User Tag List

Page 452 of 589 FirstFirst ... 352 402 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 502 552 ... LastLast
Results 7,668 to 7,684 of 10013
  1. #7668
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    mamak stall
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesd20 View Post
    I agree, LCW cant beat LD physically. He has to beat him at his own game. Li Mao moved his physical ability to another level, but he just needs to maintain this.

    He should improve his strokeplay and tactics, then he can beat LD.

    When LD puts top gear into play no one can match his speed. LCW needs to slow him down and frustrate LD into errors. No easy task given LDs strong mentality.
    xiong guobao was a china national team. these comments were put in is to distract and confuse datuk and his team so that lin dan will win the london olympic gold easier.

    dato's court craft, technique,power, speed,strategy and net-play is vastly inferior compared to super dan. this was clearly seen when super dan totally destroyed dato in the beijing olympics final.

    KariSeng fears that dato may not even reach the final in london. and he is preparing an excuse with his recent injury.

    dato shld focus on picking up money from super series that super dan is not interested in.
    and also shld sell more massage chairs, rice, faber-castell, etc.

  2. #7669
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,954
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  LCW.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  77.4 KB
    * Courtesy of Badmintoncn.com

    I really do not want this scene happening again at 2012 London Olympic Games..

    LCW looks really depressed, broken inside out, speechless on the other position LD & CJ have a joyful smile, they have achieved their own & their nation's target..

    What a sad scene...

  3. #7670
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    came from the SAR
    Posts
    3,767
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Name:  LCW.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  77.4 KB
    * Courtesy of Badmintoncn.com

    I really do not want this scene happening again at 2012 London Olympic Games..

    LCW looks really depressed, broken inside out, speechless on the other position LD & CJ have a joyful smile, they have achieved their own & their nation's target..

    What a sad scene...
    very painful for all LCW's fans.

  4. #7671
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.nst.com.my/latest/light-t...tamina-1.64411
    LCW will need 5 weeks to fully recover. So, looks like India is ok.

  5. #7672
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,954
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    http://www.nst.com.my/latest/light-t...tamina-1.64411
    LCW will need 5 weeks to fully recover. So, looks like India is ok.
    In this 5 weeks LCW will concentrate on Stamina building as well as several game strategies..

  6. #7673
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have an unconventional idea that may help LCW to capture a gold medal @OG 2012, which is to meet a significant other who can motivate him and support him. LD has XXF in the last few years to support him and to motivate him. I wonder if it will make a difference if the same happened to LCW....just a thought.

  7. #7674
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    208
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Name:  LCW.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  77.4 KB
    * Courtesy of Badmintoncn.com

    I really do not want this scene happening again at 2012 London Olympic Games..

    LCW looks really depressed, broken inside out, speechless on the other position LD & CJ have a joyful smile, they have achieved their own & their nation's target..

    What a sad scene...
    this pic...just wants to make me cry

  8. #7675
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,441
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Footwork_816 View Post
    this pic...just wants to make me cry
    Me too. Could someone delete it?

  9. #7676
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dunno what the fuss in the photo. First, LD played the game of his life, totally outclassed Dato so no regrets for our Dato cos there was nothing Dato could do that night. even MS was tidak apa Just to be an Olympian is an honour, to medal in any color standing on the podium is an achievement and winning silver, what's so wrong about that, better than bronze or worse, 4th place that really sucks? On the other hand, losing WC11 with 2 match points to LD, can almost smell victory only to see it disappeared, that was a real downer and deep regrets
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 03-22-2012 at 07:38 PM.

  10. #7677
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,954
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    I dunno what the fuss in the photo. First, LD played the game of his life, totally outclassed Dato so no regrets for our Dato cos there was nothing Dato could do that night. even MS was tidak apa Just to be an Olympian is an honour, to medal in any color standing on the podium is an achievement and winning silver, what's so wrong about that, better than bronze or worse, 4th place that really sucks? On the other hand, losing WC11 with 2 match points to LD, can almost smell victory only to see it disappeared, that was a real downer and deep regrets
    Very true, LCW has a lead in 1st & 2nd set of WC11, luckily he is able to secure 1st set. In contrast several points lead in the 3rd & deciding game has just withered away by Dato, as a result, LD is able to show off his muscular body to the world once again. Dato does not look as sad as OG2008, perhaps it was due to WC is held annually with Olympic Year as an exception, on the other hand OG is held once in a four years, that must be heart breaking..

  11. #7678
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Star Online > Sports
    Friday March 23, 2012
    Dr Ramlan: Shuttler Chong Wei needs five-week rest to fully recover
    By KNG ZHENG GUAN

    KUALA LUMPUR: World No. 1 Lee Chong Wei (pic) will need up to five weeks on the sidelines if he intends to make a full recovery.
    That is the message from National Sports Institute (NSI) chief Datuk Dr Ramlan Abdul Aziz.
    The 29-year-old Chong Wei injured his right shoulder at the All-England earlier this month.
    Although he braved the pain to make it to the final, the injury eventually forced Chong Wei to give up his bid for a third consecutive title as he withdrew whilst trailing old rival Lin Dan.
    The Penangite resumed training on Wednesday but has ruled himself out of this week’s US$1mil Axiata Cup matches although he remains hopeful of making a return for the semi-finals next week.

    However, after assessing the MRI scans, Dr Ramlan has advised Chong Wei to rest for at least three to five weeks to avoid aggravating the injury.
    “It’s nothing too serious, just a muscle spasm,” said Dr Ramlan.
    “But he needs to rest the shoulder for three to five weeks if he intends to make a full recovery. There’s no other way of accelerating the recovery process.
    “Right now, it’s just a muscle pull and, fortunately, there are no signs of any other injuries.
    “The NSI team started treating him immediately after Birmingham and he is already in the second week of recovery.
    “But there is a need to manage the injury well in order not to let it become chronic as this is an Olympic year.
    “It’s still too soon for him to return to action. I will monitor his recovery on a week-to-week basis and will let his coaches know when he is fit to play,” added Dr Ramlan.
    This assessment means Chong Wei will not be ready for the Axiata Cup semi-finals although he could play in the final if the Malaysia Tigers make it.
    National singles coach Tey Seu Bock, however, remains hopeful that Chong Wei will recover in time for the semi-finals.
    “He won’t play this week and we will wait for Dr Ramlan’s advice before deciding whether can he play next week,” said Seu Bock.
    “Although the Axiata Cup is not a major tournament, it would be good for him to compete because too long a period without action won’t be good either ahead of the Thomas Cup and Olympics.”
    In Chong Wei’s absence, the burden of carrying the Tigers through to the semi-finals falls on the shoulders of Mohd Hafiz Hashim, Liew Daren, Mohd Arif Abdul Latif and doubles pairs Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong and Goh V Shem-Lim Khim Wah.
    The Tigers are grouped with second string Indonesian side Rajawali, the Philippines and Thailand.

    http://thestar.com.my/services/print...asp&sec=sports

    Haiseh,why got so many icon up there? Past is past, we look froward to this yr's OG

  12. #7679
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Very true, LCW has a lead in 1st & 2nd set of WC11, luckily he is able to secure 1st set. In contrast several points lead in the 3rd & deciding game has just withered away by Dato, as a result, LD is able to show off his muscular body to the world once again. Dato does not look as sad as OG2008, perhaps it was due to WC is held annually with Olympic Year as an exception, on the other hand OG is held once in a four years, that must be heart breaking..
    Dato may not look sad losing in OLY08, could be because he was shell shocked at the way LD played. MS/Dato had no clue how to counter. IMO, if there is one game that showcased LD's best game, OLY08 final is the one.
    That picture showing LD inviting Dato to join him, and Dato looking hesitant could be Dato was still shell shocked and thinking 'you are dangerous, man, I ain't coming over, you scared the daylight out of me
    After LD retired, OLY08 final could be the one defining game in LD career that we can look back and be awed, much like ZJH in 1990 AE final, the greatest baddy game I ever seen.
    Losing in WC11 with 2 match points and the moment that MAS is waiting for the first WC champ (btw, still waiting and after LCW is done, can wait long-long lah...Zzzzz), who knows Dato might be banging his nuts at home and thinking to himself 'Man-o-man, I can see the BBQ pork right at the net, can smell it, feel it, touch it and almost can chomp at the thingie but somehow the darn char-siu slipped away
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 03-23-2012 at 11:51 AM.

  13. #7680
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,438
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Dato may not look sad losing in OLY08, could be because he was shell shocked at the way LD played. MS/Dato had no clue how to counter. IMO, if there is one game that showcased LD's best game, OLY08 final is the one.
    That picture showing LD inviting Dato to join him, and Dato looking hesitant could be Dato was still shell shocked and thinking 'you are dangerous, man, I ain't coming over, you scared the daylight out of me
    After LD retired, OLY08 final could be the one defining game in LD career that we can look back and be awed, much like ZJH in 1990 AE final, the greatest baddy game I ever seen.
    Losing in WC11 with 2 match points and the moment that MAS is waiting for the first WC champ (btw, still waiting and after LCW is done, can wait long-long lah...Zzzzz), who knows Dato might be banging his nuts at home and thinking to himself 'Man-o-man, I can see the BBQ pork right at the net, can smell it, feel it, touch it and almost can chomp at the thingie but somehow the darn char-siu slipped away
    now, that sounded painful

  14. #7681
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    now, that sounded painful
    Nothing that some old Sifu master herbal medicine would not heal only needs to apply delicately
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 03-23-2012 at 12:27 PM.

  15. #7682
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    some mcd would help. a big lesson.

  16. #7683
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    has someone ever read this before?

    http://www.yonex.com/leechongwei-yonex/

  17. #7684
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    came from the SAR
    Posts
    3,767
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    has someone ever read this before?

    http://www.yonex.com/leechongwei-yonex/
    may the force be with him

Similar Threads

  1. Li Xuerui ( 李雪芮 )
    By cobalt in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 815
    : 06-30-2014, 11:50 PM
  2. Li Na ( 李娜 )
    By 2cents in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 43
    : 07-02-2012, 07:25 AM
  3. Li Yongbo ( 李永波 )
    By Han in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 302
    : 06-06-2012, 10:12 AM
  4. To everyone especially those from China: I am 李宗偉,not 李崇偉!
    By Malaysianfan in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 19
    : 06-20-2007, 02:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •