FORZA RACKETS

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Jason, Oct 26, 2001.

1. Jason

Jason Guest

I just bought a FORZA Tech 5001. Does anyone else use it? I hadn't heard of the rackets before but apparently they are really popular in Europe. I love my racket it's probably the best racket I have owned to date. Does anyone else have FORZA rackets. I was wondering if you if you could comment on them and what model it is. I just want to know if all there rackets are that good. I got mine at prizmsports.com. Has anyone else bought there rackets from there? If so what do you think of the site and the people from the company? I am very happy with them.

2. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Hi Jason,

My primary racquet is a Forza Ti Tech 1100. I have previously used a number of Carlton racquets (mainly the AB900) but quality problems made me look for something else. I got a MP-100 (2U), and it is decent enough but it's a bit slow and unwieldy. I tried a number of Forza racquets (the Legend Classic, Ti Tech 300, 500, 600, 1000 and 1100) and although all of them are good value for money, the 1100 fits me perfectly. Extra-long and stiff enough to give that little extra power in a smash from the baseline, and light enough (3U) to allow for fast defense in doubles, which I play a lot.

3. Steve

Steve Guest

Yeah, my friend has one; he says it's pretty good, i think he has the 600 also bought from prizmsports.com i believe. Either that or it was one of his coaches that got it for him. He says it's light weight but powerful, I'm looking forward to try it out.

4. peetah

peetah Guest

Mag

I know this is an old post, but dunno how else to reach you.

Just wondering what you think of the following racquets since you seem like an endorser of Forza racquets. I'm seeking something with quite a bit of power and control (see my thread "yet another guy seeking racquet buying advice or whatever")

Morten Frost Classic
    Morten Frost Legend
    Legend Classic

Thanks,

peetah

5. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Sorry for not responding earlier. I missed this post.

The Morten Frost models are last year's models. I have tried the Legend Classic (which is a current model), and it's a very good low-priced racquet, with decent power and control. Nothing spectacular, but hey it's cheap, and it's a great racquet for an intermediate player.

If you can step up a little in price, I'd suggest checking out the Ti Tech 600, which I personally think is Forza's best value for money.

Hope this helps.