Sintec NanoSlim 8000 vs Apacs NanoPower 8000

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by forumer, Jan 21, 2007.

1. forumer

forumer Regular Member

Currently looking for a new racket and had narrowed down to these two clones.
    But had no chance to try out any of them.
    Would apprecite if those had experience with them and give their recommendtions.
    BTW anyone know where can I get them either in Singapore or Johor Bahru and at what price?
    Thanks...

2. puggy

puggy Regular Member

3. -Silver-

-Silver- Regular Member

Engineer
    Sintec racket has better feel than the apacs racket. apacs racket is much lighter and hollow feeling. Sintec rackets are a decent clone.

4. yy_ling

yy_ling Regular Member

Student
    sintec is not bad, but pretty expensive for clones

5. forumer

forumer Regular Member

So how would the Apacs higher end such as NanoPro 9000 or 9900 compare to Sintec racket maybe their Nano White 40T?
    Or could someone recommend a better clone than these 2?

#5 forumer, Jan 24, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  6. -Silver-

-Silver- Regular Member

Engineer
    comparing apacs nano pro series to sintec nano white, i have no idea how the nano pro feels since i have never hands on before. As for Sintec nano white, the racket is stiff, well balance racket but is quite expensive @ $140 or so or even more.

Even at that price u might as well get SOTX Woven 7. :D

7. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    1st first racket for year 2007 but....

Silver, did you get the quote for the Nano White from Sintec Bedok? This young man at Bedok quoted me $140 but was not very helpful at all. I was looking for the supervisor (Mr. Leow?) but he was not around. Anyway I bought my 1st racket for 2007 from the Tampines branch for $120 inclusive of strings. (Heard you can get it cheaper through the Sintec coaches.)

The Sintec nano white has a similar mould and feel to the Yonex ns8000 imho. Its overpriced but I love the white color. :D Recommended tension is up to 28lbs.

Unfortunately it didnt last one session. Luckily I managed to make a claim from Sintec Tampines. Excellent after sales service [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#7 Sealman, Jan 25, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  8. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    imho the Apacs NanoPro series are value for money.... that is if you get it from Malaysia :) It cost more if you buy it in Singapore. I note some competitive players were using the Apacs Nanopro 9000 and the NanoPower 8000. I may be wrong but I think the 9900 is made from 50T graphite? You can search for JB shops and reviews in this forum using the 'search' function

9. -Silver-

-Silver- Regular Member

Engineer
    well, i was a regular customer, got one time they offer me at $120 too. The young man u speaking is the stringer. Well, he was quite helpful but he dont like to talk. tat's all. The gd thing about sintec is, after u buy the racket from them, if let say u somehow clash the racket and break into 2 pieces. Chances are ur racket is going to be replace by sintec. Let say if is 2 yrs old racket like my armorace 700, and it somehow break, i can replace with the racket at the price of $50 + the string u want. :eek:

I dont know the boss name but he is a nice fellow. A busy man i can say. :D

10. yanwu

yanwu New Member

Silver, I agreed with you. I like their service because they are very commited (especially the boss - the tall getlement Mr Leow - provide me a lot of useful infor and I think he is "expert" in badminton related products) and warranty given to Sintec rackets are superb. I used nano white (40tanna graphite) since Jan 2006 (bought at $120 include thermo bag and Yonex string)and I would say it is an excellect racket compare to the racket I used before (yet paying more MP 99).