User Tag List

Page 51 of 583 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 101 151 551 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sony Dwi Kuncoro?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Sony Dwi Kuncoro?
    Sony Dwi Kuncoro still inconsistent n still have back injury problem.
    I bet for LCW in MO 09

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Very brave. Very brave of you indeed.
    very brave of you to reply to it too

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They dont have to hide in the blanket and afraid of meet any players in the world, including DLCW, especially LinDan.

Even though DLCW win that title, he is still not yet to be crown the No. 1 title. All of us know that there is still 1 man who is better than him, that is Lin Dan for CHN.
    hey friend, what does the guy have to do for you to stop slating him? the man is awesome, simply awesome and a legend around many places

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am afraid you forgot to put question mark at the send of your statement..
    cheeky give it up its in malaysia, usually means lee chong wei win, well or so the recent history usually has lee chong wei win!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limbo88 View Post
    hey friend, what does the guy have to do for you to stop slating him? the man is awesome, simply awesome and a legend around many places
    'Legend' to describe LCW??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheeky give it up its in malaysia, usually means lee chong wei win, well or so the recent history usually has lee chong wei win!
    Everybody know he is the Homeground King.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wouldn't says that Lee a legend yet unless he become somebody llike Pele or Maradona..but not doubt he's the top gun & i enjoy seeing play , he's a true fighter ...that's why i support him our very own Datuk Lee

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    i wouldn't says that Lee a legend yet unless he become somebody llike Pele or Maradona..but not doubt he's the top gun & i enjoy seeing play , he's a true fighter ...that's why i support him our very own Datuk Lee
    Who said? LCW had a Datuk-ship at mid 20's. He is definately legend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=pjswift;1060144]Agree,LD has a high chance of bagging the AG gold since it's gonna be in CHN and LYB can arrange the best crowd support. Once LD wins the AG gold, LD can say he's better than TH because I don't see how TH can win AE,ever.
    But let me ask you.If LCW were to thrash LD at their next meet, what would you say? Pls oblige and let us have it in advance on record here.(Remember you expected LCW to get thrashed by TH on account of LCW being beaten twice in a row by TH recently...? We thought so too until LCW dazzled us by giving TH less points than SS in SO08.)
    Now that LCW defeated TH convincingly in SSF, can you pls say something about LCW or the win? I think it would be nice for you to give him some recognition because you tend to be so negative about LCW's possible outcome based on his previous losses and often brushing off his victories.
    BTW, i know you are a nice person and a gentleman so don't take this personally.

If LCW beat LD next time, I would say Datuk has recovered from the past 2 one-sided losses to LD, we have competition and that is good/healthy for baddyI could not recall saying I "expected LCW to get thrashed by TH.. Do I expect LCW to beat TH or vice versa, each time they meet? No, the results can go either way. TH play best and tough against LCW and also LD. However, with the ease LD beat TH recently and TH no longer the TH of old, I think LD has TH's number
    Beating TH convincingly and winning SSF, my congrats to Datuk winning his first major as the world #1 Even though CHN did not attend, a win is a win and it is US$40G in LCW jeans. Baddy pros play for a living, it is fans who debate over everything and for nothing. If I am LCW, I would pray for CHN to be no-show (since LD/CJ are my major obstacles), win all the titles, gather the loot $$$ and screw baddy fans like OTB crying out for competition I have said often I enjoy LCW playing style, beautiful and technical. I am just realistic saying LD has the upper hand over LCW though the gap between them is close. When LCW played LD previously, the games were 3-setters, even though LD won more than losing, it was no easy win for LD. The last 2 wins by LD over LCW were one-sided straight setters and LCW admitted LD was very fast and sharp.Having said that, should LD beat LCW badly next time, say in AE09, a third consecutive whipping would not do good for LCW confidence
    Baddy is a funny game, you lose one then win the next one and we have a little competition. But if you keep getting beat badly, it is not even funny and may develop into an inferior complex to overcome. And that is what I am saying should LD beat LCW convincingly again and again, LD may have LCWs number and make a mockery of the ranking system. To me, LCW is a strong #2 and if LCW strikes top form, he is almost unbeatable. It is a pity LCW has to fight the baddy war by himself with no supporting casts now and in the near future. At the same time, LCW can be quite fragile and can crumple under pressure. MAS dependency on LCW and frequency of LCW participation in tourneys may wear him out and allow opponents to study and get used to his style of play.
    This is a baddy forum, of course it is not personal and I take you as an ardent MAS fan/supporter. As for nice person and gentleman, thanks, my wife and kids said the same thing as long as I provide financial supportthis is a joke, my daughter actually pay her schooling through scholarship and my wife has a good job.
    Now, my turn to say something:
    I really thought winning OG gold, LD would be reaping his reward, enjoy celebrity status (ditch XXF and go for young chicksoops!! should not say that) and after the layoff, LD would be on the way downhill. Well, success did not go to LDs head, actually LD came back playing better baddy than before as seen in CO08 and HK08. If LD win 08AG gold to complete the slams, he would be the only player to win them all. Not only would LD be better than TH, LD will go down in baddy history as one of the best, if not the best based on achievements. Thinking out loud, I predict LD will be selective in future participation to rest and prolong his playing career to maybe aim for OG12 and AG12 and set a benchmark that may never be broken, peeking at todays competition, I would not bet against Comrade Lin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As usual, DCLW is Lone Ranger....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As usual, DCLW is Lone Ranger....
    At least Lone Ranger has Tonto...LCW has yo-yo for sidekick...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to LCW for bagging that MO!

SSF and MO = both home wins. LCW boleh-ed at home. Now, lets see if LCW can boleh at the AE & WC, both away from home.

Congrats again to LCW for taking the MO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never failed to take cheap shot at LCW. What else is new. Yawn.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With Sony Dwi Kuncoro and Taufik Hidayat all withdrawing from next week's Korea Super Series, Lee Chong Wei has a good chance of making it two in a row. The tough opponents will be Park Sung Hwan and Peter Gade (or Simon Santoso) yet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congrats to chong wei for winning the malaysia open 2009!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey friend, how about you accepting someone else's have a right to his /her opinion/s as well?