Muscle Power 77

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Harry, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Harry

Harry Guest

There are so many league players switching to this racket in the UK, I'm thinking it must be pretty special. I've not tried it yet as most of the players at my club use the MP100 or the Ti-10. I've been using Ti-10s for nearly two years and am happy, but am curious about the new Muscle Power frames.

One question: what are the differences between the MP100, MP 77 and MP55? Are there any specific differences or is it just general quality? I've been told that performance on a MP55 is noticeably poorer than on the other two.

Also, if any readers are in the UK, can you tell me if you know where I could buy a 3U version of the MP77? I can only find the 2U version in London shops and on-line stores.

Thanks
    H.

2. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    just for your reference

Ive just got a CArlton ASI which ive bin told is better than the yonnex range

Also, as uu are uk (like me)

LOOK AT www.centralsports.co.uk as they offer the best prices ive found so far.
    I just ordered the Carlton ASI for £55 (ually £130)

the musle 100 is on offer @ £110

Im nothing to do with central sports!!! This is not a ad!

Hope it helps

Matt

3. VINCENT

VINCENT Regular Member

Clerk
    MP-100 has Ultimum Ti at the shaft of the racket. Ultimum Ti gives a good power while smashing. Also MP-100 has the titanium mesh on both side of the racket frame and there is the muscle power frame.
    MP-77 has Ultimum Ti at the shaft but there is no titanium mesh. However, MP-77 has the full muscle power frame.
    MP-55 does not have Ultimum Ti and titanium mesh, but the rest is the same as MP-77 (short version)

Actually MP-77 has both 3U and 2U so it depends on the distributor whether they purchase the 3U into UK or not.

4. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I have tried all 3 rackets...... in my opinion, the Ti-10 is my favourite. Followed by the MP77 then the MP100.

I believe that you should be able to find 3U MP77s at the following sites

www.badmintonpage.com
    www.badmintonwarehouse.com