User Tag List

Page 496 of 590 FirstFirst ... 396 446 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 546 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,432 of 10016
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Bcers have much much more outrageous remarks abt Msian players and you all dont complain. This includes whether the colour of the players hair, accessories that they wear, etc. Plus personal attacks so, this is nothing.As discussed in the BAM thread, BC members are prepared to run BAM, its just we dont habe the right connections to ever get in. Sure we can critise BAM, sports associations, a portion of their budget are taxpayers money, Malaysia taxpayers money.Plus the President and one of the Vice Presidents are from GLC co - Proton, Maybank

Well-thought out constructive criticisms delivered in a non-antagonised manner is always welcome if they can help improve the situation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default No point harping on water under the bridge, move on

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    Go and tell this to the poster who started being personal and I was just using his own words on "belittling". You may have missed his previous post on this matter which caused the thread to be closed or did you conveniently do so?
    So you are relinquishing all convictions of your post suddenly and merely saying you are a pawn following in Flite's footsteps then? Flite was never impolite (although he still misread my message content), you were. Flite's tone was never personal. You were. That's why I never said anything, until you DID. How CONVENIENTLY you wash your hands now.

In the true spirit of positive forum, can we let this go and just move on..

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    whatever smoke screen can't even fool us in BC. old LYB probably see through it on day one.
    Besides, they just might end up confusing themselves...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever confusion they are trying to make, it probably not going to work.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is confusing

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Eh? Mind games? MAS has absolutely no chance against CHN in that dept.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    So you are relinquishing all convictions of your post suddenly and merely saying you are a pawn following in Flite's footsteps then? Flite was never impolite (although he still misread my message content), you were. Flite's tone was never personal. You were. That's why I never said anything, until you DID. How CONVENIENTLY you wash your hands now.

In the true spirit of positive forum, can we let this go and just move on..
    Yes we should move on in the right spirit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so funny this thread become more active while LCW in rank of 2... cnt imagine if he become no 10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zamrioo2 View Post
    so funny this thread become more active while LCW in rank of 2... cnt imagine if he become no 10
    Nah, pre-Olympics anxiety. Quite normal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, you should ask your cousin to try ... then we shall see what happens...
    My cousin is young, hot blooded and full of raging adrenaline hormone in his body. But I will advise him to not do anything stupid. I will ask him to set his goal on wealth accumulation. Singapore is doing darn bloody well in economy , while others can only watch Singapore's growth with a lot of envy. This is the best time to make money. Why rock the boat?

I bet the Italian , the Spanish and Briton is so envious of Singapore's economy. Just imagine Sicily island's unemployment rate is closing to 20%!! Most of them are young people.

Whereas my cousin is having internship in a multinational company together with many interns from around the world. He enjoy doing photography during leisure and party during weekend. Next year he will almost surely get a job when he graduate. He will get handsome pay and will be allocated a home when he get married. Yet when he log into facebook, he says PPP sucks.

Tell me what is wrong with young Singaporean? Old folks like you must share the blame for nurturing these younger generation? No?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i believe LCW will win the gold...
    Shh.................low profile, low profile................Keep the smoke screen up sky high...................keep the pressure on the other side of the court.............whereas we keep low profile ma...................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, now, somebody thinks he is so clever and now tries to "belittle" a reporter who is merely reporting on what a professional has said.

On the other hand, it is to be expected of him for he even condemns his own badminton association and it officials blatantly in these columns. He thinks he is better than all of them, has the right to belittle BCers as well and has the licence to make such outrageous remarks with impunity.
    I guess you are referring to me since you quoted on my post.

First of all I don't think that I am clever (enough) as what you claimed for that I openly criticized my own country's sportsmen and the association. In other words, I am calling a spade a spade. Will it be too much of me to also claim that I am not being lob sided and would not support, glorify and idolized my fellow countrymen blindly and unconditionally like some others do.

Pertaining your remarks that my post sounded personal, let me ask you a question first. What kind of response did you expect when you posted that kind of article in LCW's thread taking into consideration that all your previous comments (countless of them) on LCW is not something nice (mildly put it)? Ask yourself and be truthful (only if you will) was there any ill intention brought along when you posted that write up?

To me there are only 2 explanations to it. Its either you are plain ignorant enough (even at your age where some address you as uncle) to not consider the feelings of some others in this thread or simply you were trying to belittle LCW. Pick one!

Contrary to that, you were complaining everywhere and throw all kinds of accusations when you are at the receiving end.

The real "clever" ones are those who packaged their malevolence with ribbons on wrappers.

p.s. enough said on this matter and back to LCW please.
    Last edited by flite; 07-25-2012 at 06:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. Nice one Victory and Flite. Hantam kuat kuat. Loot and run. lol

I still doubt lcw will not make it past CL. CL will go all out in either game 1 or 2.

If he does passes CL, it is a credit in terms of experience. Safer with a lower profile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do anybody know while LCW on phyical training, is he prohobited to take cold drink or any drink? used to watch pro player play in 4 hours, not tournament, he never touch any drink... impressed

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb It is a Malaysian "secret"

do anybody know while LCW on phyical training, is he prohobited to take cold drink or any drink? used to watch pro player play in 4 hours, not tournament, he never touch any drink... impressed
    Didn't you read Post #8411? It is a Malaysian "secret".

I shall copy and paste the content of the link for you;

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8IN6K520120723

By Ian Ransom
    LONDON, July 23 | Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:12pm EDT

(Reuters) - The fitness of Olympic badminton silver medallist Lee Chong Wei is a state "secret" that cannot be revealed before the London Games tournament, according to Malaysia's chef de mission.

The top seed Lee, Malaysia's brightest hope of a maiden Olympic gold medal, has been battling to get back to peak form for the July 28-Aug. 5 tournament at Wembley Arena since injuring an ankle during a Thomas Cup match in May.

"He is here. I cannot tell you about his form, but he is here," Malaysia chef de mission Tun Ahmad Sarji told Reuters at Olympic Park.

"I think his (fitness) is a Malaysian secret ... Every country should keep their own secrets, right?"

Malaysia's badminton teams have won all of the country's medals since the sport joined the Olympic programme in 1992 and former world number one Lee reached the final at Beijing but was trounced by China's Lin Dan.

Lee said his ankle was "70 percent" when briefing reporters a month before the Games and faces an uphill battle to be fit for the opening round on Saturday at the Wembley Arena.

Lee, who will compete in his last Games at London, faces Finland's Ville Lang in the first round before a potential round of 16 match against Indonesia's world number six Simon Santoso.

(Editing by Greg Stutchbury)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lee Chong Wei's fitness is a Malaysia Secret.. that statement is really a joke or i would rather say Childish. I don't think that guy know what is he talking about. Personally i don't think China or even other countries care about Lee's condition. They know he is dangerous on court, wether he is 100% or 110% fit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Secret or no secret, Simon Santoso will beat him.

I will say it's Simon's turn to step out of the shadow after so long.