User Tag List

Page 412 of 583 FirstFirst ... 312 362 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,988 to 7,004 of 9900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koowakchai View Post
    Are badminton players not smart enough to play without their coaches hinting or giving advice??
    No point training everyday if they cannot think for themselves.
    not many can think during badminton match
    because ur whole body require massive amount of oxygen
    if u try to think that time,which mean u require extra amount of oxygen to ur brain
    it is easier in other racket sport because the intensity is lower

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not LD now, it's CL that will be around for LCW in the SFs of Korea SSP & MAS SS. Oh and how LYB and CL relish those matches (regardless of the outcome) esp in preparation of the expected SF clash at the London Olympics.

LCW must be secretly praying not to be drawn against CL again at least for the next 3 SSP & SS tourneys that he will participate (Korea, Malaysia, and AE) at the SF stage or else a few losses to CL will cost LCW his no 1 ranking (and bonus from BAM).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree with u on this... lcw is a nice person, humble and down to earth person... it's good character outside the court, but if we see the china players, the never show respect to their opponent.. (keep on shouting and screaming after winning every points and running and shouting around the hall when beating their main rival) ... this is what we call mental war/physco war... i think lcw need to have this character a little bit if not all, to give pressure to his opponent... im not saying being a mr nice guy on court is not good, but he needs to make his opponent (esp.the china player to be afraid of him)... that's what i think..
    Quote Originally Posted by wana2125 View Post
    hi, my point of view is lack of confident was key factor LCW lost to CL, im not pro player but i think we all can see LCWs level of confident, he got a lot of chance to kill the shuttle but turn to drop it, maybe we might say that CL defense was very good, why?most of LCW smashes was not hit the target (side lines). Another one LCW is a clean player (kind and well behaved), never put physcological action to opponent, his reaction while collect and give point still d same, look at CL how his reaction when collect point, (shout, grasped his hand, look at LCW and smiling), his smiling look like to insunuate LCW, all these is physco action that can influnce and engage opponent's focus. i think LCW should train himself about physco technique, these action can motivate ourself. for me LCW skill is much much better than CL and even LD. i really hope that LCW can win olympic gold medal. I also hope that his coach can find the answer how to beat these 2 opponent, CL and LD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is competing in two SS tournaments in January 2012 going to reduce his cumulative fatique?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After taking a breather last sunday I'm gonna start afresh and continue to keep on believing and supporting our national hero. Thanks so much Limsy for the good summary of his 2011 achievement and yes it's a very good performance compared to last year. I trust he knows well how to bounce back from the hectic 2011 schedule. LCW fighting! I'm gonna reserved the burning-ticket resolution towards the coming MO... keep faith... ok now I'm off to manage meetings with big bosses in these two days without my colleague and my boss... haish! *faint*

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voltric View Post
    How is competing in two SS tournaments in January 2012 going to reduce his cumulative fatique?
    I also dont buy this crap about fatigue. Their daily training is 2 sessions daily totaling 6 -7 hours, 5 days a week wherelse during competition it is only 1 match averaging less than 1 hour.

Even 2 hours of training makes my body ache like hell and find my movements slow the next day. So using too many competition as an excuse does not compute as the intensity does not cause fatigue like training does.

My advice to LCW is "Just take a week completely off from badminton. It will do you a world of good and relax your mind."

7. Likes betazone liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heartbreaking as it was, I still believe in LCW, TSB on the other hand, if only he works hard on the side of the court too like Saina's and WY's coach = take notes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is okay for LCW to lose the Super Series Master Finals...
    long term goal still Olympic gold 2012....

10. Likes george@chongwei liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    After taking a breather last sunday I'm gonna start afresh and continue to keep on believing and supporting our national hero. Thanks so much Limsy for the good summary of his 2011 achievement and yes it's a very good performance compared to last year. I trust he knows well how to bounce back from the hectic 2011 schedule. LCW fighting!
    I too, hope he finds the motivation to "treat all players/opponents equally!"

I'm gonna reserved the burning-ticket resolution towards the coming MO... keep faith...
    ...and no point wasting hard-earned money!

ok now I'm off to manage meetings with big bosses in these two days without my colleague and my boss... haish! *faint*
    Meaning = "now some real work can get done!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    It's not LD now, it's CL that will be around for LCW in the SFs of Korea SSP & MAS SS. Oh and how LYB and CL relish those matches (regardless of the outcome) esp in preparation of the expected SF clash at the London Olympics. LCW must be secretly praying not to be drawn against CL again at least for the next 3 SSP & SS tourneys that he will participate (Korea, Malaysia, and AE) at the SF stage or else a few losses to CL will cost LCW his no 1 ranking (and bonus from BAM).
    You have the same problem as most MAS fans, talking down yet expecting LCW to always win to live up to his WR1 status. LCW is not like LD who avoids matches selectively. Why should LCW be afraid of meeting CL? If the reality is he has to play CL before LD, then jolly well he gets used to it now. By the way, you know CL is not the real WR3? CL s next job is to help CJ qualify for OG12. And LCW s goal now is to get his ranking points up to about maximum for 10 tournaments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Physically, LCW is not so tire if compare wioth training. It is metally tire. On the other hand, LCW needs to bear heavier metal burden than LD or CL. The whole country is expecting him to perform. In China, so many players can gave very good result.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

http://www.mycricketgame.com/cricket...-training.html

....and more important:
    http://www.mycricketgame.com/cricket...-training.html

BAM won't even have to part with any of it's Maybank stash for this one...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the demands on physical and mental fitness are much higher in competitions than in training. Most training are done in familiar environment and with familiar faces. So there is less stress.

However, the more important the tournament the greater the effort put in by players. And if a player is under stress like having to defend his title or thinking how to defeat his strong opponent, then more effort needs to be expended.

I'm afraid LCW has to bear all the stress himself once he is on court but he could learn how to manage his stress outside of court from the mental strength experts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The answers are always there.

Quote Originally Posted by wana2125 View Post
    ..... i really hope that LCW can win olympic gold medal. I also hope that his coach can find the answer how to beat these 2 opponent, CL and LD
    Both Dato' and any of his coaches, the former, Datuk Misbun and current, TSB knows very well how to beat LD and Cl now and in the future, similarly like how he has beaten them in the past. The key is how consistent does Dato' can manage to continuously maintain his gameplay to be superior while he is on top of them and at the same time further improvise his game play in the future to a new height so that Dato' can always emerge victorious whenever he meets them or any other player.

When a player that previously beaten by you and now has manage to be on top most of the time from the recent battle, it's either the player is not improving and unable to maintain his excellent consistency or his opponent has manage to improve better then him. Dato' has all the answer from the aspect of physical, skills and mentality to beat them or any player or new comer but its how Dato' implement all of those aspect to a winner that has been lost of touch currently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    I too, hope he finds the motivation to "treat all players/opponents equally!"

...and no point wasting hard-earned money!

Meaning = "now some real work can get done!!"

Just back from meeting and I nodded to all the above boss!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    Both Dato' and any of his coaches, the former, Datuk Misbun and current, TSB knows very well how to beat LD and Cl now and in the future,
    So it's LCW fault, he doesn't listen to his coaches or trust in his own abilities? Playing in every final or at least every semi-final this year is not consistent enough? Or is it the coaches(TSB, Misbun) fault for not giving the winning strategy to LCW?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    is okay for LCW to lose the Super Series Master Finals...
    long term goal still Olympic gold 2012....
    Yes, agree with you.. Everything is still under control at the moment.. At least LCW is not like our MD player koo/tan, who went haywire already before the Olympic year, 2012.