User Tag List

Page 533 of 668 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 583 633 ... LastLast
Results 9,045 to 9,061 of 11350
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tennis is not the only racket sport that has many tournaments per year. Squash also do, every month there is tournament, sometimes 3 weeks in a row. Their top players also participate in almost every tournament .

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    LCW cannot say that, he will be heavily critised. His main reason is injury, which as seem here he is also critised. Happen before,the criticism was how come after lost only say injury,just excuse. The heaviest critic was none other than the then sports minister. Then, when say before tournament, criticism was how come announce before match, then opponent will take opportunity. So, no matter what reason LCW gives, he will be critised. If he did not participate, also will be critisedas chicken out, have to pay such heavy fine, waste money, etc etc.

How can he say lost to better player when its Du PY, lol. It will be unacceptable excuse. You are Msian, should know what the powers that be will say.
    I pity him as he is top badminton player in the world tolerating so much criticism despite suffering from knee injury along with his wedding schedule, he participated this tournament which proved his loyalty towards badminton and his dedication is determined. There is a proverb in one of my local language.. " People will throw stones only over the trees which has fruits " .. He is full of fruits.. No need to worry about such a silly comments from people who simply sitting and watching and throwing words against players. Though am not malaysian, i feel sorry for him. Lots of criticism comes from even from his own country.. Very bad ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once you're famous, you are ought to receive criticisms for your every actions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I will also stop talking about BAM and Malaysian players - too much heartache and "negativity" for and from me .... must learn to be like Scorpion1, either BLIND SUPPORT .... or just IGNORE and BE IGNORANT ... I think I prefer the latter ...

Malaysian badminton = sakit hati .... whenever I think and talk about it ...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    Yes, I will also stop talking about BAM and Malaysian players - too much heartache and "negativity" for and from me .... must learn to be like Scorpion1, either BLIND SUPPORT .... or just IGNORE and BE IGNORANT ... I think I prefer the latter ...

Malaysian badminton = sakit hati .... whenever I think and talk about it ...

Friend, i dont have anything against you ... I just supported LCW for his great achievement which are needed to be praised.. I never support unnecessarily for a particular person and particular country.. But i support this guy who is definitely a great person . Personally, you may also know that.. Once again i wanna mention. I dont have anything against you... Cheers..

Note: By the by, what is SAKIT HATI ???? Ouch...!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    Yes, I will also stop talking about BAM and Malaysian players - too much heartache and "negativity" for and from me .... must learn to be like Scorpion1, either BLIND SUPPORT .... or just IGNORE and BE IGNORANT ... I think I prefer the latter ... Malaysian badminton = sakit hati .... whenever I think and talk about it ...
    You are only a fan and you have so much heart ache already,

just imagine what those players and coaches have to go through

I for one have gone through this as a coach for state development

up till malaysian games or sukma level.

Hair will turn grey and start falling kind of experience.

Please imagine that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanwave View Post
    It is an unique situation because How CBA is run, it's funding source, and its close relation to its major sponsor Lining allowed them to do so.
    Beside PR of C, which countries/BAs, if any, have these kind of... luxury?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post

Note: By the by, what is SAKIT HATI ???? Ouch...!!!
    Sakit Hati in malay means heart ache or heart hurts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Sakit Hati in malay means heart ache or heart hurts
    1 word. . . . frustration or dissappointed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take a vacant datuk till the end of this year..n make a great come back on next year..

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do hope he will make a great come back form injury

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Do people really want like some other top badminton men's singles player who continuously missing tournaments and paying fines for his absence from his pocket money ????
    LCW has made his choice, to became the player that being consistent and support the badminton by attending nearly every single tournament held by BWF. either it's his own choice or due to responsibility to the BAM or sponsors, he has his own path already. same with him, LD also has made his choice, to take a break and holiday when he feels he need some, and competing when it's a must. so what's wrong with players have their own choice? afterall, it's his own money he will use to pay the fines, nothing to do with your money even a cent.

for me, LCW and LD are great players. but if LCW is 'dare to be champion', then LD is 'dare to be different'. simple, isn't it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its a worriying sign that LCW seems to be plagued by injuries and seems to have so many priorities these days apart from his badminton focus. When LD is away from the scene.. This SSF should really have been the opportuinity for LCW to shine and crush his opponents, and focus on stepping upp his game possibly even one notch higher to go get those titles that LD stole from him earlier!!

I am really dissapointed that LCW didn't manage to stay injury-free and in form for this SSF. It worryies me that guys lik CL and possibly even PYD, WZM is getting closer and closer to his level, starts breathing his neck, and may reach him or surpass him, if he slacks off.. I really want LCW to start a run at getting those missed medals!!

I want him to focus on his badminton, not his wedding, bwf and his sponsors etc :-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    Its a worriying sign that LCW seems to be plagued by injuries and seems to have so many priorities these days apart from his badminton focus. When LD is away from the scene.. This SSF should really have been the opportuinity for LCW to shine and crush his opponents, and focus on stepping upp his game possibly even one notch higher to go get those titles that LD stole from him earlier!!

I am really dissapointed that LCW didn't manage to stay injury-free and in form for this SSF. It worryies me that guys lik CL and possibly even PYD, WZM is getting closer and closer to his level, starts breathing his neck, and may reach him or surpass him, if he slacks off.. I really want LCW to start a run at getting those missed medals!!

I want him to focus on his badminton, not his wedding, bwf and his sponsors etc :-)
    stole? you make LD looks like criminal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    stole? you make LD looks like criminal.
    LD is the medal-thief ;-) he he

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    LD is the medal-thief ;-) he he
    hahaha.

but seriously speaking, it was LCW who trying to 'steal' the medal, wasn't it? LD, on the other hand, just trying to defend his.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While LCW fans want him to be right at the top again they must also acknowledge that LCW is already 30, an age when he has to work doubly hard just to maintain his former fitness especially.

For most players age 30 represents downhill and it is inevitable that younger talented players will be able to beat him from time to time. The other negative is that having to train doubly hard may also bring about unwanted fatigue and injuries, so in fact he has to balance his tough training with adequate rest in between.

A serious injury may set him back 3 to 6 months and this is something no professional player wants to undergo for it means a loss of income and ranking points. In the past we have seen some top players returning from injury to start all over again as qualifiers. So older players must be more careful in order not to fall into this dreadful situation.

Therefore it will be prudent for LCW to take a deserved rest to heal his wounds and return fresh to fight another day.