Where to buy shuttles in singapore

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by arghz, Jan 11, 2007.

1. arghz

arghz New Member

hi there~ i realise theres quite a number of sg ppl on this forums so i wld like to ask where can i get shuttles? decent price n qualities one~ cause most of the time i onli seem to see yonex n wilson. i n a grp of frens just started to play badminton on a regular basis and as a poor student lol wld like to find out where can i get decent quality cheap shuttles feather one cause we dont really like nylon ones~ just bought a cosmic brand one to try though not sure how gd it is any info wld be nice thanks.

2. yy_ling

yy_ling Regular Member

Student
    protech shuttles are popular, i guess its affordable and good, i havent tried for myself yet

3. Lobber

Lobber Regular Member

If you are looking for vaue for money,it best to buy shuttle in the $20+ range than $15 range.
    The higher cost is offset by the less need to replace shuttle.

I believe $20+ should be enough unless you all are playing very high standard game.
    Try out
    PT-10,PT-Green,Aeroplane..
    One thing for sure,do not get the yonex shuttle lower grade than AS40.The flight is ok but their durability is a big problem.

4. arghz

arghz New Member

err where to go buy those brands? cause i onli seem to find yonex any gd shop to recommend?

5. Cengsc

Cengsc Regular Member

Administrative..
    try

u can try queenways shopping centres or bras brasah rd as there got few shops n varieties.