Real or fake? MP99 sp

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by sushi_sooshi, Feb 6, 2007.

1. sushi_sooshi

sushi_sooshi New Member

Im not sho sure about my racket.... its a MP99 sp, got it a few weeks ago.
    shaft = 6675474
    cone = 206466SP (doesnt even match the date.. >.>;;)
    Everything is awesome.. i compared to my friends MP99 a little bit different from my MP99sp but its basically the same. It came with an overgrip already on, so i took it off.. and the regular grips LOOKS SHO FAKE.. compared with my friends, and its totally opposite.. it has y0nex sign on it but its indented in. Cone has the PBSI sign and says S (pic of a birdie) P. I have tried the racket many times.. gameplay is totally awesome. code ARE NOT PRINTED.. it feels like engraved (i can feeeel it =P) and umm... the cone where it says yonex, it says y0nex and the 0 look reallly real.. everything is perfectly fine.. im just wondering about the serial codes and stuff..

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    it is a fake. the date code is wrong.

3. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    It sounds like you got it from a unrealiable source to get a counterfeit. Could of been prevented if you went through legtimate routes.

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

well, if you got it for like 50 bucks or something, it'll be blatantly obvious that it's a fake.

5. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    It's a fake from the date code. Whether it's useful to be min. degree or a totally waste of money, only time will tell. Try to stay away from high tension, if possible.