User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: SP Tennis Opus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Features of the Opus

The Opus also has very low-friction turntable bearing like the C-7030. It's something every hardcore stringer has to get used to.

The entire machine is quite heavy on the order of 140 lbs? around there. You are advised to have two people to assemble it. I was all by myself .

The tensioner is very robust. As I mentioned previously (did I?), there is an activation strip that you brush your finger across it and the tensioner activates. And of course, the button built next to the tensioner diablo is so handy. So, you do not have to push activation button on the control panel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD View Post
    The Opus also has very low-friction turntable bearing like the C-7030. It's something every hardcore stringer has to get used to.

The entire machine is quite heavy on the order of 140 lbs? around there. You are advised to have two people to assemble it. I was all by myself .

The tensioner is very robust. As I mentioned previously (did I?), there is an activation strip that you brush your finger across it and the tensioner activates. And of course, the button built next to the tensioner diablo is so handy. So, you do not have to push activation button on the control panel.
    140Lbs . Forget going to the gym or playing badminton, I bet you got enough workout for a week just putting the Opus together

That activation strip thing sounds immensely cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pete, or anyone else, did you ever get a chance to use the machine with the proper supports and clamps?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5