Blackknight C2C Shadow

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by crazedbassist, Jan 30, 2007.

1. crazedbassist

crazedbassist Regular Member

Hey, i was just wondering if anyone had ever seen or used the Blackknight C2C Shadow before. If anyone has, please tell me what you think and please tell me some reccomendations for the grips, strings, tension etc. that i should try and/or use.:D

2. MikeD

MikeD Regular Member

Landscaper During Summer
    I've used it

Personally, if you've got a very strong shoulder.. this racket is for you. I used one for about a year, recieved sevre tendionitis (although not from improper swing) and recently recovered from it. After switching to a SOTX 8, I noticed that the effort to do every shot was lessoned, but that quality of headlightness was gone. All and all, its a very good racket, but its hard on the body. Although it is headlight, it produces boomers ~ optimal tension 22-24lb for an experienced player ~ never tried any higher because the recommended limit is 24. I find it personally, too pricey for quality but still a good choice if your adament about buying BK.

3. crazedbassist

crazedbassist Regular Member

ya, im not sure, but i just recently got a mp 100. i havn't gotten to try it out yet, and im not sure if that will help at all. i'm hoping that it will make my shots take less effort:D

4. CrimsonCards

CrimsonCards Regular Member

School
    Personally i like the C2C shadow, a friend of mine has it and he is like...Super Pro with it...i think for grip it really depends on the player and what your personal preference is, try out a couple different grips to see whitch one you really like the feel of. As for string tension, i think going for the max should be good, but jsut like the pro's you could push it up a couple pounds if you felt the need to.