Good Supporting Spirit From Malaysian Supporters

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2007' started by malaysiangirl, Jan 20, 2007.

1. malaysiangirl

malaysiangirl Regular Member

This is my first ever tournament I watched in the stadium.Usually I only able to see through television and I felt so happy to see all the Malaysians supporters who never give up vowing Malaysia Boleh spirit.

Despite the loss,they still shouts and give positive encouragement to the loss players.Malaysian supporters also have given good supporting spirit to other countries players .....

Wong mew choo and the malaysian men's doubles are in final now and I'm sure it will be an exciting game by tomorrow.

It's a sport and may the best player wins the game and I'm sure Malaysian players will give their best shot tomorrow and good luck to other players too.

Have a nice day to all and I'm so excited for tomorrow's finals.

Regards,
    Malaysiangirl

2. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

U're right, i was there. The players who lost like Kenneth and the Jap girls were also given loads of supportive cheers from the big crowd during and after the match, esp the when the Jap were playin, most of them were chanting "Jepun..." "Japan...." "Gambate..." looks like they've won most of the hearts of Malaysian after yesterday's upset against the chinese....

#2 zqloy, Jan 20, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  3. lurker

lurker Regular Member

the MD finals is going to be electrifying!!

MAS vs IND! hahaa

4. PlayaFromMalaya

PlayaFromMalaya Regular Member

Student
    malaysia vs india? =.="

5. virusvoodoo

virusvoodoo Regular Member

court mopper
    Yes I must find Malaysian fans more agreable and positive than Indonesian or Chinese fans. If not caught up cheering for Malaysian players, they would be rooting for players from other countries such as Peter Gade, Japanese girls, etc... They are very supportive creating a warm and friendly which is awesome.

6. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

Hey malaysiangirl
    u r rite
    i was thr 2 4 d first time watching semis n finals live
    it was very nice n funny seeing all malaysians support MAS
    so funny when they support jap w d words like nippon, sushi , wasabi
    i was laughing
    btw malaysiangirl
    where did u sit?
    I was with d samsung support team
    haha
    nice experience but x get d best view though
    shld sit behind or in front the players

7. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Malaysian fans have always been sporting and spirited to others. And they love great upsets/battles/spirits more than the results. Hence the reason why they are behind WCH, WMC, Gade/Jonassen, cute Japs, Gao Ling (ok, Gao Ling always wins but she has that big smile).

What MAS fans don't like is give up attitude (among MAS players), unsportsmanship conduct, and team orders.

8. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    yes, hallmark of real badminton fans. On the PG vs BCL match, the stadium was packed, all extra space were occupied by standing up crowds.

9. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

MAS fans : 10/10 !

Totally agree. MAS crowd scores a perfect 10! INA crowd : 9/10 (minus one point for booing opponent player) AE crowd : 6/10 . AE fans should learn from MAS fans. If you want great matches,esp. in the finals, you have to help energise the players cos by the final stage,they are half spent. The acid test is the most competitive event, the MS. The quality of the MS Final is the crowd barometer. I have always found the AE MSF disappointing.(Someone pls tell me of a great AE MSF match)
    Congratulations,MAS fans! You help made MO07, the first of SS07, a fantastic tournament. What a great start for badminton. Let's see whether the next 11 SS07 can match MO07. (BTW cooler, thanks for the gem on the ZJH link. I'm thinking...you are quite indispensable.)

10. malaysiangirl

malaysiangirl Regular Member

thanks for the reply

Hi,

That's great! I was sitting with Samsung supporters too_On finals,I was sitting infront in the centre row with other supporters with Malaysian flag.It was so exciting watching the doubles winning the game infront of homecrowd.

Some of the girls was shouting Peter Gade's name at same row as mine.Peter Gade played well and I respect his fighting spirit.As I said earlier,may the best player wins and Peter Gade did very well and so do other players who wins their respective Malaysian open title.

Good luck to all players in Korean open.