Summer training

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by smash_master, Jan 29, 2007.

1. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    Hello i have a question to all of you from different countries out there. Well I know summer is like 5 months away but I am looking for a place to train like a sports school or training center. Examole in china i knwo the Yajo national sports school has a program to train there only problem is yeah i dont speak mandarin so i wouldnt work to well there. So my question is do any of you from other countries have anything like that a training program where anybody can go international and train and if its in english or mostly english. That would be very helpfull and i would appreciate it alof if some peopel could help me out on this, thanks in advance. Travel is not a problem i do want to travel and would like to, the time im looking to train is either July or august any time during these months would be good and im looking to train for atleast a month, 3 weeks at the absolute least.

2. arjuntew

arjuntew Regular Member

Software Guy
    Will A Sports Stadium Do For You???

3. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    yeah for sure like im looking for a place to train thats actually gonna train hard not just a camp thats for like intro to badminton if you know what i mean, but yeah tell me more about this stadium.

4. arjuntew

arjuntew Regular Member

Software Guy
    its a good stadium in India (Near the capital) with some very good intermediate level players. All of these players have played over the nationals level and working hard to get selected in the international team.

Update me if you can travel to India then I'll furnish you with the rest of details like the photos of the stadium, badminton resumes of the players etc.