Yonex shops in India

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Kain, Nov 11, 2001.

1. Kain

Kain Guest

Hi, a friend of mine in india was asking me if there are any yonex shops or places that sells yonex rackets in india?

I am just wondering if anyone knows. Thanx

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

There is sunrise Here. But then they are the costliest Bastards arnd.They sell at almost 200%

If u are in the fraternity then u will know the shops! If u can tell me which part of India Ur friend is in then i can probably help ur friend!

3. Kain

Kain Guest

thnks yogesh
    my friend is currently at a university in punjab

4. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I live in chennai! That is very very Far from Punjab! But then i can tell him going rates and he can negotiate!

5. sattu

sattu Guest

hard to find a 'yonex' shop in india unless recently yonex has opened up franchisees there. i have stayed in haryana near punjab for 4 years (4 years i regret!) and i would buy some badminton stuff from Delhi. The good thing is in india a lot of sports shops do keep yonex rackets some hi-end. try in Connaugh place if you are in N.Delhi which he might visit if he is in south punjab.Best is to find from local players for the local shops keeping yonex eqpmt

6. Kumar

Kumar Guest

Re: Yonex in India

Hi,

I am kumar and i deal with yonex equipment. If you can tell me your requirment and i will courier the material to you.You need to pay cash to the courier and he will release the material.So no hassels too any one.

So if you are intrested send me your reqiurment by mail.

Regards

Kumar

7. Kumar

Kumar Guest

Hi,

I am kumar and i deal with Yonex equipment. If you can send me your requirment i shall courier the goods to you through courier. The goods will be handed over to you on payment to them. So no hassels for any one.

So if you can send me your requirments by mail I shall respond

My email id peketiskk@yahoo.co.in

Regards

Kumar