Best Coach in Canada Thread Re-open

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by PrinceOfBMT, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrinceOfBMT

PrinceOfBMT Regular Member

Umpire
    In reply to papajon
    Darryl Yung is a great coach. NCCP course means ****. In my opinion, darryl has produced many great athletes. To me, it isn't about developing a great player from beginning up until they succed by winning a national title to be considered as the coach that PRODUCED something.

It is the fact that he was about to push those athletes further than they were when they asked Darryl to train them. It is difficult to improve when you reach a high level of play, and clearly Darryl demostrated that he was able to push their levels further, which showed how good of a coach he was.

So please don't be talking **** about how Darryl has good students only cause they were good or talking about how he doesn't have NCCP. I have been coached by sian in VRC and i also joined Darryl's training groups before.

Honestly i didn't want to bother being the guy stepping up to re-open this thread. But i just think is stupid that his coaching abilities is judged in relations to NCCP. Believe me, NCCP MEANS ****~ This program is just some basic extra creditials for badminton players to get into coaching. Everyone who takes it ends up passing. I have seen pure noobs join and they successfully pass the program~.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.