Should I change my racket?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Paritos, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Paritos

Paritos Regular Member

Student
    Hi everyone. I'm new to badmintoncentral.com, and still a young player. My racket is a BK Matrix 8. Although I'm only 13, I'm 5"9 and 130lbs, and I love to use my power in tournaments. Is my racket good enough for me? What's it good for? Thanks alot.

2. Paritos

Paritos Regular Member

Student
    Anyone? Oh I forgot I also have a Yonex ISO52MF. Which of my rackets would fit me the best?

3. Bobbert

Bobbert Regular Member

Student
    This is just my two cents but I think that you should stick to your rackets rather than buy a new one. A racket is only as good as its user in my opinion, and I would believe that as long as you dont have a steel racket or something you got for 10$ at a supermarket the rackets you currently have would be good untill they break. On the other hand, if you are a competitive player and very active in badminton, a new racket is your decision of course and you could find a good racket to use if you search up old topics with the search button. Topics from a few years ago might be useful still no matter how old it is.