User Tag List

Page 478 of 591 FirstFirst ... 378 428 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 528 578 ... LastLast
Results 8,110 to 8,126 of 10032
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Yes. Agreed. It is important for Malaysia to believe that miracles do happen. All of Malaysia should join in creating the positive force for LCW instead of some taking a resigned (even defeatist) attitude.

Even though I am not Malaysian, I will say it here: I want LCW to recover fully and be stronger and more prepared than ever. I want LCW to feel the strength of intent of all those who love and respect him, and what he has given to us. I want that these thoughts are amplified a million times and that he can feed off the energy of everyone who wants him in the OG finals. Because that is what he deserves. All these injuries are just stumbling blocks and examinations along to way to fulfillment, for LCW as well as his fans.
    May ALL the force be with him, including those from India.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Intention. How about sending him Reiki?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only wish X Ball is still around to cheer him up.

X Ball's inspiration can do miracles!

Or at least the calming influence of ex-coach Misbun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am more worried about his mental on the following shots when he is tired or when playing CL or LD.

Net shots. Not going over.
    Smash shots. Outside.
    Simple cross lifting. Not high enough.
    Back line judgement. 2-3 bad calls.
    Defence? Wanting to put a perfect return.

What else can you add to help him?

These 5 mistakes already take at least 5 points away from him. What if he makes 2 mistakes in each of them? Worst isn't it?
    Last edited by extremenanopowe; 06-04-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    From LCW's FB fan page, think it's maintained by his bro. Latest pic on ankle :
    Could LCW be having some nutritional deficiencies that causes the above condition?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    I am more worried about his mental on the following shots when he is tired or when playing CL or LD.

Net shots. Not going over.
    Smash shots. Outside.

What else can you add to help him?

These 5 mistakes already take at least 5 points away from him. What if he makes 2 mistakes in each of them? Worst isn't it?
    Net shots. Not going over, too high above net, dont make fancy cross court if againt LD
    Smash shots. Outside.
    Face appearance/body reaction/confidence. copy from match again LD during all england in 1st first set.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's with the ankle lately?

The latest victim beset with ankle injury is none other than Zulfadli. He was competing in the Maldives International tournament.

What's with the spat of ankle injuries occurrences lately? Any ideas?

Shoe defects? Or just plain carelessness? Improper warm up or over zealousness?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    given an estimate of 30 sticks/meal consumption (he needs to stay fit), and that cobalt eats 3 meals of satay every day, are you implying that there are merely 22,050 badminton fans in Malaysia?
    my estimate is out of whack lah...make it the rest of Cobalt life Cobalt nose is turning brown....hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is going to be painful when it comes to 15-15 or 16-16 points onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    Net shots. Not going over, too high above net, dont make fancy cross court if againt LD
    Smash shots. Outside.
    Face appearance/body reaction/confidence. copy from match again LD during all england in 1st first set.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Your speech...err, post above would endear you to millions of Malaysians' heart, if every Malaysian baddy fan or LCW's fans will to reward you with a stick of satay and a coconut/teh tarik, you will be well fed for the rest of the year
    cobalt obviously is an idealist and idealism can often overcome the limitations of reality,mind over matter, except that it has to be tempered with a proper dose of realism for good balance,or else when reality hits hard... For this case,I want to be more idealistic and join cobalt in chorus.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    cobalt obviously is an idealist and idealism can often overcome the limitations of reality,mind over matter, except that it has to be tempered with a proper dose of realism for good balance,or else when reality hits hard... For this case,I want to be more idealistic and join cobalt in chorus.
    You will be rewarded with 5 stick of satay (1 time offer only), easy for you to cross over the causeway...Cobalt prolly has to fly or swim...
    Okay, this is what I honestly think, this injury may be a blessing, it allows LCW to rest and makes LCW the underdog and less expectation/pressure than to go to OLY as WR1. Who knows if the draw pits CL-LD in same half, that would be interesting.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Olympic ranking is not influenced by any tournament after the India Open, so the seeding will not be influenced by this. If I'm correct, he should be in Chen Jin's half as #2-#4 are Chinese so there's no country seeding (if only CL and LD went, they'd be put in different halves I think). Morten Frost mentioned something about that a while back, can't remember what match though. :S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, he still got a good chance to reach finals and at least get another silver medal. Not bad.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

my estimate is out of whack lah...make it the rest of Cobalt life Cobalt nose is turning brown....hahaha
    cobalt doesn't mind this kind of "life" sentence! ...as long as there's meat on them there satay sticks!!

You will be rewarded with 5 stick of satay (1 time offer only), easy for you to cross over the causeway...Cobalt prolly has to fly or swim...
    Okay, this is what I honestly think, this injury may be a blessing, it allows LCW to rest and makes LCW the underdog and less expectation/pressure than to go to OLY as WR1. Who knows if the draw pits CL-LD in same half, that would be interesting.
    Yeah, that's exactly what I said a few pages back! A chance to build up some bulk, improve the arm muscle to throw that VT-ZF around; sharpen up on strategy and match preparation per opponent, etc. A blessing in disguise, I say!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lee Chong Wei road to the final in Wembley will be made extremely difficult. A trial for him to pass in order to become the greatest player aside Lin Dan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will be rewarded with 5 stick of satay (1 time offer only), easy for you to cross over the causeway...Cobalt prolly has to fly or swim...Okay, this is what I honestly think, this injury may be a blessing, it allows LCW to rest and makes LCW the underdog and less expectation/pressure than to go to OLY as WR1. Who knows if the draw pits CL-LD in same half, that would be interesting.
    cobalt doesn't mind this kind of "life" sentence! ...as long as there's meat on them there satay sticks!! Yeah, that's exactly what I said a few pages back! A chance to build up some bulk, improve the arm muscle to throw that VT-ZF around; sharpen up on strategy and match preparation per opponent, etc. A blessing in disguise, I say!
    A blessing in disguise, yes this is what I was thinking,

it cannot be the end.

Nothing is impossible

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cobalt doesn't mind this kind of "life" sentence! ...as long as there's meat on them there satay sticks!!

Yeah, that's exactly what I said a few pages back! A chance to build up some bulk, improve the arm muscle to throw that VT-ZF around; sharpen up on strategy and match preparation per opponent, etc. A blessing in disguise, I say!
    I have to completely agree with this. With proper strategy he can do it even though the odds are stacked against him. He would need super accuracy & power plus try to keep the rallies short as possible to counter the lack of fitness and to avoid aggravating the ankle.