Racquet Opinion - Black Knight

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by thunderstrike, Feb 15, 2007.

1. thunderstrike

thunderstrike Regular Member

Student
    :confused: Hi, recently I've done some research on a light racquet i can use in tournaments. I decided on the Black Knight Photon PCV Superlight series racquet (don't need your recommendation on other racquets). The website I plan to purchase has an option to string the racquet for me. This is the part i need your opinion on. I decided to allow them string my racquet with the Yonex BG80 Bright Yellow, now I'm just deciding on the tension of both cross and main. I was thinking about stringing it to 22x23 and I usually play all-around the court - smashing, clearing, frequent dropping. Aside from my decision on the tension, what tension (main x cross) would you recommend me for my super uber racquet? Thanks for your help!!:D

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Tension is really depend on yourself, but 22 range should be a safe start for most ppl. I know it depends on the machine setup, but I believe the tension combo is more commonly used to be 22x24. :rolleyes:

3. thunderstrike

thunderstrike Regular Member

Student
    22x24 ... what are the good characteristics of this tension?