User Tag List

Page 529 of 591 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 579 ... LastLast
Results 8,977 to 8,993 of 10032
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Are you really from malaysia?? Lol Even i have so much faith and positive thinking about LCW. But I could not find such a spirit from you. Making fun of him !!!!!!

I dont know with which facts, you are talking...!!!! Lindan is inconsistent? And LCW did not win any major??.. You mean OLYMPICS /All ENGLAND??..
    Most of Malaysians are like that, unlike you who support your Indian players wholeheartedly even when they are having a hard period.

Even football, MY lose one match and for the next match the stadium in 75% empty.
    Does not matter what LCW has achieved, they will find fault somewhere. Not only LCW but the doubles also get worst treatment, guess what they qualified for SS Finals in 1st seed like LCW.

I personally am with the Malaysian players in good times or bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha ... why ? Coz we DEMAND that they WIN ALL THE TIME !! since they are BETTER than us .... to represent Malaysia and "us"

Yes, it is UNREASONABLE, but that is LIFE if they are sportsmen and superstars (and well paid to boot) - the PRICE OF SUCCESS and ADORATION/curses from fans ....

You should see how I curse Man Utd when they ****ed up and btw, I used to be a shareholder as well until Glazers did a MBO (mandatory buy out) on me
    Last edited by maxout; 12-08-2012 at 04:34 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Personally, winning the most number of PSS/SS titles should qualify as one major. In this regard, Lee CW can be considered to have one major title, IMHO. The contention is the other players should also take part in the same number of Superseries tournaments to make it more convincing. Just a thought, not many would agree with me because it's problematic.
    yup. Winning the All-England for a few times would be considered a major. All England is definitely the most prestigious annual event.

wow, i just realise Gao Ling won 11 gold medals at the All England. Incredible!!

btw, i am watching Ding N vs Liu SW of the ITTF Grand Finals. They are so pretty!!
    Last edited by pcll99; 12-08-2012 at 06:41 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Most of Malaysians are like that, unlike you who support your Indian players wholeheartedly even when they are having a hard period.

Even football, MY lose one match and for the next match the stadium in 75% empty.
    Does not matter what LCW has achieved, they will find fault somewhere. Not only LCW but the doubles also get worst treatment, guess what they qualified for SS Finals in 1st seed like LCW.

I personally am with the Malaysian players in good times or bad.
    Yep.. That should be the basic motto of a true fan . Lee Chong wei is hard worker and getting remuneration for that. Nothing wrong in that. Some of the posts where i have seen people referring/pointing to Lee's well paid phenomena. If he is proving his ability in the court despite his injury and managed to grab a silver medal for their country , why not he should get paid well...Lee Chong Wei is a great fighter. He has trained hard even when he struggled due to his shoulder injury . As a fan, we need to pat him for his achievement. Fans should not always keep on pointing to some of his performances where he could not get gold medal..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW have to/must attend almost all international tournament to build-up his game n etc... not like other China players who picked only the major tittle... nothing to worry to LD to find sparring partner which in China they are 4 players who sit on top 10 of world rank... if that LD is Msian & LCW is from China, i would say the results of LCW-LD right now are not only opposite, but the difference are more huge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think our different viewpoint is bcoz you see LCW as a professional badminton player whilst I see him as a MALAYSIAN player, representing MALAYSIA FIRST & LAST .... winning the MAJORS MATTER TO MALAYSIA irrespective of who did it !

I am a Malaysian fan and if any player representing Malaysia falls short of the mark, be prepared for some ' tough love'
    Last edited by maxout; 12-08-2012 at 08:32 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    I think our different viewpoint is bcoz you see LCW as a professional badminton player whilst I see him as a MALAYSIAN player, representing MALAYSIA FIRST & LAST .... winning the MAJORS MATTER TO MALAYSIA irrespective of who did it !

I am a Malaysian fan and if any player representing Malaysia falls short of the mark, be prepared for some ' tough love'
    winning the MAJORS MATTER TO MALAYSIA irrespective of who did it -- Still you are missing something. Other than Lee Chong Wei, who else did it to malaysia as if you are mentioning..? Any other men's singles player did it before? If you do your so called tough love to a player who is the only one who can challenge the top seeds of other dominant nation, then i leave it to you for your imagination. I am not a malaysian and if you have your own boundaries to explain your views and not trying to come out of it, i cant do anything..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    winning the MAJORS MATTER TO MALAYSIA irrespective of who did it -- Still you are missing something. Other than Lee Chong Wei, who else did it to malaysia as if you are mentioning..? Any other men's singles player did it before? If you do your so called tough love to a player who is the only one who can challenge the top seeds of other dominant nation, then i leave it to you for your imagination. I am not a malaysian and if you have your own boundaries to explain your views and not trying to come out of it, i cant do anything..
    I don't disagree with you one bit about LCW being the only real challenger today that is why many Malaysian fans are condemning BAM for doing such a crap job in PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE ....

Like LD, LCW is fast coming towards his expiry date (max 3-4 years) as a top 10 player, time to move on .... newer, hungrier and younger China dragons are emerging, time for Malaysia to FOCUS ON THE NEXT GENERATION.

As far as I can see, LCW 's BAD LUCK is that he is born around the same time as LD - too bad !! Same goes for all the great players born in the same time as Rudy Hartono, who remembers them today ? When people refer back to the 60s and 70s ... ONLY ONE NAME ... same, next time, people refers to the 2004-2012 era .... ONLY ONE NAME .... the one who win THE MAJORS ...

So, if LCW wants to be mentioned together, he better starts banging in a few MAJORS in the next 3-4 years and forget about wasting his energies and risk injuries on the so-so PSS/SS ....

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is an interesting article in malay mail. Here is the link

http://www.mmail.com.my/story/no-eas...-absence-40164

EXCERPTS:

"The Malaysian ace who recently wed his long time girlfriend and shuttler Wong Mew Choo recently, will have to overcome his nemesis Chen Long, the world number three, in the absence of his arch-rival Lin Dan."

"Though the head-to-head record between Chong Wei and Chen Long stands at 7-5 in favour of the Malaysian after 12 meetings, but the latest loss suffered by Chong Wei in the Hong Open Open last month is cause for concern."

"The BWF Super Series Final, the climax of the 12-leg BWF Super Series circuit, will end the year with the best eight men’s and women’s singles and doubles players, as well as mixed doubles players battling it out for a slice of the USD500,000 (RM1.55 million) prize money."

I wish him all the very best for this first Superseries finals after his sweet wedding.
    Last edited by scorpion1; 12-09-2012 at 04:19 AM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The thread is seriously gone off topic hence the deleted posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw Lee and Cai-Fu in fb, and they was partner in a 3 vs 3 macth! Does anybody know about this?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I can see, LCW 's BAD LUCK is that he is born around the same time as LD - too bad !!
    Maybe its because it was LD that LCW can be world No. 1...? Its quite a unique relationship. As buddies off court, they compare their GTRs and Ferraris driving experiences. What I still dont understand is why our back-ups dont reap the benefit of having a world no. 1 in their own house? I like to see LCW work ethics should be documented and make it a formula for the budding newbies into BAM?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The talks in town ...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Datuk Lee's childhood coach

Mr. TEH PENG HUAT - childhood coach of Datuk Lee : was honoured & recognised for his contributions at SS Junior Badminton Championship 2012!!!

Mr. TEH PENG HUAT - is the man who first spotted & nurtured Datuk Lee.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gunner93 View Post
    Maybe its because it was LD that LCW can be world No. 1...? Its quite a unique relationship. As buddies off court, they compare their GTRs and Ferraris driving experiences. What I still dont understand is why our back-ups dont reap the benefit of having a world no. 1 in their own house? I like to see LCW work ethics should be documented and make it a formula for the budding newbies into BAM?
    believe me,they arent really buddy.
    they dont even attend each other wedding
    ldh,i have china master to play(which he didnt.)
    lcwh,i will try my best to make it(which he didnt)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be World Number 1 for as long as he has in spite of the great behemoth that is Chinese badminton is enough reason for me to regard LCW as one of the greatest players ever. It is akin to that lone man standing alone in front of those tanks on Tiananmen Square.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I prefer LCW to CONSISTENTLY WIN THE MAJORS and forget about the other "minor" titles ... like Lin Dan !!!
    Ooo limsy, you might start a campfire for singing happy camp songs in front of bonfire?