User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Super Series Badmintonmanager

Everyone sign up! We can make a badmintoncentral league again! www.badmintonmanager.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

signed up XD lets play!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone tell me how to vote KKK/TBH in that website? I saw they will rank as no.1 chosen player but I don't know how to vote for them. Plz help me out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by haifeng4ever
    Can someone tell me how to vote KKK/TBH in that website? I saw they will rank as no.1 chosen player but I don't know how to vote for them. Plz help me out.
    that's because a lot of people "bought" them (or simply, picked them to be in their team). you are basically already "voting" for them if you "buy" them as your player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oic. It took me ages to figure out how to buy them. I bought them already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you guys joined the BC subleague? We have I think 8 so far. Last time I think it went up to 60.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=40842

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get more people to join, I posted the orignal thread in the wrong place. Thanks to phaarix for creating another thread about the badmintonmanager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats the subleague? "badmintoncentral" or "BadmintonCentral" ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is badmintoncentral, and the password is badmintoncentral. My apologies for my previous post. The thanks go out to Eurasian for creating this thread. And thanks to phaarix for the link to my thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george333
    It is badmintoncentral, and the password is badmintoncentral. My apologies for my previous post. The thanks go out to Eurasian for creating this thread. And thanks to phaarix for the link to my thread.
    NP , Our subleague is already the largest by far hehe. Hopefully it will be the best as well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

will do! see you guys in the subleague!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

Something strange is happening with the Badmintonmanager...

Previous time (WC in Madrid) they could not stop the advertisements in time, so even commentators said many times: "Register right now and play!". The same info was on the official IBF website... while the database had been already closed by that time! It seems they simply needed more participants to be registered, and they did it on purpose. But can you imagine what one can feel when has found after registration that it is to late? Irritation is one of the softest words, I guess...

And what about the new Super Series game? It is already Friday now (about 5 p.m. in Malaysia), and there are no info at all on the official BWF website (as well as on Super Series and AE websites). Then we have weekend, and then the database is closed on Monday... What are they thinking about? I see three possible scenarios (from bad to even worse):

1) They make an official announcement on Monday, just few hours before the deadline. Leaving almost no time for thinking, and reducing the number of potentially active participants.

2) Official announcement after Monday, maybe during the tournament, as usual: commentators will invite everybody to join and play, and after registration you'll find it is too late... Of course, this time the game lasts longer, so you can take part in the next rounds, but actually without any chances to win the main prizes.

3) No any announcements at all in the nearest future. Maybe some time later: either announce that there is such a game, or announce that the game is canceled - thanks to everybody who participated and sorry for any inconveniences...

I guess what is the problem: they still did not take any decision about prizes, and they probably do not want to make announcements without that. As a result we have only about 800 participants so far, and 3 days before the deadline, including the weekend... The question is: maybe it is done on purpose? Those who have already registered have a clear advantage as compared to the other potential participants, who simply did not know yet about the game. It is interesting to see the distribution by countries: every second from Malaysia (BWF host, I guess they had some announcements in the local media), every forth from Netherlands (SportDreams host, also I guess they are more informed), and the remaining 1/4 for all the other countries. I think they want to get enough number of participants (just to report) closer to the end - but not now... Do you have any other ideas?
    Last edited by Dmitry; 03-02-2007 at 03:13 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay signed up . Boy do they need to update their database: retired players and someone I wanted to pick but isn't in the list at all as a pair yet.
    Hard to be original but trying nevertheless, too bad I so far end up with 3 picks in the same half ... back to the drawing board ... maybe !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i still join now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton Manager 2007

I am enjoying this game. However, the site reported a technical glitch so many of the players were not able to prepare new active teams. The administrator merely said that the old active team will remain the active team. Well, there are many players in the Swiss Open who did not play in the England Open. I think scores will be lower this time. Kudos to the Badminton Central Subleague members, we are biggest in size, and second in points ranking on average (the first ranked has only 5 members).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah half my team isn't competing in the Swiss Open so not being able to change it screwed me over pretty bad >_>.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read somewhere in the rules you can setup 2 different teams for events that are back to back and the deadline to submit both teams was before the 1st event. I also don't have a 2nd team, so no players at all for Swiss Open (but I haven't checked back to see if my all-england team is also used for swiss). However I don't remember seeing an option to submit a 2nd team or maybe that's because I wasn't looking for it the 1st time ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast