User Tag List

Page 557 of 583 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... LastLast
Results 9,453 to 9,469 of 9900
  1. #9453
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You can hardly call him musclar. He's ripped and lean. His muscles conform to his job/activity.
    Personally I think he looks like a skeleton!

  2. #9454
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Still.... Dato Lee Chong Wei, BOLEH !!!

  3. #9455
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Still.... Dato Lee Chong Wei, BOLEH !!!
    For sure. Rooting for him to take the WC.

  4. #9456
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Latest rankings released have LCW at #1, with 97,323 points, clear by 6,500 from the #2 Chen Long and almost 30,000 points from #3 DPY!

    Just goes to show the difference in class and consistency between the top 2 and the rest of the players. Sad....

    Now, if LCW wins the WC, he will easily top 100,000 again...

  5. #9457
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Latest rankings released have LCW at #1, with 97,323 points, clear by 6,500 from the #2 Chen Long and almost 30,000 points from #3 DPY!

    Just goes to show the difference in class and consistency between the top 2 and the rest of the players. Sad....

    Now, if LCW wins the WC, he will easily top 100,000 again...
    not quite, 99123 to be precise.
    in fact, i don't think he ever got to the 100k before CMIIW.
    Last edited by AlanY; 07-19-2013 at 02:45 PM.

  6. #9458
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I seem to recall he did, briefly.... somewhere in 2011 maybe?
    Its somewhere on this thread, too. I remember because I noted it and posted it as well...

  7. #9459
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    I seem to recall he did, briefly.... somewhere in 2011 maybe?
    Its somewhere on this thread, too. I remember because I noted it and posted it as well...
    NOPE, at least not in 2011, just checked.

  8. #9460
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    NOPE, at least not in 2011, just checked.
    Sorry, my mistake, then. I do remember someone having breached the 6-figure mark, though. Could have been WXL/YY or WYH. Gad, I must be losing my mind!

  9. #9461
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wxl/yy was the one who break 100k mark

  10. #9462
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    You can hardly call him musclar. He's ripped and lean. His muscles conform to his job/activity.
    Personally I think he looks like a skeleton!
    Well, Skeletor just got richer by USD 135,000
    Top earner at the IBL auctions.

    http://sports.ndtv.com/othersports/b...league-auction

  11. #9463
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Well, Skeletor just got richer by USD 135,000
    Top earner at the IBL auctions.

    http://sports.ndtv.com/othersports/b...league-auction
    That is right, Mr Skeletor is laughing all the way to the bank..wakakaka!!
    Convert USD135K to MAS ringgit, hmmm, that is >500K ringgit to just play a week in India with no CHN boys there so just a stroll and get to enjoy the real curry thingie there...1 week of playing baddy there and that is how many times an engineer makes in MAS for a year...okay, let's don't mix up the engineer with Datuk title and govt connection type, I mean those hard working, ordinary engineer that bring their own lunch box to work, the Joe 6-pack

  12. #9464
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    life is good..............

  13. #9465
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Bay
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Small correction: most engineers don't have 6-pack.

  14. #9466
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaki! View Post
    Small correction: most engineers don't have 6-pack.
    Not that one. This one....


  15. #9467
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    That is right, Mr Skeletor is laughing all the way to the bank..wakakaka!!
    Convert USD135K to MAS ringgit, hmmm, that is >500K ringgit to just play a week in India with no CHN boys there so just a stroll and get to enjoy the real curry thingie there...1 week of playing baddy there and that is how many times an engineer makes in MAS for a year...okay, let's don't mix up the engineer with Datuk title and govt connection type, I mean those hard working, ordinary engineer that bring their own lunch box to work, the Joe 6-pack
    For enjoying such a kind of life, he had to sacrifice his 30 years of his life to Malaysian country and badminton..

  16. #9468
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaki! View Post
    Small correction: most engineers don't have 6-pack.
    Cobalt is correct...Joe 6-pack refers to beer that comes in 1/2 dozen and means ordinary working stiff like me.

  17. #9469
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    For enjoying such a kind of life, he had to sacrifice his 30 years of his life to Malaysian country and badminton..
    I am not sure you can call it 'sacrifice', cos Datuk does quite well, thank you very muchy, actually Datuk is the most financially successful baddy player in MAS history.
    Those who sacrifice are those who invested their youth, prime time chasing a baddy career and going nowhere and retire to coaching to make ends meet.
    I am sure in a heart beat, MAS kids would want to sacrifice to be in Datuk shoes. It is a job after all. Sure beat pounding heads on calculus and staring at computer screen designing projects when playing a game and makes many times more dough and have the whole nation kissing your butt.
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 07-24-2013 at 01:38 AM.

  18. Likes cobalt liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Li Xuerui ( 李雪芮 )
    By cobalt in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 804
    : 04-14-2014, 10:25 PM
  2. Li Na ( 李娜 )
    By 2cents in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 43
    : 07-02-2012, 07:25 AM
  3. Li Yongbo ( 李永波 )
    By Han in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 302
    : 06-06-2012, 10:12 AM
  4. To everyone especially those from China: I am 李宗偉,not 李崇偉!
    By Malaysianfan in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 19
    : 06-20-2007, 02:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •