User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tan Aik Quan / Lai Pei Jing

Malaysian mixed doubles combo. They've had some success partnering each other as Juniors at world and asian championships. Just thought they deserve a thread of their own.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay allow me to make some comments on this mixed doubles player named Lai Pei Jing. I am actually very impressed with her style of play. She is still very young but she has a very good skills at the court. This actually helped her to win over opponents which are higher ranked than her. I still remembered the epic moments whereby she toppled some of the higher ranked Indonesian and Thailand mixed doubles players. She is still very young. She is named the lady of steel or iron lady. She can play very well despite who she is partnered with. Despite not playing with Tan Aik Quan for one year, and recently only played again with Tan Aik Quan, her ranking rose up to 56 again last week. I believe her ranking will rise up again this week after the tournament. She partners Chan Peng Soon for a while last year and despite being a new pair playing together their ranking are as high as no 28 before. Well, I must say I am really impressed with her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there you go hahahah