User Tag List

Page 467 of 591 FirstFirst ... 367 417 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 517 567 ... LastLast
Results 7,923 to 7,939 of 10032
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, still remember the last TC in Malaysia...also talking about secret weapon......then we see LD display his 'break dance' in Stadium Putra.........in last year WC....they talk about special net shots LD still emerged as Winner....lucky didnt have to play CL at that time....!!

Be mature a bit la......just work hard, dont talk too much la........!!
    TC (team event), WC (annual event), AE (annual event and dinasour 4 star cheapo money), no big deal. OLY is mother of all biggies, can get more titles and feed the BAM stooges too. All those secret weapons will be unleashed onto LD and company, when OLY12 starts, no chance lah! I bet 2 ringgit Dato win

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Heard that he is not feeling well and will not go to Wuhan.
    As mention earlier, hope he gets well soon.

Fever knocks Chong Wei out
    By K.M. BOOPATHY | boopathy@nst.com.my

PRECAUTION: Shuttler decides to skip Guangzhou training stint
    Lee Chong Wei has been ill since he won the Malaysia Open grand prix gold in Johor Baru last week.

LEE Chong Wei, who is down with flu, will not join the Thomas Cup squad which will leave for Guangzhou for a four-day centralised training today.

National singles chief coach Rashid Sidek said Chong Wei has been unwell since his return from Johor Baru after winning the Malaysia Open grand prix gold last week and has only been undergoing light training.
    Chong Wei will remain in Kuala Lumpur and will train under Tey Seu Bock over the next two days and the duo will leave for Guangzhou on Tuesday.
    "Chong Wei has been unwell over the last few days and has not fully recovered. He will not join the rest of the squad when we leave for Guangzhou tomorrow (today)," said Rashid.

"He will rest over the weekend and will also have training under the supervision of Seu Bock.
    "It is only a four-day stint in Guangzhou and Chong Wei will not be affected much although he will join us late. He is experienced and should get adapted quickly."Chong Wei, when contacted, said he has been nursing the fever for almost a week now."I feel weak and have not been able to train and I felt that saying back and resting in Kuala Lumpur was the best option," said Chong Wei. He said he would undergo light training before leaving on Tuesday,

Malaysia will play their first match against South Africa on May 21, a match Chong Wei can sit out, but he will be needed against Denmark the following day.

Last edited by nokh88; 05-13-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To LCW, private sponsorships are lucrative and important to stay afloat financially but learn to say 'no thanks' la once in a while, u are a busy man....now see you got fever already....

By the way, the CNI White Coffee Cendawan Susu Harimau really cracked me up! lol. If I drink this coffee, will I be able to defeat my jiran sebelah in baddy friendly match who keeps calling my smash 'miau2'. Or maybe I could just accidentally let go my racket so that it will hit her face?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Not when you plant your butt in the Ferrari, check out the bank account, the chicks...what pressure dah talking about? Kachang puteh, the pressure fizzles away like ice cream melting under the hot malaysian sun.
    My fren, so early already kena "fever" before TC!

Before Oly what will it be? Win Oly gold much more money to be got and all the good things that go with it...!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The window of opportunity for LCW is running out till Olympic perhaps.

Both in terms of fame and fortune.

Unable to control will have devastating results.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    My fren, so early already kena "fever" before TC!

Before Oly what will it be? Win Oly gold much more money to be got and all the good things that go with it...!
    If I am Dato, before OLY, just go through the motion playing TC and be a Malaysian patriot (why piss off the big shots paying your paycheque, make them happy mah) but if can stay away from TC with sick certicate so much the better since no hope lah of winning, so why risk playing with fire)
    This is pro game, money (lots of it) talks loud, now throw in the title (upgrade from Dato to something else), endorsements and chicks...you can do the math, that is not too shabby for a scrawny kid from Penang who failed Form 3. Ar, win OLY gold, the world awaits....now, if LD has a say in this, hmmmm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the name LCW itself will sell lots of $$$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    If I am Dato, before OLY, just go through the motion playing TC and be a Malaysian patriot (why piss off the big shots paying your paycheque, make them happy mah) but if can stay away from TC with sick certicate so much the better since no hope lah of winning, so why risk playing with fire)
    This is pro game, money (lots of it) talks loud, now throw in the title (upgrade from Dato to something else), endorsements and chicks...you can do the math, that is not too shabby for a scrawny kid from Penang who failed Form 3. Ar, win OLY gold, the world awaits....now, if LD has a say in this, hmmmm.

LCW might be weak in studies but he excelled in what he was good at and makes a fortune from badminton. He probably figured badminton was his only career choice and put 110% effort on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If, I am LCW, I'll tell LD. Loose to me and you get a cool $2 million or more. lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    LCW might be weak in studies but he excelled in what he was good at and makes a fortune from badminton. He probably figured badminton was his only career choice and put 110% effort on it.
    Dude, that's right, so now go find something you are good at, work your butt off and you will do well. I am saying, it proves that you do not need to have all the brains to make big bucks, brain power brings stress and lots of it, headache. The same goes for movie star, etc....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    That's where the illness/injury comes from the extra 10%!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe he just have to go 60-70% of his game during the thomas cup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ankle injury sustained by LCW in his TC tie match against PHG was devastating; he was in great pain and in tears.
    Hopefully, the injury is not career-threatening and that LCW will see action in the 2012 OG.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope he could recover soon..it was really an awkward landing from lee chong wei..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wish him the best...really really hope the injury is not serious...

So is he going home or staying in Wuhan?? Hope other Bcers could shed some light on this matter....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some photos of lcw injury..

copyright reserved to edwin leung

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He cried.. looking very sad it seems..