Cheap GOOD rackets?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by David, Oct 9, 2001.

1. David

David Guest

I am looking for:

Cheap GOOD/DURABLE rackets!!!

around $50 US.

Any recommendations? I've read reviews on the mp77, ti-10, etc. Those cost pretty a lot =o.

2. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Try the Yonex Carbonex 8200/8300/8400, which will fit in your price range. It's not great at any particular aspect of the game, but it's not bad either, and I can testify to its durability - mine has survived a good half dozen racquet clashes. If you do a search on the general forum (the original BC forum), you should be able to pick up several comments I made in more detail than here.

3. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Hey u could probably buy a yonex clone for that price in The asian countires.

4. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Um a cheap racket for around US$50? hmm..... A Cab 9?

5. Mike

Mike Guest

Unfortunately, cheap and good do not quite go together in badminton racquets, especially for Yonex racquets. And I'm not saying that expensive Yonex models are good for everybody either. It depends....

6. Andrew Lo

Andrew Lo Guest

David,

I recommend that you try going to a cool website at www.prizmsports.com. I just recently bought a Forza racquet from them online and the service was terrific and I love my Legend Classic which I bought for $99 CDN funds. Anyway, give it a look and you'll be impressed.

Andrew