Asian Games replay will be shown on CH. 18..

Discussion in 'Places to play / Clubs / Local Events' started by ctjcad, Jan 27, 2007.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Asian Games replay will be shown on CH. 18 today!..

..(kwun/mods, feel free to move this to a different sub-forum as i don't really know where to put this exactly-thx)..:)

For those of you living in the Southern California area(Los Angeles to San Diego regions), KCSI CH. 18 will be showing a 30 min. replay of the recently ended Asian Games tomorrow, Sunday, Jan. 28, 2007. I believe they showed another badminton replay of the Asian Championship(not Asian Games) recently.
    I don't know who or what match they will show, but here's the info of the program.

Attached Files:

#1 ctjcad, Jan 27, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  2. madbad

madbad Regular Member

If someone gets the chance to record it, please do so and share on BC. Thank you :) :)

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Just finished watching..and sorry..

...i typed the wrong tournament & i didn't record it..It was actually a recording of the Asian Badminton Championships, which was held in Malaysia. And it wasn't the Asian Games, as i'd written:p:eek: ..Basically it's a recording from the Tennis channel with Gillian Clark and Bill Webber?? commentating but for the broadcast they did it with a Mandarin language voice-over..As for the match itself, they were showing the Semifinal match between LeeChongWei vs. ParkSungHwan..;)
    Afterwards, the 2 hosts also talked abt the other MS top players(ie. LinDan, Taufik etc.)..