Blackburn Badminton Players

Discussion in 'UK' started by Pacey, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Pacey

Pacey New Member

Teacher
    I posted this thread last year but I think it is worth putting it out there again.

I am looking to find a practice and game partner in the Blackburn area. I am at the intermediate level and want to improve my singles game. Get in contact if you are interested.

Ozair.

2. kar hwooi

kar hwooi Regular Member

ENGINEER
    I just move to Haslington and keen to look for someone to play over the weekend or weekday after work .

Let me know if you are still interested?

3. maryam2008

maryam2008 New Member

play in blackburn

hi i am from liverpool but often go to blackburn during the weekend and love badminton just let me know what times ur available to play and where

4. Asif786

Asif786 New Member

sales manager
    Hi There Iv Just Joined This Forum And Am Looking For A Playing Partner In Blackburn Are You Still Available To Play

5. Pacey

Pacey New Member

Teacher
    Yes

Hiya Asif

I have had problems with my knees for the last two years (unable to do any exercise) from running without stretching for too many years but the physiotherapist has suggested I ease myself back into some form of activity in the next four weeks. I may not even be much competition for you so if you tell me your level and I believe I can offer you any kind of game lets meet up. I'll send you a private message once you have replied to this one.

Pacey.

6. Asif786

Asif786 New Member

sales manager
    hiya mate thanks for replying.well i used to play about 10 -12 years ago and then stopped, and because i tore my muscle in my thigh at football about 4 months ago iv only started playing again having stopped playing football now so i aint brill.it would be great if we can meet up and check out our game. cheers asif

7. kingbagster

kingbagster New Member

Chef
    Hey felas
    Im in Blackburn and have just started playing again after two years im not great but can hold my own and only realy play for recreation.
    Im also looking to play on a regular basis so im free in the evenings from 5 but not at weekends if aybody fancies meeting up for a few games???

8. kingbagster

kingbagster New Member

Chef
    Hey fellas
    Any one who's interested there is a club starting up for men in Darwen Vale on the 11th of jan sponsered by rovers and its an open court you just turn up and play.