User Tag List

Page 9 of 592 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 109 509 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

angelatby cant log in....so she asks me to help her to congratulate LCW on winning IO just now.........

Angela:"la la la la la.....ye ye ye ye ye !!!! LCW la la la la la........."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

may i know what racket is LCW using today?
    and which modek yonex was he wearing today....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tjun Tjun
    Not to forget WMC must be very proud of him for his brilliant performance this afternoon.......... we all rejoice his comeback .......
    LCW deserving of a back rub from Choo Choo! Better enjoy itwhile it lasts, hahaha! LOL!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shawn30_k
    congrats to lcw.honestly i really didn't give him a chance to win this tournament, but still full credit to him.and btw whats wrong with a chinese having a malay coach. im sure he understands and speaks malay.
    Based on what 2007 unfolds, I can only hope LCW can regain some confidence, and even with a favorable draw, I am not optimistic LCW can win, glad he proves me wrong. MAS is a cosmopolitan society with multi-racial co-existence...heck, if any MAS player wins major tourney, who care if the coach is African or Mongolian, or whatever...just do it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie
    Based on what 2007 unfolds, I can only hope LCW can regain some confidence, and even with a favorable draw, I am not optimistic LCW can win, glad he proves me wrong. MAS is a cosmopolitan society with multi-racial co-existence...heck, if any MAS player wins major tourney, who care if the coach is African or Mongolian, or whatever...just do it!!
    to play like lcw, maybe u should change your racket to an AT900 power as well U should drop the TH shots

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    to play like lcw, maybe u should change your racket to an AT900 power as well U should drop the TH shots
    Hi Cooler, LCW is still young and his game plan centers on speed. I can't do his speedm naybe smoke it sounds better, hahaha! TH is married, understandably slower and needs his backhand smash more so to win. I am getting to old geezer, better stick to TH style, this LCW speed stuff can kill ya. Hey, Wang Chen using cab and winning, so why change my cab but I do need 25# tension though, see you Tuesday night, study the video and play it out...hehehe!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulation to LCW.His hardwork really pay off.LCW already got his confident and i like it.He will rock badminton world once more..Yieha..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2
    angelatby cant log in....so she asks me to help her to congratulate LCW on winning IO just now.........

Angela:"la la la la la.....ye ye ye ye ye !!!! LCW la la la la la........."
    Thanks alfa2, but i didnt sing that song, did i
    Finally can log in. I want to say : Congratulations to Lee Chong Wei. It was an incredible results to finished each matches in straight sets. Please keep the momentum alive, to understand that challenges are not designed to break you but to bend and mould you to be stronger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Cooler, LCW is still young and his game plan centers on speed. I can't do his speedm naybe smoke it sounds better, hahaha! TH is married, understandably slower and needs his backhand smash more so to win. I am getting to old geezer, better stick to TH style, this LCW speed stuff can kill ya. Hey, Wang Chen using cab and winning, so why change my cab but I do need 25# tension though, see you Tuesday night, study the video and play it out...hehehe!

Sorry, off topic here, wang chen using carbonex, err I saw she was playing with a racket that has a SOTX logo. A cab from sotx or a cab with sotx logo .

LCW played well yesterday, and his defense was so solid and his smashes were powerfull and accurate. This might surprise BCL and making him lose his confidence. Congrat to LCW + Misbun + Rexy ( yes Rexy, its in the newspaper today that Rexy gave LCW some encouragement to win the game )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys,

I know we are all happy and estatic for LCW. But lets tone down the praises a little as we dont want the Malaysian syndrome to hit back again i.e win one tournament and then go kaput.
    There are bigger fish to fry out there i.e. WC and Olympic. Lets hope this win will steer LCW in the right direction. But as fans, media, political groups, we all need to draw the line on the attention side a little.

My 2sen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda
    Guys,

I know we are all happy and estatic for LCW. But lets tone down the praises a little as we dont want the Malaysian syndrome to hit back again i.e win one tournament and then go kaput.
    There are bigger fish to fry out there i.e. WC and Olympic. Lets hope this win will steer LCW in the right direction. But as fans, media, political groups, we all need to draw the line on the attention side a little.

My 2sen.
    Agree with you totally...in case the fairy got upset, and pass the yo-yo curse on LCW. Let's remain humble, maybe start bashing LCW and play some reverse psychology might even be better strategy instead...hahaha!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatby
    Finally can log in. I want to say : Congratulations to Lee Chong Wei. It was an incredible results to finished each matches in straight sets. Please keep the momentum alive, to understand that challenges are not designed to break you but to bend and mould you to be stronger.
    This is beautiful,angelatby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatby
    it's complementary Angela..... dont you like it??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

so lucky that bcl cleared the tougher path for chungwei.
    malaysian player just lack of "killer instinct " n so called e finishing move like LD's overhead smashing(acuarate and powerful), TH fearful skill.

under Li Mao, LCW style of playing caught opponent with plenty of surprises.
    i dun think LCW can achieve anything big under misbun sidek.
    misbun's tactic is predictable n less cunning.but this man is cunning with the admistrative work in BAM, hehe...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with you totally...in case the fairy got upset, and pass the yo-yo curse on LCW. Let's remain humble, maybe start bashing LCW and play some reverse psychology might even be better strategy instead...hahaha!
    Oh yeah, that's really clever, isn't it? There are some players who it is necessary to bash - showoffs... but this is just a case of ingratitude.

OneToughBirdie, it is people like you who made it such a life-and-death thing for LCW before, which is why he was choking. It makes me pretty angry in fact that you can't leave well enough alone.

If he loses what's that to you anyway? He doesn't owe it to anyone but himself and God - even his coaches are contracted. He's a world class player and frankly earns his money - the thing that pisses me off about your comments is that usually these comments are made by armchair fans - I mean, do you even play the game?

I would guess not, or not at a decent standard - so don't take the p***. This is some guy's career - not only that but he takes it too much to heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by honeong
    so lucky that bcl cleared the tougher path for chungwei.
    malaysian player just lack of "killer instinct " n so called e finishing move like LD's overhead smashing(acuarate and powerful), TH fearful skill.

under Li Mao, LCW style of playing caught opponent with plenty of surprises.
    i dun think LCW can achieve anything big under misbun sidek.
    misbun's tactic is predictable n less cunning.but this man is cunning with the admistrative work in BAM, hehe...
    better dont let X BAll hear you say this......hehehehe........ you'll be in his black list...........

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What a difference...

...a week makes ...Congrats again Lee Chong Wei!
    LCW in the 2007 S'pore Open..

LCW in the 2007 Indonesian Open..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 05-14-2007 at 05:19 PM.

Page 9 of 592 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 109 509 ... LastLast