User Tag List

Page 432 of 668 FirstFirst ... 332 382 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 482 532 ... LastLast
Results 7,328 to 7,344 of 11348
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Datuk LCW starts the year 2012 with a smashing form after beating Lin dan in 3 sets to take home the Korea Open! Hope this kind of form can continue until the OG.. He certainly proves some of the people here wrong isn't it? LOL, i see some already given up hope on LCW every time LCW meets LD. But today, it's different story. And well, no ONE is perfect.. no ONE always win..Sure got player that will WIN or LOSE..

Here are some pics from the final clash.

Attachment 114287
    Attachment 114288
    At least, LCW didn't celebrate like crazy or take off his shirt and dance like LIN DANCE.. good sportsmanship from him though...

Attachment 114289
    This is certainly a new VOLTRIC racket. believe me..

Attachment 114290
    smashing his way through...

Attachment 114291
    Different place this time..

Attachment 114292
    Lin dan: Becareful, see you in MAS open in a few days time...
    LCW: Bring your Horse!

Attachment 114293
    George, I hope you don't mind, i use the photo you posted in BC

Attachment 114316

Lin dan: Becareful, see you in MAS open in a few days time...
    LCW: Mix with The Best, die like the rest.
    Lin dan (in Confusion) : Who is MAS MS player that lose most of the time when meet me in the final last year?
    LCW ( in confidence ) : Ask yourself la, why do you ask me " What la you " ( Malaysian slang )
    Last edited by Licin; 01-08-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedShuttle View Post
    Not sure which game you saw. LD's indifference was in plain view. It wasn't nerve at all. It was heart, or the lack of.
    Funny, when LCW plays like crap it is always nerves, pressure, unforced error etc etc. But when it comes to LD it is always about motivation and now heart. Please give us a break. LD is a good actor and a spoiled brad. Why some people seem to condone this type of behavior is beyond me. It brings the whole sport into a disrepute.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Funny, when LCW plays like crap it is always nerves, pressure, unforced error etc etc. But when it comes to LD it is always about motivation and now heart. Please give us a break. LD is a good actor and a spoiled brad. Why some people seem to condone this type of behavior is beyond me. It brings the whole sport into a disrepute.
    Is this a joke? Why should everyone have the same problem?

LCW has no lack of heart. His own coach said that he choked. I thought that was too harsh. But his own coach said it. I don't know LCW enough to disagree with his coach.

Exactly who condoned LD's lack of heart? An explanation is not the same as an excuse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teh tarik anyone?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Next, Malaysia Open and the canon is coming ..oopst Chen Long is coming just wish lcw has one or two side winger this time around, we all know this title is missing in Lin Dan's collection
    LD: Wei, you know what to do yah. I gave you good angpow, next week you give me the title, okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lee chong wei changed his bat it seems rather than his regular Voltric 80 . Can you say whats that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree Chris on both players not playing top game. I just don't feel like mentioning it when it is obvious that despite that lcw continued making efforts to win the match. LD attitude towards the end is really not worth mentioning. Why shoud I feel disappointed? *shrug* I enjoyed watching it despite the lack of 'what should have been'. I am that easy to please I look forward to the next meeting of this two esp when lcw trash cl (i hope he does that). Really look forward to that. *yeah i am also that evil ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this a joke? Why should everyone have the same problem?LCW has no lack of heart. His own coach said that he choked. I thought that was too harsh. But his own coach said it. I don't know LCW enough to disagree with his coach.Exactly who condoned LD's lack of heart? An explanation is not the same as an excuse.
    His previous coach made silly comments to deflect the responsibility of the loss from him. My point would be if LCW s coach does 100% of his job, LCW would be unbeatable. LD choked but his fans saw it as disinterest or losing heart. Are you suggesting LD s preparing to lose his title defence? Why did he bother to win G1 convincingly? LD wasn't expecting the psychological roller coaster LCW put him through so he just gave up. This, from someone known for comeback wins!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW has no lack of heart. His own coach said that he choked. I thought that was too harsh. But his own coach said it. I don't know LCW enough to disagree with his coach.

Exactly who condoned LD's lack of heart? An explanation is not the same as an excuse.
    I dont recall Misbun say LCW choked. Neither did Rashid or TSB, not in the original malay anyway. Or chinese in TSB's case. Misbun would say it more diplomatically, and shoot at the management. They would not say so in public, as it would invite intense critism from all, and the coach will also get a banging.
    If you read one, please post, the original malay one,when translated & given a slant by the reporter, at times it comes out differently.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 01-08-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the love of the sport and its future, everyone should renounce this type of player.
    Just giving an explanation is an excuse at least to me. If your definition is different then so be it.

Hopefully this does not continue in MO. Most likely a well coordinated tag team team match or sudden illness or injury will take place going by the track record.

For me, when a player wins it should be only because he was a better player on that occasion barring any valid injuries and not any other crap excuse or justification.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still want to say, Congratulation to LCW for grabbing MS title at Korea Open PSS 2012

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    His previous coach made silly comments to deflect the responsibility of the loss from him. My point would be if LCW s coach does 100% of his job, LCW would be unbeatable. LD choked but his fans saw it as disinterest or losing heart. Are you suggesting LD s preparing to lose his title defence? Why did he bother to win G1 convincingly? LD wasn't expecting the psychological roller coaster LCW put him through so he just gave up. This, from someone known for comeback wins!
    Totally agree on this. LD knew he lost the match and put on a show of disinterest by questioning the obviously correct line calls and hitting out.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    I dont recall Misbun say LCW choked. Neither did Rashid or TSB, not in the original malay anyway. Or chinese in TSB's case. Misbun would say it more diplomatically, and shoot at the management. They would not say so in public, as it would invite intense critism from all, and the coach will also get a banging.
    If you read one, please post, the original malay one,when translated & given a slant by the reporter, at times it comes out differently.
    Please watch the video on the BadmintonWorld.tv. Don't recall which one but it should be a game between LCW and LD. One of the commentators said it. You have to contact him to find out if the original was in Malay or something else.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please watch the video on the BadmintonWorld.tv. Don't recall which one but it should be a game between LCW and LD. One of the commentators said it. You have to contact him to find out if the original was in Malay or something else.
    Then as far as I'm concerned, not really valid, as it come from 3rd party. I read most of the media articles on Msian badminton, from 5 different press. As far as I recall, havent come across one that says so. If coach critic so strong, it also reflects on the coach, player(student) dont do well, it is also the coach's(sifu) fault. The coach will the 1st to get phone call from Sports Minister.
    Rashid is the one who sometimes make silly statements but mostly he critic/blame the back up players. Rashid & TSB usually is full of praise for LCW, LCW is the blue eyed boy. Misbun will say something flowery like a 2 edged sword, can have 2 to 3 meaning,haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    I am not surprised that you are doubtful about what I have said what Tang had taught me. Perhaps we should get together with Tang to discuss these matters.

As a coach, I am open to any new ideas that work. I believe in Tang's methods because they work for me in my games. To others, if Tang's methods don't work for them, I am sure they won't want to listen to Tang's methods at all.
    Actually this post escaped me.

According to your post, you are a firm believer of Tang's methods. Would you care to share the principles that guided Tang Xinfu's game.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Then as far as I'm concerned, not really valid, as it come from 3rd party. I read most of the media articles on Msian badminton, from 5 different press. As far as I recall, havent come across one that says so. If coach critic so strong, it also reflects on the coach, player(student) dont do well, it is also the coach's(sifu) fault. The coach will the 1st to get phone call from Sports Minister.
    Rashid is the one who sometimes make silly statements but mostly he critic/blame the back up players. Rashid & TSB usually is full of praise for LCW, LCW is the blue eyed boy. Misbun will say something flowery like a 2 edged sword, can have 2 to 3 meaning,haha
    What matters is LCW won the tournament. A win is a win, whether one is in form or not does not matter. Congratulations and hope this will give him the confidence to go further.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So anyone still wants to comment about his coach? Looks like ah TEH this time boleh..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Is it just me? I see LD is a little bit slimmer this year at KO.... Training mode for the 2012 London OG, as he did at 2008 Beijing OG?
    To me, i see he is a bit darker..