User Tag List

Page 504 of 668 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 8,552 to 8,568 of 11350
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    Not even close from your previous post. Your main point was that he had a lot of rest and that's it. You did not even mention about all the other factors. Don't just pick and choose what suited you.

Did you notice that he said he was worried that his Olympics dream would be dashed anytime after the injury? Only with a lot of hardwork he is able to come back but only 50% compared to his old self. He was surprised himself with the performance against CL today. Did you mentioned all these on your previous post?
    So you think he would not have been worrying about his olympic dream without having twisted his ankle when playing Peter.. Come on now :-) Isn't worrying kind of his thing and Achilles heel?? Has he played any major, even in best of shape without worrying???

On the injury being a blessing in disguise so that much pressure is taken off him and he taking a rest long overdue, its already been mentioned in my post #8477. Five pages up!

Anyway cheers twobeer, my friend.[/QUOTE]

You are the one turning around here I am afraid.. I point out that the effect of the ankeltwis two and a half month ago should not be overly exhaggerated, and then you come at me with quite a hostile verbal personal attack, Then turn around to say that you essentially agreed and even had posted similar views "that the injury could even be a blessing in disguise" before..

So If that was really your view, Why so hostile when people try to tell you that maybe that torn ligament wasn't "that" horrible for his preparation to begin with, and that, mostly fans, exhaggerate it ALOT..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    So you think he would not have been worrying about his olympic dream without having twisted his ankle when playing Peter.. Come on now :-) Isn't worrying kind of his thing and Achilles heel?? Has he played any major, even in best of shape without worrying???

On the injury being a blessing in disguise so that much pressure is taken off him and he taking a rest long overdue, its already been mentioned in my post #8477. Five pages up!

You are the one turning around here I am afraid.. I point out that the effect of the ankeltwis two and a half month ago should not be overly exhaggerated, and then you come at me with quite a hostile verbal personal attack, Then turn around to say that you essentially agreed and even had posted similar views "that the injury could even be a blessing in disguise" before..

So If that was really your view, Why so hostile when people try to tell you that maybe that torn ligament wasn't "that" horrible for his preparation to begin with, and that, mostly fans, exhaggerate it ALOT..
    I understand your emotion is running high after LCW's match. Understandable.

You can go and write all your might to save your butt but what you'd written in post 8532 is there for all to see. If you have problem in understanding what you wrote yourself then just say so. I'll forgive you on that.

Anyway let me remind you what you've said. Your main and only point is LCW had taken enough rest prior to the Olympics and that is exactly why he should perform. To you a sprained ankle with torn ligament is nothing serious all a long. Even when it was so near to the Olympics. That's all.

So what I've stated in post 8534 stay. I gave you plenty of facts and explanations with regards to it.

Then came your post 8545, that you eased off a little after being bombarded, with some twist and turn here and there conveniently picking on points that suits you argument. Good try.

Then I replied with post 8548 pointing out to you all the facts I pointed earlier in relevant to LCW's post match statement (post 8544) so on so forth. I did not turn around at any point of time. In fact it further proven my points. It was you that only choose to see one role the injury play on LCW and didn't recognize all the hard work that went with it!!

If my last sentence with the smiley icons gave you the impression that I am "turning around", then sorry to say you've got the wrong signal. I would happily and gladly retract that final line.

You knew better that at the beginning you got your facts wrong. No one ever exaggerated about LCW's injury. It was in your own opinion that the injury is not serious but that's all you have to say. You have no facts or whatsoever to back you up. So pls. get all your facts right in the first place!
    Last edited by flite; 08-03-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    Anyway let me remind you what you've said. Your main and only point is LCW had taken enough rest prior to the Olympics and that is exactly why he should perform. To you a sprained ankle with torn ligament is nothing serious all a long. Even when it was so near to the Olympics. That's all.
    You may want to re-read my post. Becuase you seem to have not understood what i wrote, or my english was not good enough to make it clear to you. My point was that does make little sense of using the thorn ligament as a big excuse for any loss of performance and exhaggerating it just to overestimate and exhaggerate LCWs achievements this OG.

"If he looses he can alway "blame" he was not 100% recovered from his twisted ankle that occured 2 months and 12 days ago!!! And If he win fans could say it was even more impressive!!"

Then I replied with post 8548 pointing out to you all the facts I pointed earlier in relevant to LCW's post match statement (post 8544) so on so forth. I did not turn around at any point of time. In fact it further proven my points.
    Enlighten me what points have you proved?? And When?? Do you mean that you somehow have proved that LCW is very much hampered by the twisted ankle in TC? How?

You knew better that at the beginning you got your facts wrong. No one ever exaggerated about LCW's injury. It was in your own opinion that the injury is not serious but that's all you had. You have no facts or whatsoever to back you up. So pls. get all your facts right!
    You keep telling me I get the facts wrong but you never care to explain WHAT facts you think I have gotten wrong? It is quite hard to argue if you are not specific in what facts and arguments you think are wrong, and just resorts to general hostileness in your posts.

If I got some facts wrong I am willing to discuss and hopefully get my facts straight or increase my knowledge, but it doesn't seem like you are intersted in that sort of discussion?!?

/T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may want to re-read my post. Becuase you seem to have not understood what i wrote, or my english was not good enough to make it clear to you. My point was that does make little sense of using the thorn ligament as a big excuse for any loss of performance and exhaggerating it just to overestimate and exhaggerate LCWs achievements this OG.

"If he looses he can alway "blame" he was not 100% recovered from his twisted ankle that occured 2 months and 12 days ago!!! And If he win fans could say it was even more impressive!!"

Enlighten me what points have you proved?? And When?? Do you mean that you somehow have proved that LCW is very much hampered by the twisted ankle in TC? How?

You keep telling me I get the facts wrong but you never care to explain WHAT facts you think I have gotten wrong? It is quite hard to argue if you are not specific in what facts and arguments you think are wrong, and just resorts to general hostileness in your posts.

If I got some facts wrong I am willing to discuss and hopefully get my facts straight or increase my knowledge, but it doesn't seem like you are intersted in that sort of discussion?!?

/T
    Don't waste my time going in circles. I am smart enough to learn from my past experiences with you.

Talking about facts, what facts you presented in the first place? Not even an elaboration from you. All was just your personal opinion and your ultimate goal is stated clearly in the last sentence: if LCW loses he can always blame he was not 100% recovered from his twisted ankle that occurred 2 months and 12 days ago!! And if he wins fans could say it was even more impressive!! ​ Where are your facts. I only see accusation here. Talking about jealousy and haters huh?

Come to your claim that LCW's fans exaggerated about his injury and making big excuse for any loss of performance?? Where? Which post? I don't see any. It was all but a simple sentence by sonnymak (post #8530) that you quoted. Did your claim comes from thin air?

You can play dumb or ignorant but my answer is very simple: in relation to your post #8532, all I wanted to say was made very very clear in post #8534. Go and reread as many time as you like. All 3 posts are in page 502!
    Last edited by flite; 08-03-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

battle of the internet warriors underway!

there can be no winner to these contests...

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

-----snip----
    If he looses he an alway "blame" he was not 100% recovered from his twisted ankle that occured 2 months and 12 days ago!!! And If he win fans could say it was even more impressive!!
    Care to explain what you meant by this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just curious, will all, alot, or some people be watching this upcoming LCW vs LD match in Malaysia? Is it like a Manny Pacquiao fight in the Philippines where essentially most of the country shuts down?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badders2006 View Post
    battle of the internet warriors underway!

there can be no winner to these contests...
    Wise words there!!:-) Let's cheer for an exciting OG final, and maybe finally a well deserved major title for LCW over LD when it really matters the most!!

I am just bothered when people post things towards me like "Another loads of BS as usual!", "...but you are so ever lacking congruity. You just brought absurdism to a new height.", "All you worry about is LD's medal value if he successfully retain the gold. We will give him the credit he deserve cos not everybody is like you." etc.

I should know better than to feed the trolls :-)

Cheers,
    T

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Care to explain what you meant by this?
    It's always better to go in with lower public expectations and pressure, and then deliver more... better than the other way around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    It's always better to go in with lower public expectations and pressure, and then deliver more... better than the other way around.
    Definitvely, and it is will also be "comfy" to have an excuse, if you actually do not win as an athlete and fan. Btw LD fans are also good at finding excuses for losses as well, just as a note.

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

. Btw LD fans are also good at finding excuses for losses as well, just as a note.
    Just human nature that's all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW came back from injury and now is just a step away from OG gold medal! It all happens in less than 3 months. LCW is unreal! This man is unbelievable! Shere determination and fighting spirit to dispose of CL with wide margin. I am proud of him. I have highest respect for his fighting spirit,determination and discipline.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have Bruce LEE from Malaysia

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the best to lee chong wei in the final against lin dan..... the WORLD is watching them battle it out for the gold 2moro night 8pm malaysia time... Hope LCW fight like bruce lee and play like what Lin dan did 4 years ago..

ALL THE BEST!
    VERY HEAVY AND ample reward awaiting him back in MALAYSIA...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    All the best to lee chong wei in the final against lin dan..... the WORLD is watching them battle it out for the gold 2moro night 8pm malaysia time... Hope LCW fight like bruce lee and play like what Lin dan did 4 years ago..

ALL THE BEST!
    VERY HEAVY AND ample reward awaiting him back in MALAYSIA...
    Either Dato plays like Bruce Lee and pound the crap out of LD, or Dato plays like Juice Lee and LD makes orange juice out of him

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's good to see Datuk so fired up. :thumbsup:

May he continue to show this new found pure determination and incredible fighting spirit on finals day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can somebody do some funny photoshop like meme or super saiyajin style... lol