User Tag List

Page 409 of 668 FirstFirst ... 309 359 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,937 to 6,953 of 11350
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    We all know by now Madame pjswift is "Miss. How-can-we-ever-take-your-words-seriously" when it comes to theseI have not yet made reference to the lousy run down training centres that are just about to fall apart where the Malaysian badminton athletes train in fear of the roof collapsing on them, which pjswift has said exists in Malaysia where LCW trains, compared to the palace where LD trains with all the best support system in the world.
    Chooi Kah Ming was injured and had to go thru knee surgery after a session at one of these training centres. Juara Stadium was being used for tournaments and the players were moving from one centre to another, that's BAM . Food - it was reported bf that the food at the cafeteria was not up to mark due to those in charge of contracting out to the caterer. Sports Minister said NSC will take back the responsibility to ensure players get healthy food, not sure if they did it
    .Flights - BAM chose the cheapest route instead of direct flight to cut costs. The flight there take very long to arrive, at times the pysio and support staff reach 1st, players have not reach. Pysio,etc are under NSC. Once again, points to BAM management. All this has been reportrd in the Msian press, more than once.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    How come you can see the problem and the coaches can't.
    we watch with 100% concentrate when the game ongoing
    while rashid is yawning,tsb is laughing,nadzmi,ng chin cai and co rest well in nicely decorated office with all the money flow in to their bank,every hours,every minutes and seconds
    hehe
    Last edited by limsy; 12-17-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    we watch 100% concentrate when the game ongoing
    while rashid is yawning,tsb is laughing,nadzmi,ng chin cai and co rest well in nicely decorated office with all the money flow in to their bank,every hours,every minutes and seconds
    hehe
    Not to mention we pay astro to watch and buy admission tickets. With LCW's defeat do you think my MO2012 ticket is worth it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Broke my heart to see LCW lost BWF SF. What was with all the unforced errors?

Wonder whats the excuse this time from TSB and BAM, even LCW?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to mention we pay astro to watch and buy admission tickets. With LCW's defeat do you think my MO2012 ticket is worth it?
    worth,since lcw might meet cl again in semi final
    u can witness how lcw respond to the latest defeat to chen long

actually lcw is smart,if lin dan won this ssmf,the 'reputation' of this title will raise higher
    and
    lcw won it 3 times in a row
    he get the benefit too,haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chen Long has turned out to be such a surprise package that I believe non of us had predicted 6 months ago. We would have thought that the chance of LCW winning Olympic gold was like 60-40 with the strings of losses and walkovers by LD.

Now...it's more like he has to fight off for the bronze. LCW has always peaked too early and towards the end of the season, he seems to be running out of gas. I think the same applies to Wayne Rooney as well lol*

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    worth,since lcw might meet cl again in semi final
    u can witness how lcw respond to the latest defeat to chen long

actually lcw is smart,if lin dan won this ssmf,the 'reputation' of this title will raise higher
    and
    lcw won it 3 times in a row
    he get the benefit too,haha
    I was only pulling your leg. My primary intention is to meet up with you guys and watching is secondary.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure lah worth, if you're going to watch our other up & coming youngsters. There should be a lot of them since it's home ground.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Sure lah worth, if you're going to watch our other up & coming youngsters. There should be a lot of them since it's home ground.
    Only got ticket for SF. Where got up and coming youngsters?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    only wd will have a lots of mas pair
    others department will be loaded with big guns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very stubborn people. When is he going to get Misbun, Frost or Han Jian as advisor? Only 6 months left people....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default statistic for lcw in 2011,15 tournament

match won(set won-set lost) 66(132-3)
    match lost(set won-set lost) 7(5-14)
    retired 0
    walkover(to) 1(suppanyu)
    most point earned in a match 60
    most point conceded in a match(to) 64(lin dan)
    total point earned in 2011 3157
    average point earned per match 43.18
    total point conceded in 2011 2200
    average point conceded per match 30.1
    longest duration on court(minutes,to) 84(lin dan)
    shortest duration on court(minutes,to) 20(park sung hwan)
    total duration on court in 2011 2815
    average duration per match on court(minutes) 38.56
    lowest point conceded in one set(to)
    5(park sung hwan,world championship)
    lowest point conceded in one match(to) 15(hu yun:mas super series;verma:india super series;park sung hwan:world championship)

elaboration
    1,lcw only lost 3 set out of 66 matches he won.
    2,lcw won one set in 5 out of 7 matches he lost.
    3,lcw opponent only get 15 point per set averagely.

title won:
    2010 ssmf
    2011 mas ss
    2011 ae pss
    2011 ind ss
    2011 mas gp gold
    2011 ina pss
    2011 french ss

runner up:
    2011 korea pss
    2011 worlc championship
    2011 japan ss
    2011 denmark ss

p/s:
    1,will do one for lin dan after he finish all the matches in ssmf 2011
    2,please check if i did any mistake
    Last edited by limsy; 12-17-2011 at 05:02 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I blame the crazy Malaysian fans for this loss!!! Too much pressure on LCW, go pick on KKK and TBH, at least LCW got to the play-off round, TBH and KKK is still better than Malaysian women who couldn't even bother to show up!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Relaks...

That's what I told myself during the match... my heart was doing uncharacteristic somersaults and I was freaking shaking to the end... nerves... and that was not me on the court, I was just watching... Imagined LCW... but that's the rule of a game... either you win or you lose and he lost. Wish I can talk to him though, like giving my piece of mind (in a good way) or even making sure he just forget all the bloody expectations once on court ... and make sure he stays positive... he used to play like he loved badminton.. I don't see the same fire anymore, or perhaps just a glimpse here and there... no offense but TSB grinning really get to my nerve... I'm already disliking that man... sorry but that's just that... For the lost today, I drove to Nilai 3 alone for a peace of mind... I may just burn my MO ticket if LCW lost again in SF. With 2013 WC to be held in CHN, I can only see added disadvantage to LCW to clinch that major (yeah, I know others may think where it is held doesn't really matter, but to me when it is in CHN, it does).

Anyway, good luck to LCW in MO. I'm gonna dream of burning the ticket tonight hoping for a reverse fate next month. Peace!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    That's what I told myself during the match... my heart was doing uncharacteristic somersaults and I was freaking shaking to the end... nerves... and that was not me on the court, I was just watching... Imagined LCW... but that's the rule of a game... either you win or you lose and he lost. Wish I can talk to him though, like giving my piece of mind (in a good way) or even making sure he just forget all the bloody expectations once on court ... and make sure he stays positive... he used to play like he loved badminton.. I don't see the same fire anymore, or perhaps just a glimpse here and there... no offense but TSB grinning really get to my nerve... I'm already disliking that man... sorry but that's just that... For the lost today, I drove to Nilai 3 alone for a peace of mind... I may just burn my MO ticket if LCW lost again in SF. With 2013 WC to be held in CHN, I can only see added disadvantage to LCW to clinch that major (yeah, I know others may think where it is held doesn't really matter, but to me when it is in CHN, it does).

Anyway, good luck to LCW in MO. I'm gonna dream of burning the ticket tonight hoping for a reverse fate next month. Peace!
    That I completely agree.....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    That I completely agree.....
    i've to disagree with this.
    i watched him this morning for the LCW v CL match, he had the same smile while LCW made a mistake.
    i think it's just his personality, rather his smiling than sidek's all serious and sad face all the time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chen Long has the potential to be World No. 1 in the future....But until LCW retires.....LCW must not let China dominate.....China is like the dictator of badminton.....It will bevery boring if this goes on.....