User Tag List

Page 70 of 591 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,174 to 1,190 of 10032
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Possible "failure" reference??...

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    X Ball ... I am surprised that you said that last year (2008) LCW was a failure.
    It shouldn't be, because LCW maintained his World Ranking as No.1 throughout the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i think he mean lcw is a failure in ae 08...
    ..could be whenever LCW doesn't win a title, then that's considered a "failure"; eventhough he was able to win 2 Super Series events (2008 M'sia Open & S'pore Open).
    AE is one, but i think , the biggest "failure" could be the Olympics (according to X Ball).
    Last edited by ctjcad; 01-31-2009 at 10:08 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya...

but...he still the best we can have....now....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW a "fauliure" 2008 .OMG ..becuase he got silver in Olympics and retains WR #1 during the year .. <irony>What does that then make Bao Chunlai 08... Mr Super Failure??? didnt reach semis in Olympics despite being 3rd seed and all</irony>

Sigh...

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When everyone is chanting for the First Olympic Gold Medal,and it is still absent.We'll call that the biggest failure.The hopes are high in the sky and in the end,we failed.
    Everyone here is every single Malaysian,let alone the die-hard Malaysia Badminton fan

There's no way that u could call it's a mistake to keep that dream,however.
    Taken from "Meet the Robinson" (Yes.I love disney movie)-Keep moving Forward

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    LCW a "fauliure" 2008 .OMG ..becuase he got silver in Olympics and retains WR #1 during the year .. <irony>What does that then make Bao Chunlai 08... Mr Super Failure??? didnt reach semis in Olympics despite being 3rd seed and all</irony>

Sigh...

/Twobeer
    none of the bcl fans mention...but...bcl never enter final since the co 25/11/07...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Well...

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post

Sigh...

/Twobeer
    ..it's supposed to be subjective, i guess. And perhaps, to each his/her own on how they want to judge what is a "failure"...
    *Waiting for X Ball to come and expound more on what he meant..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya, it is kinda a big surprise to read the biggest touter of lcw in 2008 now considered lcw a failure in 2008. I wonder that make that touter a what??
    how can one like that wakes up next morning and says he's a lcw fan again? Even i can recognize lcw's many achievement in 08
    Last edited by cooler; 01-31-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    ya, it is kinda a big surprise to read the biggest touter of lcw in 2008 now considered lcw a failure in 2008. I wonder that make that touter a what??
    how can one like that wakes up next morning and says he's a lcw fan again? Even i can recognize lcw's many achievement in 08
    Hey...a fan who can admit Lee Chong Wei's failure and come back again to support is the best fan all times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Hey...a fan who can admit Lee Chong Wei's failure and come back again to support is the best fan all times.
    from my point of view, lcw is improving year by year, what failure is that?
    His and BAM's goal in 2008 was to win a medal at the OG, lcw achieved that. It was xball that proclaimed 2 golds at the 08 OG for MAS. It was xball who had failed miserablely and to blame lcw for his own failure LOL
    He takes the cake as the most yoyo lcw fan there is LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A fan has the right to expect or want his/her player to win all the time. There is no wrong or right here my friend. But then we also know that there will be losses and wins as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had high expectations of LCW. As such, when he lost the Olympics and quite a few SS's, I thought he did not come up to expectation. But it is not saying I thought the end of him. This year I think he will mature to win some biggies, starting with the AE 2009.

Sorry to bash all your hopes of me running him down.
    Last edited by X Ball; 02-01-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up LCW has been working hard and doing well in the last 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post

I had high expectations of LCW. As such, when he lost the Olympics and quite a few SS's, I thought he did not come up to expectation. But it is not saying I thought the end of him. This year I think he will mature to win some biggies, starting with the AE 2009.

Sorry to bash all your hopes of me running him down.

X Ball ... Hear this.

Based on the latest BWF World Ranking, click here , LCW is way ahead in ranking points.

As at Thursday 29-Jan-2009, LCW has 81,399 points, which is 14,459 points ahead of the next player. It shows that LCW has been working hard and doing well in the last 12 months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ranking points doesn't equal to titles. But i know LCW is working hard and doing well. But he could have done better. I'm not down playing LCW. He gets what he truly deserve and i hope he will do well in AE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    A fan has the right to expect or want his/her player to win all the time. There is no wrong or right here my friend. But then we also know that there will be losses and wins as well.
    of course, i dunno whom u r referring to but i'm not the one who is stopping xball or any fans expressing their opinions. On the other hand, anyone over here has the same rights to express their doubts and opinions in a right way (within BC ethic guidelines), that may contradict with anybody. Expressing contradicting opinions based on sound facts or statistic shouldn't equate one being as a hater or trouble maker. Someone here even think i'm a googled everything. That's good because i can documented my source so how can i be a hater?

lets get back to lcw fan topic. U recently said you see federer is like lcw facing lin dan http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...54&postcount=3. Funny how another lcw fan had said sometime ago that lcw is like nadal and federer is like LD. Hey, i'm not bashing anyone. I'm just highlighting the different viewpoint from 2 different lcw fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    X Ball ... Hear this.

Based on the latest BWF World Ranking, click here , LCW is way ahead in ranking points.

As at Thursday 29-Jan-2009, LCW has 81,399 points, which is 14,459 points ahead of the next player. It shows that LCW has been working hard and doing well in the last 12 months.
    well, these days, bwf ranking position is useful for bwf making tournament draws, hardly an indication of titles won or player's success in other measures like incomes and celebrity status (ie. future income). No argument here tho, lcw and PG are prolly 2 hardest working players of recent period.
    Last edited by cooler; 02-01-2009 at 10:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    of course, i dunno whom u r referring to but i'm not the one who is stopping xball or any fans expressing their opinions. On the other hand, anyone over here has the same rights to express their doubts and opinions in a right way (within BC ethic guidelines), that may contradict with anybody. Expressing contradicting opinions based on sound facts or statistic shouldn't equate one being as a hater or trouble maker. Someone here even think i'm a googled everything. That's good because i can documented my source so how can i be a hater?

lets get back to lcw fan topic. U recently said you see federer is like lcw facing lin dan http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...54&postcount=3. Funny how another lcw fan had said sometime ago that lcw is like nadal and federer is like LD. Hey, i'm not bashing anyone. I'm just highlighting the different viewpoint from 2 different lcw fans.
    You typed an entire paragraph on how people can have differing opinions and then express amazement when 2 LCW's fan have different viewpoints??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    You typed an entire paragraph on how people can have differing opinions and then express amazement when 2 LCW's fan have different viewpoints??
    well, i was amazed how 2 lcw fans see lcw at 180 degree difference. I have to rights to be amazed, can i?
    Last edited by cooler; 02-01-2009 at 10:37 PM.