User Tag List

Page 49 of 590 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 99 149 549 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Pemuda...LD has not win the AG gold but I would not bet LD would not get it in 2010, I bet he will get it esp it is held in China.

To all Boleh fans: All these talks of LD avoiding LCW in SSF, MO and KO, hymm...LD had beaten LCW and TH and PSH pretty badly the last few tourneys....LCW used to extend LD to 3-set, won some and lost more but if LD meet LCW after KO, all these talks may fire up LD to dish out a good spanking to our Datuk, that sure would not do too well for Datuk's pride and self-esteem...so hold back a little on verbally saying LD is scared of LCW, it could come back and bit ya big-time in the butt
    Ask LD to come play at malaysia if he's dare. Ours Datuk will crushed him nicely at the homeground.Remember that DLCW is invincible in Malaysia!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    LD got the AG gold in the team event. Can la.
    You know I mean men singles gold...the one gold biscuit that TH has done it twice that is missing from LD's collection.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Pemuda...LD has not win the AG gold but I would not bet LD would not get it in 2010, I bet he will get it esp it is held in China.

To all Boleh fans: All these talks of LD avoiding LCW in SSF, MO and KO, hymm...LD had beaten LCW and TH and PSH pretty badly the last few tourneys....LCW used to extend LD to 3-set, won some and lost more but if LD meet LCW after KO, all these talks may fire up LD to dish out a good spanking to our Datuk, that sure would not do too well for Datuk's pride and self-esteem...so hold back a little on verbally saying LD is scared of LCW, it could come back and bit ya big-time in the butt
    Agree,LD has a high chance of bagging the AG gold since it's gonna be in CHN and LYB can arrange the best crowd support. Once LD wins the AG gold, LD can say he's better than TH because I don't see how TH can win AE,ever.
    But let me ask you.If LCW were to thrash LD at their next meet, what would you say? Pls oblige and let us have it in advance on record here.(Remember you expected LCW to get thrashed by TH on account of LCW being beaten twice in a row by TH recently...? We thought so too until LCW dazzled us by giving TH less points than SS in SO08.)
    Now that LCW defeated TH convincingly in SSF, can you pls say something about LCW or the win? I think it would be nice for you to give him some recognition because you tend to be so negative about LCW's possible outcome based on his previous losses and often brushing off his victories.
    BTW, i know you are a nice person and a gentleman so don't take this personally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LYB can arrange the best crowd support??? It is amazing to read some of the things here. May as well say LYB can deliver that AG gold via Fedex to LD's home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift
    LD has a high chance of bagging the AG gold since it's gonna be in CHN and LYB can arrange the best crowd support.

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    LYB can arrange the best crowd support??? It is amazing to read some of the things here. May as well say LYB can deliver that AG gold via Fedex to LD's home.
    You mean you didn't know that there are lie detector machines outside the stadium entrance??? if they detected that you are not a Lin Dan or the Chinese badminton team's fan, then you are not allow to enter the arena.

Pemuda,

You can't take her seriously now... here is someone who thinks that the SS final is a better tournament than OG08, whereas in fact OG08 has a much better competitive level than SS final by far. (just look at the WD, XD, and MS)
    Last edited by bananakid; 12-27-2008 at 09:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in fact, IOC was very impressed by the badminton event at the beijing OG in term of spectator support, organization, etc and readied to extend badminton event to at least 2016. Hmm, I guess LYB worked his magic on influencing the IOC officials too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are we talking about LYB and Lin dan here???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    are we talking about LYB and Lin dan here???
    Are you at Cooler, Pemuda, and myself; or Pjswift, OneToughBirdie, or whoever mentioned LYB and LD first???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    in fact, IOC was very impressed by the badminton event at the beijing OG in term of spectator support, organization, etc and readied to extend badminton event to at least 2016. Hmm, I guess LYB worked his magic on influencing the IOC officials too.
    Based on Ms pjswift's rationale, maybe LYB managed the catering and laundry services at the games village as well

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post
    Are you at Cooler, Pemuda, and myself; or Pjswift, OneToughBirdie, or whoever mentioned LYB and LD first???
    not to mention names, just a short reminder though and pls dont be out of the topic ok?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put aside that Olympics gold, I would like to bring to Ms. pjswift attention that LD won the WC twice, in Madrid & Kuala Lumpur. LD also won 3 AE titles. LCW have yet to win the WC (despite having one held in his backyard in 07) or the AE. To say that LD can only do well with 'best crowd support' is weak at best.

Even if LD loses to LCW the next time they meet, LD is still a better shuttler than LCW because the man have won the major titles, Olympics gold, WC, AE and has more SS wins than LCW. We judged shuttlers based on their titles, right??

Its like should Man Utd loses to Boro this Tue, are we gonna say Boro is a better club than MU??

It is acknowledged that LCW sent TH packing in the SSF. BUT lets hang on to the champagne and see whether Datuk Lee can do likewise away from home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pemuda,

You can't take her seriously now... here is someone who thinks that the SS final is a better tournament than OG08, whereas in fact OG08 has a much better competitive level than SS final by far. (just look at the WD, XD, and MS)
    Honestly, I rate pjswift highly. She did a curiosity test on me in another thread and I especially like the part i.e '-3years old'. I really appreciate all the trouble she went through.

Anyway, here's my reply ; http://www.badmintonforum.com/vb/sho...8&postcount=34

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation Stay On Topic!

It's alright to stray a bit from the topic at hand.
    It's not alright to go off on an unrelated tangent

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow This thread is for LCW's fans

All I can say is: This thread is for LCW's fans.

Any non-LCW fan intruding into this thread is just as bad as any non-Badminton fan intruding into Badminton Central.

Oldhand ... I wish you could tell them to go away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    All I can say is: This thread is for LCW's fans.

Any non-LCW fan intruding into this thread is just as bad as any non-Badminton fan intruding into Badminton Central.

Oldhand ... I wish you could tell them to go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjswift
    Because LYB knew LD likely to lose to LCW because of the round robin format so no show.LD needs a sizeable advance party or big CHN crowd to back him up before he plays LCW or he will lose.(SC07, JO07,TO08) In the SSF format, he will have only CJ for company with no CHN crowd;that's not enough reinforcements.LYB made the right decision not to send CHN to SSF cos CHN's likely to lose.

The above quote was found in this thread in page 48...

So, you are suggesting that this thread is a "protected environment" for LCW fans to bad mouth other players or coaches. while those who are not LCW fans should avoid this thread... ok... why not everyone starts to bad mouth others by simply starting a thread like "Lin Dan's fans ONLY", or "Taufik's fans only"...

If you like others to respect you or the thread, the best way is to stop crying and whinning especially to moderators like a bunch of babies.
    Last edited by bananakid; 12-28-2008 at 08:00 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alright, never mind who wheeled this away from the thread's topic.
    Could we return to matters relevant to 'Lee Chong Wei fan here'?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up It is best not to throw confusions in our threads

So, you are suggesting that this thread is a "protected environment" for LCW fans to bad mouth other players or coaches. while those who are not LCW fans should avoid this thread... ok... why not everyone starts bad mouth others by simply starting a thread like "Lin Dan's fans ONLY", or "Taufik's fans only"... and start bad mouth LCW or others.

If you like others to respect you or the thread, the best way is to stop crying and whinning especially to moderators like a bunch of babies.

Correct... kwun and BC moderators know what is best for us BCers commenting in our threads.

It is best for us at Badminton Central to respect each thread or topic, and not to throw confusions in our threads.