Slim-10 and the IsoTISP

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by TrunkZ69, Oct 28, 2001.

1. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    How much more "slim" is the slim-10 compared to the IsoTiSP? I acutally want 2 more Swing Powers but i also wanna try out a slim 10 and see how much it really helps. all i know is damn.... my technique is horrible. gotta work it. ok thx for reading. buh bye

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I always thought that the ISo slim 10 adn the Ti sp had teh same shaft thickness!

I think u can compare the Slim 10 to the Iso Sp sx G4 version! But then slim 10 is 2U. so there would be a difference!

I have a Ti sp SS and a SLim 10! Is Ti 10 shaft as big as a Ti sp! I thought it was abt same size or so!

Now u have confused me!

3. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I believe that these 2 rackets have the same shaft thickness. But the frame of the Slim-10 is slimmer than the Ti-SP as its name suggests. Infact the Slim-10 is has a slimmer frame than all the other Yonex rackets i've come across. Also, the Ti-10 and the Slim-10 have the same shaft thickness. Sorry, i can't really compare with the Ti-SP coz i didn't really notice the shaft thickess of the Ti-SP

4. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Thanks Byro,

I guess all these rackets have the same shaft thickness!

I just got confused as i dont have my TI 10 with me!

5. VINCENT

VINCENT Regular Member

Clerk
    I used to play with ISO Slim 10 but very long time ago, so I forget all the detail of it. Actually I love ISO Slim 10 a lot, however this model is out of the production line already because of its durability is quite low. Right now I use ISO Ti Sp with SS shaft and I think it is also very good. As I remember ISO Slim 10 has a thinner shaft and frame than ISO Ti Sp. But ISO Ti Sp has titanium on the frame which is really help in stabilize the racket while receiving the smash.