User Tag List

Page 1 of 589 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 10013
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IpoH
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Lee Chong Wei ( 李宗伟 )

    LCW, in year 2007, wish you can gain back the world no1 title, and more champion aT oversea...

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey pal its Lee Chong WEI la not WAI

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    208
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hope this year is chon wei's year!!!! GO GO GO Chong Wei, support u forever no matter wat happen!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry liying 0505 not wantin to break your heart but it a fact that its hard for chong wei to excel cuz he doesn have any back up from the other ms players... unlike LD, he has CH, CJ, BCL to cover up for him by clearing the way in the tourney for him.. unless LCW can be like TH... haha peace..

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    208
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha....nvm lar..... just wanna support own country player.....
    u shud also be like tat.....since u r a malaysian =p

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha obviously my location stated MALAYSIA.. haha

  7. #7
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is really hard to tell if LCW can comeback becoming the world no1.Tough luck i would say as LCW seems to be losing the form that he had.I mean we all wish that he would at least maintain his level of form through out the year.Cleary it is shown that he was no able to maintain it on 2006.

    Prior to that, the ammount of stress that he has is not doing any good.Maybe ants could give us a bit more on how is it doing.Plus how well is his training going on

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D
    It is really hard to tell if LCW can comeback becoming the world no1.Tough luck i would say as LCW seems to be losing the form that he had.I mean we all wish that he would at least maintain his level of form through out the year.Cleary it is shown that he was no able to maintain it on 2006.

    Prior to that, the ammount of stress that he has is not doing any good.Maybe ants could give us a bit more on how is it doing.Plus how well is his training going on
    not really to say losing form i think.... for the exception of Madrid '06... its seems tat other players are going ahead of him.. tats what i think... obviously TH may just woke up from his dreams... and LD has been performing a step ahead of LCW... wad LCW probably needs to do is by focusing more on how to play better for now... well, tats wad i think about the situation...
    peace

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yup~~lee chong wei wish u all the best~~go go go~~
    support you.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    england
    Posts
    143
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The problem for lee chong wei is that when hes training hes got no competion back at home so when it comes down to competition hes playing somebody much better than who he plays for which makes it very difficult to practice a difficult game.l

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denmark.
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virtualkidneys!
    The problem for lee chong wei is that when hes training hes got no competion back at home so when it comes down to competition hes playing somebody much better than who he plays for which makes it very difficult to practice a difficult game.l
    That's a shame.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trang
    That's a shame.
    Y is it a shame?

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    206
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyway,i will owez support him.... forever....

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denmark.
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjl_vanguard
    Y is it a shame?
    It's a shame, that he can't develope himself.
    Maybe you misinterpret it.
    I meant, not a shame as defined in a dictionary, but you know it's bad..

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,674
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjl_vanguard
    not really to say losing form i think.... for the exception of Madrid '06... its seems tat other players are going ahead of him.. tats what i think... obviously TH may just woke up from his dreams... and LD has been performing a step ahead of LCW... wad LCW probably needs to do is by focusing more on how to play better for now... well, tats wad i think about the situation...
    peace
    BAM should ask Rexy to coach LCW , i'm sure he will improve much further

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist
    BAM should ask Rexy to coach LCW , i'm sure he will improve much further
    nah, then all LCW's shots will go out wide ...
    hehehe, maybe rudy or swie king would be better!

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    penang/spore
    Posts
    538
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liying_0505
    haha....nvm lar..... just wanna support own country player.....
    u shud also be like tat.....since u r a malaysian =p
    bashing = best supporting for LCW. PERIOD.

Page 1 of 589 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Li Xuerui ( 李雪芮 )
    By cobalt in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 815
    : 06-30-2014, 11:50 PM
  2. Li Na ( 李娜 )
    By 2cents in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 43
    : 07-02-2012, 07:25 AM
  3. Li Yongbo ( 李永波 )
    By Han in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 302
    : 06-06-2012, 10:12 AM
  4. To everyone especially those from China: I am 李宗偉,not 李崇偉!
    By Malaysianfan in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 19
    : 06-20-2007, 02:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •