User Tag List

Page 410 of 591 FirstFirst ... 310 360 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,954 to 6,970 of 10032
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OT: IDK, Alan, him smiling at such errors was really unnecessary to me... You see the difference when LCW is in his losing moment, then TSB lost his smile... like the commentator said, "not smiling anymore"... Perhaps he wanna show LCW some positiveness but I don't think LCW welcome some of the smiling moments... If I were the player, I'm making few straight unforced errors and looking at my coach to see him grinning that wide, I'm gonna feel like a total idiot for letting those errors happen... You think I'm gonna be motivated onwards? *sigh* I used to appreciate his sunny personality but after some time, it gets under my skin, and I'm no longer smiling.

IMHO, I prefer MS, calm concentrated look, cos to me, if as a player, that give a boost to ones disturbed mind on court when compared to too much unnecessary grins.

P/s: sorry... just my blabbering... mood really not good...
    Last edited by eRa@에라; 12-17-2011 at 07:15 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    OT: IDK, Alan, him smiling at such errors was really unnecessary to me... You see the difference when LCW is in his losing moment, then TSB lost his smile... like the commentator said, "not smiling anymore"... Perhaps he wanna show LCW some positiveness but I don't think LCW welcome some of the smiling moments... If I were the player, I'm making few straight unforced errors and looking at my coach to see him grinning that wide, I'm gonna feel like a total idiot for letting those errors happen... You think I'm gonna be motivated onwards? *sigh* I used to appreciate his sunny personality but after some time, it gets under my skin, and I'm no longer smiling.

IMHO, I prefer MS, calm concentrated look, cos to me, if as a player, that give a boost to ones disturbed mind on court when compared to too much unnecessary grins.

P/s: sorry... just my blabbering... mood really not good...
    Np. It's ok.
    Let it all out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel tht all malaysians players should take a break fr competition, esp LCW, kkk/tbh. Send the reserve team to gain more experience. It's simply uninspiring to see all top Malaysian players played badly recently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time for malaysian to set up a petition to get a new coach? even 3 of them like MS, MF and HJ is better. More analysis and strategy. 3 minds is better than 1. Nothing to loose. Am sure lcw will feel more confident from then on.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a coach will not deliver everything. it is all depend on individual's will. any other racket sports have coach by side while playing tournament? everytime there is 2 minutes break, here comes the coach talking. sorry, i dont see Nicol David's coach talk to her during any break or complete games. i also dont see Novak Djokovic's coach talking to him during 90 seconds everytime 2 games change court.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    a coach will not deliver everything. it is all depend on individual's will. any other racket sports have coach by side while playing tournament? everytime there is 2 minutes break, here comes the coach talking. sorry, i dont see Nicol David's coach talk to her during any break or complete games. i also dont see Novak Djokovic's coach talking to him during 90 seconds everytime 2 games change court.
    In tennis and esp table tennis, no coaching is allowed during the game, even eye signals. Not sure about squash though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe TSB & LCW have a game plan in mind and all this unforced errors and loses are just a smoke screen. Very unlikely but I will have an open mind.

I would rather see LCW lose all the Super Series leading up to the Olympics as long as he wins the gold medal. I am sure the whole of Malaysia is with me on this.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    In tennis and esp table tennis, no coaching is allowed during the game, even eye signals. Not sure about squash though.
    thus, coach is important but not necessary. Roger Federer with 16 Grand Slams, the best player in modern era didnt rely on coach to achieve all his superb wins. 2-3 coaches for a duration less than 1 year. does Nicol David totally depends on great coach for her great achievement in squash?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Maybe TSB & LCW have a game plan in mind and all this unforced errors and loses are just a smoke screen. Very unlikely but I will have an open mind.

I would rather see LCW lose all the Super Series leading up to the Olympics as long as he wins the gold medal. I am sure the whole of Malaysia is with me on this.
    of course i do. i do it for public holiday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are 'proactive', you've done your best. If you are 'reactive', you are asking for trouble. Seen some of the nuclear disasters?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    If you are 'proactive', you've done your best. If you are 'reactive', you are asking for trouble. Seen some of the nuclear disasters?
    Is winning the SSMF that important? LCW already owns three. Won t hurt to give one away. 80 minutes of limited action today is not bad performance.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    That's what I told myself during the match... my heart was doing uncharacteristic somersaults and I was freaking shaking to the end... nerves... and that was not me on the court, I was just watching... Imagined LCW... but that's the rule of a game... either you win or you lose and he lost. Wish I can talk to him though, like giving my piece of mind (in a good way) or even making sure he just forget all the bloody expectations once on court ... and make sure he stays positive... he used to play like he loved badminton.. I don't see the same fire anymore, or perhaps just a glimpse here and there... no offense but TSB grinning really get to my nerve... I'm already disliking that man... sorry but that's just that... For the lost today, I drove to Nilai 3 alone for a peace of mind... I may just burn my MO ticket if LCW lost again in SF. With 2013 WC to be held in CHN, I can only see added disadvantage to LCW to clinch that major (yeah, I know others may think where it is held doesn't really matter, but to me when it is in CHN, it does).

Anyway, good luck to LCW in MO. I'm gonna dream of burning the ticket tonight hoping for a reverse fate next month. Peace!
    Have Peace and stay Relax. You cannot expect LCW to win all the time.

Actually, I expected LD to win the MS title at this 2011 SS Finals (and voted for him in our BC Poll). But now (after the LCW-vs-CL SF match), I am not quite sure. It could be CL to win the title.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    of course i do. i do it for public holiday.
    when is the last time we have one for badminton?thomas cup 1992?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah.. its about due...

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    Yeah. For badminton, I think so. Were you born already?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lost is a lost, but it's how Dato' lost matters

As mention by others, i don't think at his level, you purposely want to play as a looser in order to create a convincing drama that you're now not at your best like before but then at the end of the "the day (e.g. OG, WC...)", you become the biggest winner.

Indeed Dato' can't always win but it's how he lost will give a major indicator to what level of performance that he's currently peforming and to what degree of positiveness he's approaching into his game. For this many tournaments Dato' participated, 2 uncharacteristic pattern has emerge in his gameplay that contribute to his lost:

1. MORE errors especially unforced errors
    2. He becomes MORE passive and less forward into his gameplay in which he could be more aggressive

Loosing to a better play but at the same time you've already painstalkingly played at your best is a different and a more acceptable scenario but then looking on how Dato' lost to CL yesterday then, it's an unacceptable lost and if this is allow to continue, i'm not surprised even in next month MO he will continue to lost even playing in his own soil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really think that chong wei really isnt him self yesterday he played so unlike his style made so much errors

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Yeah. For badminton, I think so. Were you born already?
    that is why we need that. miss the previous public holiday.