User Tag List

Page 48 of 590 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 98 148 548 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Should we ignore the BWF ranking system?

cooler ... It pains me to hear you saying so often that LCW should not be No.1.
    Are you saying that we, at Badminton Central, should not pay any attention to the BWF ranking system?

The BWF ranking system says that LCW is No.1.

We know that you are a die-hard fan of LD. But you have to accept our system of ranking. If LD is not interested to be World No.1, then what can we do?

If you want LD to be No.1, you have to tell LD to compete/fight for it.
    Talk and perception is not the correct way to challenge against our accepted system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    i guess u haven't read my previous postings.
    it is not no respect, just statistical fact.
    After the OG, LD took some time off.
    OK, let see who have won titles between OG til now:
    simon santoso, TH, PG twice, SDK twice, CJ, Tedjono, and LCW from SS Master. There were no clear 2nd best. Yes, lcw is ranked #1 but shouldn't he had won more?? Even PG, a player that lcw quashed in the SS Master, PG had won twice after the OG to end of 2008.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    Are you saying that we, at Badminton Central, should not pay any attention to the BWF ranking system?

We know that you are a die-hard fan of LD. But you have to accept our system of ranking. If LD is not interested to be World No.1, then what can we do?

Talk and perception is not the correct way to challenge against our accepted system.
    please don't misquote me. I believe badminton followers here know each pro player capability. BWF ranking gained from expiry points lost from other players is pure academic. Do u know that KDM is the best MD player in canada now and yet he's not even ranked in our national list lol
    Last edited by cooler; 12-23-2008 at 11:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After Lee chong wei win super series master title.. i admit he deserve WR#1..
    but why did he win title without Lin dan participation??
    Gong Xi, Lee Chong Wei...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jutawin View Post
    After Lee chong wei win super series master title.. i admit he deserve WR#1..
    but why did he win title without Lin dan participation??
    Gong Xi, Lee Chong Wei...
    Because LYB knew LD likely to lose to LCW because of the round robin format so no show.LD needs a sizeable advance party or big CHN crowd to back him up before he plays LCW or he will lose.(SC07, JO07,TO08) In the SSF format, he will have only CJ for company with no CHN crowd;that's not enough reinforcements.LYB made the right decision not to send CHN to SSF cos CHN's likely to lose.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Because LYB knew LD likely to lose to LCW because of the round robin format so no show.LD needs a sizeable advance party or big CHN crowd to back him up before he plays LCW or he will lose.(SC07, JO07,TO08) In the SSF format, he will have only CJ for company with no CHN crowd;that's not enough reinforcements.LYB made the right decision not to send CHN to SSF cos CHN's likely to lose.
    yes...lyb is smart...know where they can win...where they can lose..and not like lcw...participate so many tourney after og......relax...i teasing others..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    ROFL, don't u know SG has compulsory military trainingLOL
    SG may earned the highest grade 4 and 8 academic test scores but are they good in applying their knowledge
    Haha... tell me about it. I'm still serving and am getting no badminton training.

No comments about how score achievements translates to real life application. I have seen some really good examples and really bad ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that LD won't actually come to Malaysia for MO or other tournaments except for those big big title... I guess this is because of the MO 2006 after he lost to LCW althought its on the match point... I think his attitude after losing that match being critisiced by lots people that's why he seldom come to Malaysia... LD seldom go to Malaysia, Indonesia and korea... I'm sure he don't like this three places..LYB is clever to choose tournaments for LD that he only participate on those tournaments that is held in China or places that he has got lots crowd supporting him... I don't think LD don't want the World No1... maybe he just wanna retained his status by participating on those tournament that he is confident to win... By that way, he's still Super Dan for everyone... as he didn't lost in matches he participate...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michidan View Post
    I think that LD won't actually come to Malaysia for MO or other tournaments except for those big big title... I guess this is because of the MO 2006 after he lost to LCW althought its on the match point... I think his attitude after losing that match being critisiced by lots people that's why he seldom come to Malaysia... LD seldom go to Malaysia, Indonesia and korea... I'm sure he don't like this three places..LYB is clever to choose tournaments for LD that he only participate on those tournaments that is held in China or places that he has got lots crowd supporting him... I don't think LD don't want the World No1... maybe he just wanna retained his status by participating on those tournament that he is confident to win... By that way, he's still Super Dan for everyone... as he didn't lost in matches he participate...
    hehe...he also dislike singapore...he DIDNT WIn sgo title before(i think...08 lcw,07 bp,06 pg,05 th)(CORRECT ME if i am wrong...cooler)
    WHERE he even lost to boonsak 07 in sgo quater..THE GREATEST victory for bp...

this hinted why he want to go to everytime......to beat bp...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guys, pls dont be out of the topic
    there's a thread about lin dan out there..
    search around

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about the MO 2009 -- why is LD not going ? Same reasons you think ?

Or maybe they figure, LCW is invincible at home (you know the kampong hero stuff).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post

I guess LD is either not interested in the ranking or is taking a good rest as the man have already won everything there is to win in badminton. Olympic gold, done. WC, done ... twice too. AE, done ... 3 times, AG gold, done that too plus a host of other SS titles and etc.

The man is already up there with all the other badminton legends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michidan View Post
    Simply because LD afraid to meet DLCW because he knows DLCW is Jaguh Kampung.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Simply because LD afraid to meet DLCW because he knows DLCW is Jaguh Kampung.
    Daaaaaatuk Lee Chong Wei!

Steeeeadynya!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Errr ... LD won his 2nd WC in KL in 2007 in LCW's backyard.

Buuut .. but I guess it wasnt fair then back in 07' as YKH was giving LCW a headache.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pemuda...LD has not win the AG gold but I would not bet LD would not get it in 2010, I bet he will get it esp it is held in China.

To all Boleh fans: All these talks of LD avoiding LCW in SSF, MO and KO, hymm...LD had beaten LCW and TH and PSH pretty badly the last few tourneys....LCW used to extend LD to 3-set, won some and lost more but if LD meet LCW after KO, all these talks may fire up LD to dish out a good spanking to our Datuk, that sure would not do too well for Datuk's pride and self-esteem...so hold back a little on verbally saying LD is scared of LCW, it could come back and bit ya big-time in the butt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

correct me if im wrong...i think LD won gold in the team event at the 06 AG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Pemuda...LD has not win the AG gold but I would not bet LD would not get it in 2010, I bet he will get it esp it is held in China.

To all Boleh fans: All these talks of LD avoiding LCW in SSF, MO and KO, hymm...LD had beaten LCW and TH and PSH pretty badly the last few tourneys....LCW used to extend LD to 3-set, won some and lost more but if LD meet LCW after KO, all these talks may fire up LD to dish out a good spanking to our Datuk, that sure would not do too well for Datuk's pride and self-esteem...so hold back a little on verbally saying LD is scared of LCW, it could come back and bit ya big-time in the butt
    LD got the AG gold in the team event. Can la.