCW vs LD
- 3 consecutive loss to the same player currently should ring a signifficant signal that Dato' needs to be strictly remind that he has lost some touch in his gameplay
- In any of the set he won against Ld, the margin of winning is small (2-4 points)
- In all the sets that Ld won against Dato', the margin of loss is big (5-9 point)
- Overall in a match, physically, Dato' needs to work hard to gain point against Ld while Ld seems to be more relax in gaining any point against Dato'.
2. Dato' vs CL
- It's no more easy win against CL anymore
- CL has able to fully adapt to Dato' style of gameplay
3. Dato' vs The rest of players
- Dato' still able to show total supremacy and dominance as usual in all aspect of his gameplay
No doubt Dato' LCW still has all the qualities it takes to become the next Olympic and World champion......unless he does not meet LD or CL, in which it is unikely. Therefore:
- He needs to be strictly remind that he needs to work back on all the qualities that he has that makes him to a player he is now. If you ask me who.....it's Datuk Misbun i would suggest.
- With all of his defeat against LD, it's either Dato performance < LD or LD performance > Dato'. Regardless of what is the situation, if Dato' is to be superior against LD, he then need not to be inferior in all his match against LD and meet with him regularly.
11-27-2011, 08:38 AM #6819
I think it's quite simple for LCW from now to early May 2012...
he can enter into all major events (ie, MastersFinals, Korea, Malaysia, Thomas Cup quali, A.E, India) ... and whenever he meets LD or CJ, all he needs to do is withdraw!!!! simple...
Last edited by pcll99; 11-27-2011 at 08:42 AM.
11-27-2011, 08:40 AM #6820
Daft people surrounding him?
11-27-2011, 11:50 AM #6821
I dont think that LCW will withdraw from Macau Open. The reason for that is the ranking points to keep his no.1 status although he mostly likely will be losing again. He does not seem to care about his loses to LD anymore. Also, he wants to gauge his standard against LD and learn more about LD's play.
11-27-2011, 12:35 PM #6822
11-27-2011, 12:40 PM #6823
i guess that its about zero chance that both LCW and LD will be in macau next week
11-27-2011, 04:40 PM #6824
11-27-2011, 08:03 PM #6825
11-27-2011, 08:49 PM #6826
Lin Dan has clearly not been at his best this year, LCW has been on his best ever form, leading up to worlds LD didn't look 100% fit and still won. Since then he has defeated LCW 3 times in a row (4 if you count the invitational event before HK). LCW has never beaten LD twice in a row.
LCW can play as many practice games as he wants against the other MAS players, but their backup players are not of super series quality. China on other hand have 6 top top players and no doubt have other players in the back up /youth squads who would be number 1 in many other countries.
11-27-2011, 10:19 PM #6827
have you seen their training you youtube?
one ws playing against three - 2ws and 1 ms(LD).
11-27-2011, 11:05 PM #6828
11-27-2011, 11:30 PM #6829
extremenanopowe liked this post
11-27-2011, 11:58 PM #6830
Coach Rashid Sidek mentioned about persuading LCW to take some rest and withdraw from Macau Open, which seems unlikely though, considering it's tomorrow.
Positively, LCW can 'spar' with the best, since LD and the gang are competing too.
From a negative point of view, LCW= tired (at least IMO).
Why are they competing in GP Gold anyway? Even LD? He complained about the no. of SS that players have to participate a while back, thought he would skip this one and rest...
Maybe because it's Macau? Can't blame them, other than the obvious casinos, the food is great!
11-28-2011, 09:05 AM #6831
If Rashid Sidek can't persuade LCW not to play too much, then there is no one who can help LCW.... Believing in hard work will pay off is a very fundamental value... once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it's almost impossible to eradicate...
all hope is gone... LCW is not going to win 2012OG gold medal... maybe he can't even retain the silver....
this is very bad news...
Last edited by pcll99; 11-28-2011 at 09:19 AM.
11-28-2011, 09:12 AM #6832
If the event is not sponsored by yonex, would yonex want LCW to participate in it?
11-28-2011, 09:22 AM #6833
Depending on how you take it, the good/bad news is that Lin Dan has withdrawn.
So, Lin now has more time to prepare for the SS Finals, which will also be in China this year.
11-28-2011, 09:40 AM #6834
Must be the appearance money which could be more than the title money. Any insider story?
Or free 100,000 chips for casino.
I like the 'come poo' thingy. No I don't want to 'come poo' it.. lol. In hokkien, it sounds like 'kum pui'. You can ask lindan or lcw to translate. lol. What a smart brand naming.. lol.
By cobalt in forum China Professional PlayersReplies: 764: 03-07-2014, 05:36 AM
By 2cents in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 43: 07-02-2012, 08:25 AM
By Han in forum China Professional PlayersReplies: 302: 06-06-2012, 11:12 AM
By Malaysianfan in forum Malaysia Professional PlayersReplies: 19: 06-20-2007, 03:14 AM