User Tag List

Page 438 of 591 FirstFirst ... 338 388 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 488 538 ... LastLast
Results 7,430 to 7,446 of 10032
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent already. Not sure if he can do anything. I don't just talk la. I write. What about u bro? What have you contributed? Can you also try to give good advice to him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I buy his book? Went to Borders and MPH and both dont have. They also dont know when it will be available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go and rob George man.. lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Sent already. Not sure if he can do anything. I don't just talk la. I write. What about u bro? What have you contributed? Can you also try to give good advice to him?
    I am sure the current BAM team is doing this already. However it is not effective so far, most likely they are not good at this compared to the China team. It is time they get someone else for a different perspective which could be you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG. Me? Sorry mate. They can't afford me. They tried. lol. As for other forumers here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    I am sure the current BAM team is doing this already. However it is not effective so far, most likely they are not good at this compared to the China team. It is time they get someone else for a different perspective which could be you
    You are right. Everyone here has a purpose and contribute in different ways and capacities. I am a badminton supporter and supporting my fellow countryman is only natural. Not everyone here are experts in the game, so if those are able and think they could help LCW, please walk the talk. Don't say you are too expensive to be hired. It should be free. Everyone supporting LCW and MAS will be grateful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. nothing is free in life bro...

even a monk or a priest doesn't work for free.

Anyway, I've ask LCW to give me half his wins in OG. No worry. I move faster than you. So, learn to respect and don't simply suggest matters to other forumers.

BTW, you can also contribute using soft skills like communications and using your major studies to applies to it. There are 'think out of the box' subjects which can be applied in any situation. Nothing is too stupid to be brought up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, for some malaysian who are not technical enough and NATO type, here's the chance for you to contribute to your nation. Can you pls write a simple mail to BWF and IOC to get them to allow only 1 player for olympics like Judo sports below? You can copy this to them as reference. Boleh Malaysia? This applies to those who hated china. . SS should be enough for multiple players. Try to vary the games a bit.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...98#post1834498

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, for some malaysian who are not technical enough and NATO type, here's the chance for you to contribute to your nation. Can you pls write a simple mail to BWF and IOC to get them to allow only 1 player for olympics like Judo sports below? You can copy this to them as reference. Boleh Malaysia? This applies to those who hated china. . SS should be enough for multiple players. Try to vary the games a bit.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/19303-Lin-Dan-(-林丹-)?p=1834498#post1834498
    Since you suggested it, please show leadership by example by posting a copy of the email/letter that you wrote to BWF.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I buy his book? Went to Borders and MPH and both dont have. They also dont know when it will be available.
    Advice to you...wait till after OLY12. If LCW wins, there will be a new edition, and people will be so happy, they will cough out anything to buy If LCW lose, the current book is old news and you can pick one up at huge discount. Or, wait 2 months, call Georgie, and Georgie will sell his book to you for 50% discount. You read the book, then sell to me for another 50% of the price you buy from Georgie...all 3 of us win-win..(but I get to keep the book).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OTB, You joker... george. U gone case man. Everyone hitting on you. lol Change your name. lol

Eagle, what are you trying to say? You are offended? Or really wanted me to show it to you? What do you gain from this and also in terms of attitude? I hope it is a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OTB, You joker... george. U gone case man. Everyone hitting on you. lol Change your name. lol

Eagle, what are you trying to say? You are offended? Or really wanted me to show it to you? What do you gain from this and also in terms of attitude? I hope it is a joke.
    Aren't you the joker? Prove it or you're just all talk.
    It's okay if you're giving your support and sharing ideas but what you're doing is getting on my nerves. What makes you think an average Malaysian would know better than some 'experts'?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy I feel sorry for eaglehelang

I feel sorry for eaglehelang.

It's so unfortunate that she was trolled in.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there a place where I can download LCW's book?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proactive lah bro... Don't just follow people. Aiya... young poeple. Always this attitude. You do first lah. The I do later attitude. No wonder the nation is suffering.. lmao. I got a feeling you guys treating this as an assignment from the teachers? Angkat tangan lah,why so malu? Don't malas bros/sis.

Dear Mr so and so,

I notice there are many BWF Badminton tournaments where you allow many players from each country to participate in the same event. Could you kindly change the format a little for the Olympics event like what we have in Thomas cup so that the competition has more variations and creates excitement for badminton fans? In IOC terms, it should follow what Judo is doing in the Olympics.

This allows other countries a chance to participate and give everyone a chance to enjoy. I believe BWF or the IOC have the interest to be fair for all nations and not allow each nation to dominate the event. In badminton case, it is China. They are manipulating the event for their advantage. This is very obvious from a fan's point of view. Ban CBA if you have the guts. So much damage and unfairness has been done to our World No 1. Datuk Lee Chong Wei. We love him a lot. Even my mother loves him very much and she is crying too. I bet your mother will cry too.

I hope you can consider and change it for the next olympics. If you can do it for this Olympics, I will give you a big kiss on your cheek. Are you ready?

Thank you very much for reading this.

Are you all happy now??? lmao...
    Last edited by extremenanopowe; 01-21-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It will be available in Popular Bookstore Soon if you are in Malaysia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    It will be available in Popular Bookstore Soon if you are in Malaysia.
    Thanks for info.