User Tag List

Page 511 of 590 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 561 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,687 of 10016
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coming out from the new Mas airline A380 plane
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...;v=jjTgbZWPRro

Welcoming him like a hero at the airport.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbgCmBHC5mk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7vKAnTWVc

Some good quotes of life to LCW from his fans..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71V6LIZiCO0

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And for my 29k posts here in BC, dedicate to all LCW fans and all malaysian fans.. Malaysia hero, LEE CHONG WEI...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More pics..

n
    noticed the doreaemon phone cover behind

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a clearer view of the silver medal...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha George, did you go to the airport to greet your idol ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Haha George, did you go to the airport to greet your idol ?
    Unfortunately no...have something else to do

Meanwhile, here is some acknowledgement from china's former world champion zhu lin and current ws player jiang yan jiao from china

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW's apology....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  badminton6-main.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  40.8 KBChong Wei's dad, Lee Ah Chai, cheers his son on the telly while watching the game in Bukit Mertajam.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Well Done Lee Chong Wei !!!

I really don't understand why some BCers don't congratulate LCW for winning the 2012 SILVER Olympic medal.

With his ankle injury and pain, LCW has done well to win his SILVER medal.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sepang: National badminton ace Datuk Lee Chong Wei today returned from the London Olympics to a rousing welcome, accorded him by more than 1,000 fans who felt he was a Malaysian hero who had done his best despite not winning the gold medal in the singles event at the games.

The arrival hall of the KL International Airport (KLIA) was swarming with cheering fans and supporters waving the Malaysian flag from as early as 6 am. Some of them carried posters bearing the words "LCW - National Hero" and "We Love You LCW".
    While waiting for Chong Wei's arrival, the fans sang the national anthem "NegaraKu" and the patriotic song "Barisan Kita".
    The crowd became excited upon hearing the announcement that Malaysia Airline Flight MH02 from London bearing Chong Wei had touched down at about 7.30 am, and repeatedly shouted out his name.
    As soon as Chong Wei appeared in the arrival hall an hour later, the fans and supporters shouted "Malaysia Boleh" and sang the "NegaraKu" and "Barisan Kita" and repeatedly shouted out his name.
    Chong Wei, who was wearing the Olympic silver medal around his neck, posed for photographers as the fans and supporters kept on cheering.
    In the badminton men's singles final at the London Olympics, Chong Wei went down fighting 21-15, 10-21, 19-21 to World No. 1 Lin Dan of China.
    Although he failed to bring home Malaysia's elusive Olympic gold medal, Malaysians generally felt that the athlete had done his best and were not disappointed with his performance.
    "I thank all my fans and supporters here today. I was surprised and did not expect to see my supporters here (at the KLIA).
    "I did my best with the two weeks of preparation I had for this Olympics," said Chong Wei, who had just recovered from an ankle injury sustained during the Thomas Cup tournament in China in May.
    Chong Wei and Malaysia's doubles team of Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong were greeted upon their return by Deputy Youth and Sports Minister Datuk Razali Ibrahim.
    A private college student in Cyberjaya, who wanted to be identified only as Kenny, was at the airport early to await Chong Wei's return.
    "He is the best (badminton) player in the world. Although he lost to Lin Dan, Chong Wei put up a tough fight. Luck was not on his side," he said.
    He said he hoped that Chong Wei would not give up but continue to win tournaments in the future. -- Bernama

Read more: Fans give Chong Wei a hero's welcome - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/fans-gi...#ixzz22rYNmmVC

2016? Dont think so, not MS at least, LCW can try for XD with one of the Msia cuties

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Unfortunately no...have something else to do

Meanwhile, here is some acknowledgement from china's former world champion zhu lin and current ws player jiang yan jiao from china

Can you please gimme link to both statements? I want to translate them because I don't understand chinese language.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mymombeatlindan View Post
    Can you please gimme link to both statements? I want to translate them because I don't understand chinese language.
    Zhu Lin : After I saw LCW's interview, I felt quite "heart pain", sports can be so cruel, there is only one winner, every athlete go through hardship to give their all, although you lost it is something to be proud of, congratulations! You showed us a very interesting contest!

Jiang Yanjiao : LCW is really a sportsman that we should respect, he really used all his strength today, we still have to give him applause!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Men, this is worth to be posted here.
    He is the one that UNITES every malaysian of different races from young to old, Datuk Lee Chong Wei!! Hats off to you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    I really don't understand why some BCers don't congratulate LCW for winning the 2012 SILVER Olympic medal.

Just wondering why he can't produced his 1st set or 3rd set form during 2nd set?? He played extremely well during 1st set.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good question.

But LD fans will also ask the same question why some BC members did not congratulate LD for retaining his Olympic gold medal and creating Olympic badminton history in the process. Who deserves more accolades?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Why LCW couldn't produced his 1st set or 3rd set form during 2nd set ???

Quote Originally Posted by koowakchai View Post
    Just wondering why he can't produced his 1st set or 3rd set form during 2nd set?? He played extremely well during 1st set.
    IMHO, LCW wanted to win the match in 2 games. However, LD stepped up a gear in Game 2 and won it with ease.

Then in Game 3, it was LD who performed better and won it (very narrowly).

Don't be confused... Watch the match again. It was LD, who played better overall, and therefore won the match.

It was a great Game 3 to watch (I have to admit).

We should be glad that both of them showed us their very best at the FINAL, at this 2012 Olympic Games.
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 08-07-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMHO, LCW wanted to win the match in 2 games. However, LD stepped up a gear in Game 2 and won it with ease.

Then in Game 3, it was LD who performed better and won it (very narrowly).

Don't be confused... Watch the match again. It was LD, who played better overall, and therefore won the match.

It was a great Game 3 to watch (I have to admit).

We should be glad that both of them showed us their very best at the FINAL, at this 2012 Olympic Games.
    Its sad but the truth, even as a lcw fan myself I must admit it. I watched the game again(excruciating to watch again) and at 15-15 in the 3rd game, lin dan had 4 unforced errors which put chong wei to 19 points. However, from 15 to 21, lin dan pretty much won every single point either with a winner or a FORCED error.

Its just that Lin Dan has that extra edge, both mentally and ability to take the win home. Both are amazing amazing athletes and the gulf between them and the rest of the players in the world is large and enormous.

Badminton wouldnt be the same again when these 2 greats hangup their racquets. Watching Chen Long play is utterly boring and the guy just doesnt have the same grace in terms of movement and shots as the 2.