User Tag List

Page 562 of 593 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... LastLast
Results 9,538 to 9,554 of 10079
  1. #9538
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    he can't do anything I believe...he does look pissed during the ceremony though...not sure if that's just him being serious...chill man...
    he couldn't get a date over there and the heat is killing him
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 08-11-2013 at 11:02 AM.

  2. #9539
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dont think he will retire soon. He had mentioned before that he has no plan of retiring after WC whether he win or lose. But not sure whether he will change his mind after today match or not.

  3. #9540
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    came from the SAR
    Posts
    3,933
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #9541
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What I got from Google translate was something laughable
    " The bridegroom sport news Beijing standard on August 11, badminton [micro blog] the men's singles finals of international championship presented a dramatic, Lee Zongwei in the final stage thigh cramp of rubber game, it is unable to persist in withdrawing from the competition finally. According to netizen's disclosing in micro blog, Lee Zongwei's state dampens for the muscle, there accessorium ligamentum suspicious pulling injury, partner few joint fluids.

    When Li Zongwei in competition rubber game carried on splits out one to roll the tennis to 15-19 backwardness, but a hand-held knee squatted immediately on the ground, after being treated twice he is unable to continue to insist that you withdraw from the game. About ten thousand fans under the sauna day climatic conditions, shouted at you Hit Zongwei with a voice! Lee Zongwei! Lee Zongwei!" Lee Zongwei was lifted up the ambulance latter over a hundred fans to shout his name beyond the warning line, for a very long time is not willing to diverge.

    83 In the blog disclosed according to sugar young that net-Pal @ live simply that Li Zongwei was admitted to the Guangzhou 12 days People's Hospital, diagnoses for the muscle initially dampens, the inside ligamentum accessorium suspicious pulling injury, the partner few joint fluids, the concrete injury still waiting for further trying to prove as well as the sports medicine expert consultation. "

  5. #9542
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,075
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xsakurax View Post
    Suddenly I just remembered my 1st time watching LCW on tv which was during the Mas Open Final 2003 when he was defeated by Chen Long. At that time I had just started my secondary school and now I am in my final year of my uni. Time sure flies so fast and until now there is still no replacement of LCW. Sigh
    it's chen hong....i remembered it vividly....i was 12...i remembered wch got silver in the WC that year and hafiz got the all england title...golden age of malaysian singles badminton, got many players of high calibre back in those days. I also remembered the headlines on thestar on the day of the final "lee-thal weapon" referring to LCW

  6. #9543
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    it's chen hong....i remembered it vividly....i was 12...i remembered wch got silver in the WC that year and hafiz got the all england title...golden age of malaysian singles badminton, got many players of high calibre back in those days. I also remembered the headlines on thestar on the day of the final "lee-thal weapon" referring to LCW
    Ops my mistake. I want to write Hong but become Long. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    What I got from Google translate was something laughable
    " The bridegroom sport news Beijing standard on August 11, badminton [micro blog] the men's singles finals of international championship presented a dramatic, Lee Zongwei in the final stage thigh cramp of rubber game, it is unable to persist in withdrawing from the competition finally. According to netizen's disclosing in micro blog, Lee Zongwei's state dampens for the muscle, there accessorium ligamentum suspicious pulling injury, partner few joint fluids.

    When Li Zongwei in competition rubber game carried on splits out one to roll the tennis to 15-19 backwardness, but a hand-held knee squatted immediately on the ground, after being treated twice he is unable to continue to insist that you withdraw from the game. About ten thousand fans under the sauna day climatic conditions, shouted at you Hit Zongwei with a voice! Lee Zongwei! Lee Zongwei!" Lee Zongwei was lifted up the ambulance latter over a hundred fans to shout his name beyond the warning line, for a very long time is not willing to diverge.

    83 In the blog disclosed according to sugar young that net-Pal @ live simply that Li Zongwei was admitted to the Guangzhou 12 days People's Hospital, diagnoses for the muscle initially dampens, the inside ligamentum accessorium suspicious pulling injury, the partner few joint fluids, the concrete injury still waiting for further trying to prove as well as the sports medicine expert consultation. "
    I used google translate too and gave up after that.
    Last edited by xsakurax; 08-11-2013 at 11:30 AM.

  7. #9544
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,075
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  8. #9545
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    初步诊断为肌肉挫伤,内侧副韧带可疑拉伤,伴少量关节积液”

    Initial diagnosis shows that he has (muscle) bruise (肌肉挫伤), suspected MCL sprain (内侧副韧带可疑拉伤) with some fluids in the knee joint(s) (伴少量关节积液). The source is from a microblogger who may have connection with the hospital, not official though.

    Although this does not sound too serious, it is definitely more than just cramping. Hope he will make a speedy recovery.

  9. #9546
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,019
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #9547
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LCW wish to hunt for WC title until 2016. saw in local news yesterday

  11. #9548
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,820
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSaber View Post
    LCW wish to hunt for WC title until 2016. saw in local news yesterday
    Twice opportunities to win the elusive WC title for Lee CW, Copenhagen 2014 and ...2015, good luck

  12. #9549
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why LCW makes it sounds like Malaysia is a temperate country with average temperature of 15 degree Celsius? Doesn't normal Malaysian players playing in non-airconditioner badminton courts not play in above 30 degree Celsius everytime?

  13. #9550
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    antartica
    Posts
    742
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laivc View Post
    Why LCW makes it sounds like Malaysia is a temperate country with average temperature of 15 degree Celsius? Doesn't normal Malaysian players playing in non-airconditioner badminton courts not play in above 30 degree Celsius everytime?
    LCW is just a drama guy.... he's always trying to lose in different ways to LD so that his fans keep appreciating him.....

    in WC'2011... he lost in a thrilling 3-game match with 2 match points against LD....
    in OG'2012.... he lost in another 3-game match against LD but with more fist pumps in every point...
    in AE'2013.... he retired with injury when LD was playing too good of a game for him to match....

    this time in WC'2013.... he retire with injury only with LD having match point to spare.....

    it will be interesting to see what he does when he loses to LD in a final of another major next time....

  14. #9551
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    LCW is just a drama guy.... he's always trying to lose in different ways to LD so that his fans keep appreciating him.....

    in WC'2011... he lost in a thrilling 3-game match with 2 match points against LD....
    in OG'2012.... he lost in another 3-game match against LD but with more fist pumps in every point...
    in AE'2013.... he retired with injury when LD was playing too good of a game for him to match....

    this time in WC'2013.... he retire with injury only with LD having match point to spare.....

    it will be interesting to see what he does when he loses to LD in a final of another major next time....
    Are you freaking kidding me, any athletes will have problems with their body sooner or later. LCW did play the point even when he knows he was cramping up. Would you risk your body for a tournament? oh why did you only mention when LCW lost to lindan? AE 2011? LCW won in straight set? yea? remember that?

  15. #9552
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    LCW is just a drama guy.... he's always trying to lose in different ways to LD so that his fans keep appreciating him.....

    in WC'2011... he lost in a thrilling 3-game match with 2 match points against LD....
    in OG'2012.... he lost in another 3-game match against LD but with more fist pumps in every point...
    in AE'2013.... he retired with injury when LD was playing too good of a game for him to match....

    this time in WC'2013.... he retire with injury only with LD having match point to spare.....

    it will be interesting to see what he does when he loses to LD in a final of another major next time....
    Are you freaking kidding me, any athletes will have problems with their body sooner or later. LCW did play the point even when he knows he was cramping up. Would you risk your body for a tournament? oh why did you only mention when LCW lost to lindan? AE 2011? LCW won in straight set? yea? remember that?

  16. #9553
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,828
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laivc View Post
    Why LCW makes it sounds like Malaysia is a temperate country with average temperature of 15 degree Celsius? Doesn't normal Malaysian players playing in non-airconditioner badminton courts not play in above 30 degree Celsius everytime?
    There's your error. Normal players. LCW and the whole ntl squad are used to at least sth below 30. Having had a tournament recently where the hall eventually went well over 30C, I can agree that playing singles there is hell. I was lucky to play only doubles, but after the third rally (which was pretty long) my doubles partner turned to me and said "I can't breathe!".
    So when LCW says the 30+ bothered him, I believe him. He did not say LD only won because of it, which I wouldn't have believed (no one can know, but the OG final with constant conditions went the same way the WC did, after all).

  17. #9554
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    LCW is just a drama guy.... he's always trying to lose in different ways to LD so that his fans keep appreciating him.....

    in WC'2011... he lost in a thrilling 3-game match with 2 match points against LD....
    in OG'2012.... he lost in another 3-game match against LD but with more fist pumps in every point...
    in AE'2013.... he retired with injury when LD was playing too good of a game for him to match....

    this time in WC'2013.... he retire with injury only with LD having match point to spare.....

    it will be interesting to see what he does when he loses to LD in a final of another major next time....
    I think you should just keep this thought for yourself. It's not quite healthy posting it around this thread

Similar Threads

  1. Li Xuerui ( 李雪芮 )
    By cobalt in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 829
    : 09-03-2014, 09:47 PM
  2. Li Na ( 李娜 )
    By 2cents in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 43
    : 07-02-2012, 07:25 AM
  3. Li Yongbo ( 李永波 )
    By Han in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 302
    : 06-06-2012, 10:12 AM
  4. To everyone especially those from China: I am 李宗偉,not 李崇偉!
    By Malaysianfan in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 19
    : 06-20-2007, 02:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •