Results 1 to 11 of 11
Thread: Indonesia Price for AT 800 OF/DF
08-13-2004, 12:25 PM #1
Indonesia Price for AT 800 OF/DF
Does any one know the current prices for AT800 (OF and DF) in Jakarta? I have a friend going there. Please also post the Shop name and location too
08-13-2004, 12:45 PM #2
depending on which 3 kinds u wanted, real ones, good fakes, and bad fakes LOL
08-24-2004, 05:47 PM #3
Originally Posted by cooler
08-25-2004, 12:12 PM #4
Originally Posted by firehorse
u can try to SUSY SPORT. the owner are Susy Susanti and Alan Budi Kusuma, former olympic champion. so, you don't have to worry about the product, they sell the real ones, and i think the price is cheaper. i knew the person who lookafter the store, her name is Mrs. LILY, you can told her that you knew the store from me (Irwan),the person who ever brought Slovenian Players to the store.
here is the address:
JL.Bulevar Timur NE 1/50 (infront of Don Bosco's School), Kelapa gading, Jakarta Utara. Indonesia.
i also have the telephone number, but i think you better send me an e-mail for that, i will reply you sonn. (my e-mail, email@example.com).
08-27-2004, 05:58 AM #5
Not sure about the AT800 prices but in general, prices of Yonex SP rackets in Jakarta are slightly more expensive (say 10%-20% more) as compared to prices in Singapore IMHO. Maybe the prices are still lower than those sold in your country.
Try the badminton hall next to Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jalan Asia Afrika. There are 3 shops there:-
1) Flypower shop/office selling flypower products, owner: Fung Permadi.
2) JJ Sports run by an ex Indonesian player Djuang. Selling Yonex, Proace, Toalson, Hart etc
3) Bang Bang Sports (inside the badminton hall). Selling Yonex, Victor rackets etc. Interestingly the fake Yonex polos/shorts (made in Bandung, Indonesia) are sold alongside the original ones. Have fun trying to spot the difference. The owner Mr. (or Pak) Bambang would be very kind to tell you which are the fakes. If you are looking for a high end Yonex model, they might not have stocks on hand and will tell you to come back the next day for the racket. Do bring a local along as he speaks limited English. Or use the calculator to communicate with him like I did
If your driver cannot find the way to Susy Sports (mentioned in the previous post), tell the driver to go to the second hand automobile mart which is along the same stretch of road as Susy Sports.
10-29-2006, 09:53 PM #6
Originally Posted by indra81
10-30-2006, 04:23 AM #7
OI. We need the price.... HOw much is the armotec? How about nano speed?
I went to spore yesterday, i checked the price was 208sgd (1.3 million rp)
01-04-2007, 11:14 AM #8
nice info..but just adding,u gotta check the version of ur yonex.Starts from the cheapest:Fake!,SG(singapore),CH(china),JP(japan).T he price difference is preety big..n of course bcoz the quality differences.JP's MP100 can reach up to over than 250USD.The same kind,SG's about less than 100USD,CH is about 150USD.So,make sure if u wanna buy yonex,u check its version 1st.Make sure it's worthed.
01-04-2007, 07:30 PM #9
Just wondering if there are good sport store that carries Yonex in Surabaya?
01-16-2007, 01:04 AM #10
Originally Posted by p9914551
2. jago (jl. blauran)
3. alan sport (jl kapas krampung)
4. banyak toko lainnya disekitar ruko jl semut
keasliannya dari toko diatas dijamin deh...
01-16-2007, 01:32 AM #11
Thanks for the listing sifuyono...
Anyway... Which shop gives the best price?
By mysrh in forum Clothing & FootwearReplies: 0: 11-27-2010, 05:28 AM
By alonzo in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 0: 05-19-2008, 11:21 PM
By sin.sid in forum Market PlaceReplies: 11: 10-22-2005, 01:16 AM
By S Hadi in forum Market PlaceReplies: 7: 11-21-2001, 06:10 PM