Nanospeed 7700 vs. Nanospeed 9000 X/S

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Happy_Daniel, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Happy_Daniel

Happy_Daniel Regular Member

I'm looking forward to buying a new racket, but I am currently in a dilemna about which racket to get. Whoever has tried these two rackets or can give an opinion please do so. :) Thank you very much, I am waiting for replies :D

2. francasor

francasor Regular Member

Government Employee
    NS7700 vs. NS9000 X/S

i'm a proud owner of NS9000 X and i may say that's one of the best racket that i have used so
    far..the "Elastic Ti" is true to it's promise, it helps to produce added power and "bouncing effect" that is good for control and net shots. the racket is easy to maneuver and good for defense.

i have tried the NS7700 last november 2006 in a tournament that i have participated.
    i borrowed it from one of the players of Department of Health (DOH) in our country. when i first saw it in the web site of yonex japan, i was impressed of it's color and technology but when i
    tried it, i've felt that it is so stiff (it is 3U/G4), and material is "so hard" for me and the effect is that it's heavy. i think, it will take a month or two months for me to familiarize myself to that kind of racket. my NS9000 X is also 3U/G4 but it is easy to maneuver..actually, using my racket, we won the said tournament and in december 2006, i have a place in a mixed doubles tournament.

i'd rather use AT700 or AT800 OFF/DEF or NS8000 (which i also have) rather than NS7700.

#2 francasor, Feb 4, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  3. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    I have the ns9k type x and it's a really good racquet. Good for defence because of it's weight. Ask jeffield if you want to know about the ns7700.