User Tag List

Page 431 of 590 FirstFirst ... 331 381 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 481 531 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,327 of 10017
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hope chong wei can win the olympics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    lol
    now the most prize money tournament will be degraded again because lcw beat lin dan in final?
    Yes, KO SSP 2011 was a Major event but not the KO SSP 2012....its just another SS tourney from now on.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't care whether LD throws the game away, i think this game means much more to LCW than LD....definitely a morale-booster.......syabas Datuk Lee !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, KO SSP 2011 was a Major event but not the KO SSP 2012....its just another SS tourney from now on.....
    Who cares major nor major, lcw must be laughing all the way to the bank hahaha

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    Nice that LCW picks up the gauntlet and manages to beat LD!! I am happy with the win. It is good for baddy, would have been a bit to strong domination with 100% china golds in Korea. Also looking at the games, the new racket seemed to provide some extra boom to LCWs smash. This year will be interesting indeed. I am not sure that LD will be serious in MO next week though.. Probably go "training-mode" now :-D
    Is it just me? I see LD is a little bit slimmer this year at KO.... Training mode for the 2012 London OG, as he did at 2008 Beijing OG?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lin Dan is balding

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think LCW outclass LD today, we can see LD has no idea during the third game, LCW changed his play in 2nd game and it worked, well done LCW, you are much much better and better than LD in term of skills, smashing adn defence. We can see ur skill of cross court net short that make LD running on the court, uLCW smashing looked more power and accurate, hope LCW will continue win over LD until OG, reallly wanna see LCW outclass CL, i think now CL will be more worry if he watch LCW defeat his teammate

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Congratulations to LCW for taking the 2012 Korea Open SSP title from LD

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    After rushing back from a friend's wedding to catch the MS final my observation:

G1: LCW was still kinda nervous. Still unsure if he could win this match, past losses haunting him, making him playing rather safely but at the same trying to see if he could try to win points. Many errors also. His smashes going out. *sigh*
    G2: He changed his game, more aggressive, more variety. Built some confidence. It pays alot! (I was successfully glued to the tv screen!)
    G3: He maintained his composure with LD making unforced errors and yeah, losing interest, kind of, (but I don't really care on that) and he won!!!! - this is all that matters today hehehe...

All that I see from this match : many techniques, great techniques by both players. Both managed to fool one another and both managed to win points by out-maneuvering one another... well I LOVE it. I don't regret telling me boss that I would be delayed to the office today cos I rather spend that 1-hour plus watching this battle of LCW vs LD. And I'm glad I don't miss it.

Congratulations on a job well done LCW!!
    Yes, congratulations to LCW for taking the 2012 Korea Open SSP title from LD.

Unfortunately, IMHO, both LCW and LD were not in top form. It was rather a disappointing match.

Both LCW and LD were not playing well. No wonder, whoever won or lost, both players would be unhappy with themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dangerous!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you watch the bwf commentary, they were saying the court/ hall is very cold and the players weren't able to play their full attacking games due to the slow shuttles so they had to play a more tactical or as one of them said "chess" styled game. Not necessarily playing worse, but not playing show badminton either. Sometimes you just have to deal with the environment!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wana2125 View Post
    i think LCW outclass LD today, we can see LD has no idea during the third game, LCW changed his play in 2nd game and it worked, well done LCW, you are much much better and better than LD in term of skills, smashing adn defence.
    I might be wrong, but I felt like it was LD that first started to change the game to more aggressive and changing the pace. LCW was able to capitalize on that. When it was lower pace and more passive, Lin Dan was thriving.

But that's just the feeling I got. I might very well be wrong.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to LCW and give him credit for the win. Especially, give LCW credit for being just a bit more persistent than LD.

But in terms of badminton, it was a big nothing. Late in the second game, LD was two points up and took an unnecessary smash. After the shuttle went into the net, LD was fully in the "I couldn't care less" mode. LD's casual attitude in the 3rd game was a total disgrace.

Unfortunately, we know only that LD will play 100% at the London Olympics. At other tournaments, it will just be a crapshoot. Even LD is not under team order to do something funny, he may just do something funny on his own.

Once again, credits to LCW for always giving the fans an honest effort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the hall is too cold surely they could just use a faster speed shuttle?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Credit to LCW, despite using new racket. the sound also diff. Both player really tired on the third set but LCW focus seems to be increase... What best is he win it by LD stail (lose on first set), its really rare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ghoster4u View Post
    Credit to LCW, despite using new racket. the sound also diff. Both player really tired on the third set but LCW focus seems to be increase... What best is he win it by LD stail (lose on first set), its really rare.
    Yeah .. I thought LCW will lose after the first game. Everything changed when LCW started playing aggressive. It was fun watching LD running around the court like crazy not to mention doing all the defending he is not used to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedShuttle View Post
    Unfortunately, we know only that LD will play 100% at the London Olympics. At other tournaments, it will just be a crapshoot. Even LD is not under team order to do something funny, he may just do something funny on his own.Once again, credits to LCW for always giving the fans an honest effort.
    i really disagree with this statement, how can u say that LD not playing 100% in SS, not fair for the world badminton, we can see in 2nd game that LD put an effort trying to finish the game when leading 18-17, unfortunately his smashing hit the net twice, people always said that LCW nervous once loss to LD, but the yesteday we might say LD also hv the same feeling whrn always make mistake, anyway congratulation to LCW and LD for reach final,

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wana2125 View Post
    i really disagree with this statement, how can u say that LD not playing 100% in SS, not fair for the world badminton, we can see in 2nd game that LD put an effort trying to finish the game when leading 18-17, unfortunately his smashing hit the net twice, people always said that LCW nervous once loss to LD, but the yesteday we might say LD also hv the same feeling whrn always make mistake, anyway congratulation to LCW and LD for reach final,
    Not sure which game you saw. LD's indifference was in plain view. It wasn't nerve at all. It was heart, or the lack of.