TI 10 (New) vs NS 8000

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Blurry D, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    I am planning to purchase a Ti 10 (new) but i am unsure should i get it or not.I am in a dilema as to how well it stacks up to NS 8000.

There is a diffrence in price range, However i am willing to wait and get the NS 8000.Prior to that some people did mention to me the Ti 10 is a must to get as it is relatively all arounder beacause it has become a head light racquet compared to the of Ti 10 which is a heavy headed.

I am really confused as which one i should get, I like the head light racquets but i cant afford a NS 9 K.Also i prefer 3u over 2u.

P/S : is Ti 10 (New) Extra stiff? What is the maximum tension?

2. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    Maybe you should wait a while?? The new 2007 catalog might be even better who knows...maybe bluejeff:confused:

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Is that possible you can try the rackets (I assume at least NS8000 should be easy to obtain)? If so, your hand can give u the answer much better than eyes and ears. ;)

4. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    I ordered a new version Ti-10 2U G5 yesterday. I will post a review when I get it in a few days.

5. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    Please do so for me i would prefer the 3u.However 2u is fine i suppose.I am still not able to try as no one seem to have the new one.I also heard that the new and the old differs in various aspects....